Is someone protecting the predators?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Listening to "Seasons" by Chris Cornell and it occurred to me someone in government, likely the FBI is either: killing celebrities who were going to out the sexual predators or at very least, protecting both the predators and the murderers.

Look at all the mystery "Suicides" of people who were going to expose the Predators.

Quite the coincidence

What do you think?

(Groomers: stay the fuck out of the thread)

Listening to "Seasons" by Chris Cornell and it occurred to me someone in government, likely the FBI is either: killing celebrities who were going to out the sexual predators or at very least, protecting both the predators and the murderers.

Look at all the mystery "Suicides" of people who were going to expose the Predators.

Quite the coincidence

What do you think?

Yes and Democrats are eating fetus'. They sit at a dining table at the back of abortion clinics and a chef brings them out like oysters.

Trump did more to expose the Democrat pedos and groomers, more than anyone. And look what they're trying to do to him.

Quite the coincidence

What do you think?

I have made threads on this shit and just get laughed at.
People in hollywood have admitted to it.
Shit, there was a guy in hungary that admitted in court that he was hired by world elites to kidnap children so they could hunt them and rape them. I cant remember what happened to him...
Its so sad people depend and on and look up to a corrupt authority so much, they deny whats right in front of their face.

I have made threads on this shit and just get laughed at.
People in hollywood have admitted to it.
Shit, there was a guy in hungary that admitted in court that he was hired by world elites to kidnap children so they could hunt them and rape them. I cant remember what happened to him...
Its so sad people depend and on and look up to a corrupt authority so much, they deny whats right in front of their face.

Of course you'd get laughed at. Shitlibs think it's funny that kids get preyed on and groomed to be perverts.

People have admitted many of these "conspiracy theories" actually happen.
Boot licking rubes like you would never admit it. Which is sad.
No sorry. This is wacko conspiracy theory shit. Eating fetus'? This is what your craziest representatives will tell the right kind of stupid voters.

Reminds me of back in the 90's we were the godless party. Then you elected Trump, the most godless soul on earth.

No sorry. This is wacko conspiracy theory shit. Eating fetus'? This is what your craziest representatives will tell the right kind of stupid voters.

Reminds me of back in the 90's we were the godless party. Then you elected Trump, the most godless soul on earth.
Then you elected Trump, the most godless soul on earth.
took a back seat to the person he beat in 2016

You said eating fetus, tard.

Do you know who she is?

1660743698800.png

That's Debbie the Cum Lady on Howard Stern. She has to eat cum. She's addicted to it. Lots of guys just come over, and drop 2 or 3 loads in her mouth.

This is how I am with fetus'.

Human trafficking is a 150 Billion dollar a year industry.

Enterprises of that scale have CEOs, board members, investors, financiers, employees, accountants, payroll, lobbyists, distribution networks, logistics departments, and political connections. The US is supposedly the number one client for human trafficking. Do you really think the US government isn’t involved? Lol! Look at who we know went to Epstein island. And we still don’t know who else was in that black book. And that’s just one place, out of who knows how many, places where the elites party like Roman Aristocracy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back