‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

about time these out of control rude journalists

get a little push back
Right.....welcome to trump-world. Where journalists get beat up and trumpettes cheer.
DAsBKN-W0AAfiIW

That obnoxious, democrat fake news douchebag who got a well deserved ragdolling by the patriotic America running for office needs to learn the definition of a body slam!

Funny you don't mention the democrat operatives who were paid to incite violence. Bit of a hypocrite there billo.
If you're referring to the republican town halls, I've seen no evidence that is true. If you're referring to ANTIFA, I'm sure there is evidence some of that is true.

Overall, there is far more violence from the alt right. Just look at the threads on this board with the most vitriol, they are right wing threads.
/--- Got any links from Tea Party rallies where they attack police and set fire to buildings?
berkeleymilo_1486039987121_8017804_ver1.0.jpg

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.

Tired of being lied about? Republicans have been lying about the Clintons for nearly 30 years.

Trump lied about Obama's birth certificate for more than 5 years.

They're lying about Seth Rich right now.

I don't recall any left wing politicians assaulting the press.
Why on Earth would a leftwing politician want to assault a press that kisses his ass???

DAoqAlyXoAALjbr.jpg

"hi, i am rob quist and i don't assault reporters for asking a question about a healthcare bill that will affect millions of people"

That obnoxious, democrat fake news douchebag who got a well deserved ragdolling by the patriotic America running for office needs to learn the definition of a body slam!

Oh my, an idiot who doesn't know wrestling is choreographed.

Forum List

Back