WTF? Look at Anne Heche ALIVE trying to escape gurney! No burns!

Someone on Twitter said she was not in a "body bag", but burn blankets. However. No IV lines, no oxygen? Everyone's faces covered as already noted?

I wish I didn't see so much rot and corruption everywhere. Five years ago I would have thought this was the biggest conspiracy theory ever and would probably have laughed. Not now, though.

But back to it:

Did they intend her to die in the crash, or did they abduct her or something? She looks really whole. Not like someone who just survived a crash of the magnitude it looked like.
At least someone gets what I was trying to convey. I don't know if she was epsteined or not...but I DO know that someone "burning up in her car" for almost an hour does not have all her hair, or her tank top not melted to her charred skin, that EMTs do not disappear and firemen take over, that burned skin is treated carefully and NOT shoved back onto a gurney like she was supposedly a well done steak. And there are pics of the inside of her car...it is NOT BURNED UP on the inside where she was sitting. Many questions, not many answered. She was not brain dead and was probably in extreme pain, shock, confusion....but why wasn't anyone there next to that gurney with IVs to replace lost fluids and why the HELL was her face covered up like she was dead but obviously wasn't? Dead people do not raise up and flail their arms screaming. Why was she so manhandled before being shoved into the ambulance and not much care from those "saving her", or supposedly trying to?

There is much corruptness going on, so I don't trust anyone or anything anymore that is being reported on. And I am not the only one wondering about this. So naysayers can kiss my ass and keep their heads buried in the ground for all I care.

Fucking horrid way to die....either by nefarious means or just flat out due to an accident. Horrid. And to NOT question it is even worse.

Could be conspiracy theory, but the question remains is....why was no oxygen put on her? No IV's? No people keeping her alive? She was not declared brain dead until after her arrival at the hospital.Obviously she was NOT brain dead. So...usually, EMTs are all over the person with their gear. She was slapped on a gurney in a body bag, tried to raise up and was shoved back down and quickly crammed out of view. Wouldn't it seem as they they would have stopped to secure her with oxygen, ivs, etc to stabilize her BEFORE lifting up the gurney and continuing on?

Something stinks.
She may have ripped the mask off before that point in the video. She was acting crazy as she sat up. A coherent non injured person doesnt resist kidnappers by wildly flailing their arms.

Also, she seemed to be missing hair. I saw long hair mixed with bald spots, or at least very thin spots.

Whatever the case may be....I hope like hell her children have not seen that vid. can you imagine? :(

She may have ripped the mask off before that point in the video. She was acting crazy as she sat up. A coherent non injured person doesnt resist kidnappers by wildly flailing their arms.

Also, she seemed to be missing hair. I saw long hair mixed with bald spots, or at least very thin spots.

No. She had a picture taken just a few minutes prior. It was short.

her burns were on her legs and then her lungs were burned....i am glad you are such a good doctor that you know this was a total set up...burn victims need immediate transport to a burn unit etc...she jumps up in shock most likely...shock causes a victim to do many things...

do you think all burns come out looking like crispy critters?

this is a new level of crazy even for you Gracie
Lol, you weren't there and you don't know shit. Just another commie liar.

Could be conspiracy theory, but the question remains is....why was no oxygen put on her? No IV's? No people keeping her alive? She was not declared brain dead until after her arrival at the hospital.Obviously she was NOT brain dead. So...usually, EMTs are all over the person with their gear. She was slapped on a gurney in a body bag, tried to raise up and was shoved back down and quickly crammed out of view. Wouldn't it seem as they they would have stopped to secure her with oxygen, ivs, etc to stabilize her BEFORE lifting up the gurney and continuing on?

Something stinks.
Lets assume what you're saying is true. That there's was some huge Hollywood conspiracy to kill her. The EMT's were in on it? The police? The hospital stafff etc, and no one is leaking that information? Sorry but once you involve more than a few people in a conspiracy especially people who have little to lose and much to gain by exposing it, there's no way it stands up.

In the audio for the original post it sounds like they say "HE's alive..." and the second angle video makes it look like a longer-haired guy.

So I guess the REAL conspiracy is: WHO SWITCHED HER GENDER BEFORE THE ACCIDENT????

Forum List

Back