Wtf

Yep, Lonestar missed the sarcasm.

And the story I shared was to illustrate the abuse of this program.

I could tell more about this woman who has had her hip replaced and is on disablity (and every other freaking free program there is), but I won't.

By the way, she's also married to an illegal alien. She's a real piece of work (who refuses to work, go to school or do anything fucking remotely useful with her life). There are *plenty* more just like her out there.

At least I am finishing my degree and soon as that's done, it's back to work for me. I don't want to live like that woman does. Standing in line at food pantries, panhandling for freebies and gimmies. That's no life, but she's content with her monthly disablity check, food stamps, free phone and pantry donations. Blech.

does she also have an I-Pod plugged into her head?........

it is about being able to monitor people activity's..it is easier than chipping everyone ..NSA would love it if everyone carried a cell phone.. there was a house for abused woman that was giving cell phones and unlimited local cell phone time to people that stayed there..woman where lying and saying there boyfreind was abusing them when they were in fact single and would stay there for a few days just to get the free phone and cell phone time

They need a study on how many drug deals will be made using these freebie cell phones?

:eusa_shhh:....shhh....let me get my stuff first....

Ame®icano;1674693 said:
Whatever comes from government sooner or later has it's price. I wouldn't take one even if they pay me to get it.

ill pay you 500.00 bucks a week to take one.....what color you want?.......

Forum List

Back