‘WTF?’ Guardian journo says Mont. House candidate Greg Gianforte ‘just body slammed’ him

Gianforte is just another religious NaziCon nut - and thug.

DApGD7jXYAALDG0.jpg
No wonder, the Right likes him.

Gianforte distanced himself from Trump last year, saying he supported Trump only because he's not Hillary Clinton.

Proposed apology for Body Slammin’ Gianforte: “So sorry. Honest mistake. I thought you were Michelle Fields.”

Can't believe that liberal network Fox News is defending the allegations of Jacobs being assaulted by a candidate. Fake news, amirite?

Every day Republicans become more and more "emboldened" and violent, as a result, putting all Americans in potential danger. Always be on guard when interacting with a Republican, you just never know which one of them is going to snap like this nutjob candidate did.
Why do you feel the need to lie, do you look at yourself in the mirror and feel good about your lies? Do you go to sleep feeling like an honorable person? This was ONE Republican, why do you feel the need to spread your lies?

It's not a "lie" just because it makes you feel uncomfortable. Hell, even on this very forum I've received numerous physical threats and even death threats from right wing pieces of shit. You guys are absolutely unhinged. Every single one of you is a potential ticking time bomb.
I'm not uncomfortable at all because you lie, and using your logic, I guess you would agree that since a male Muslim scumbag just killed and injured a lot of innocent people, that means that every single male Muslim is a killer and potential ticking time bomb?

Dear people who aren't hacks: Trump supporters have been violently assaulted for 18 months. Where were you then?

The media is only now just realizing how much their profession is despised in middle America

Sounds like you are a Fascist asshole.

As the crew was setting up, Gianforte was approached by the Guardian’s Ben Jacobs, who put a voice recorder “to Gianforte’s face and began asking if he had a response to the newly released Congressional Budget Office report on the American Health Care Act,” the Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act, she wrote.

“Gianforte,” Acuna wrote, “told him he would get back to him later. Jacobs persisted with his question. Gianforte told him to talk to his press guy, Shane Scanlon.”

“At that point,” she wrote, “Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him.”

Gianforte was later cited for misdemeanor assault. The sheriff’s department said the incident did not meet the state’s statutory definition of felony assault.

Acuna and her crew “watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the reporter. As Gianforte moved on top of Jacobs, he began yelling something to the effect of, ‘I’m sick and tired of this!’”

Acuna said that Jacobs “scrambled to his knees and said something about his glasses being broken.” He asked the Fox reporter and crew for their names but “in shock, we did not answer.”

Fox News crew ‘watched in disbelief’ as Montana’s Greg Gianforte ‘slammed’ and ‘began punching’ reporter

Sounds like someone needs to give Gianforte a back alley lesson in manners.

They guy's Bullshit level apparently had been reached.
I suspect that alot of this kind of thing is going to be repeated all over the country.
We're getting tired of being lied about. Tired of being attacked. Tired of the left and their tactics.
I bought a "Make America Great Again" hat and I'll be wearing it everywhere.
If anyone gives me any shit they're gonna be spitting teeth.
Hell, I won't grin at you, I'll laugh. LOL
Tough talk from a keyboard pussy.

Did you read your own post? Unless you didn't claim anonymously on the internet that people will be 'spitting teeth' due to your choice of head wear then I'd say you're the 'keyboard pussy'. I'm not a fan of hypocrites.
I didn't threaten your punk-ass, did I?

I said any fucker HERE, where I live, who feels I need to remove my hat will get a knuckle sandwich.

Piss on you BTW.
Now why would I even care about your hat? That is your first amendment right, and if you wish to brand yourself to the whole neighborhood as an idiot, that is also your right.

Rush just played the audio of the douchebag who the Montana dude ragdolled. The douchebag MSM qu33r said, "You broke my glasses." Where is the evidence of the broken glasses?
Another fucked up liar, another asshole that cannot read eyewitness accounts, eyewitnesses that are Fox News reporters.

As if....

You spit on us long enough.. you're gonna get clocked!!!

This is what I'm talking about. You are mentally incapable of dealing with other people. You equate a difference of opinion with someone spitting on you and your response is a threat of violence. If you want to keep talking like that, go to Weimar and put on a brown shirt.

Show us evidence of violence from the alt-right, all ten of them. They are a boogie man created by a progressive media to have someone to blame for the lefts failures. We KNOW that foval was paid to incite violence at trump rallies. We KNOW this. We KNOW that antifa is a progressive group that has been paid to attack people, and vandalize communities to spread a miasma of fear to try and get the repubs to go away.

So, by all means show us all of the violent attacks by the alt right twits.
You are actually asking that question in a thread about a reporter getting body slammed for asking an alt right candidate a question?

Breaking News Update

Reporter witness Alicia Acuna now backtracks her claim reporter Ben Jacobs was grabbed by the neck.

www.lifezette.com/polizette/bombshell-montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/
But what else to expect of Stevie MarGarret but lies.

Montana Assault Witness Changes Story, Says No Neck Grab

Details from Acuna's report quickly went viral online, but she said Thursday during an interview on "The Laura Ingraham Show" that she misstated the neck grab.

"One of you guys said last night that he put his hands around his neck," Ingraham said. "Which, as somebody who's done a lot of taekwondo and self-defense, to me that seemed, that might not be exactly right."

"You know, and I'm the one who said that," Acuna replied, "I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could've been on his clothes, I don't know."

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

"Again, just to clarify, he didn't grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that's not quite accurate," Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

"No, so it wasn't like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck," Acuna confirmed.

Forum List

Back