"Wow of the Day": Democrats latest, greatest idea for recovery. (Just amazing)

You have to mix Stalins sperm with an egg from Mao to have any hope of breeding something further left than the Muslim Marxist residing in the White House

You forgot Hitlers DNA.

Hitler and Fidel were going to be the evil foster parents

Thats better. I wanted to make sure you didn't leave anyone out. Hey wait....what about the 9/11 attackers? Shouldn't they be in there too? Obama certainly is comparable to them, isnt he?

Did South Carolina’s Alvin Greene get more votes than were cast? Gretawire

One of the teams was Dr. Walter Mebane of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Miller of Cornell University. Dr. Mebane is a professor of political science and statistics and a recognized expert in detecting election fraud. As of August 2010, Dr. Miller will be professor of political science at the University of Illinois, Springfield, and specializes in the analysis of election data. Neither is affiliated with the Rawl campaign.

Dr. Mebane performed second-digit Benford's law tests on the precinct returns from the Senate race. The test compares the second digit of actual precinct vote totals to a known numeric distribution of data that results from election returns collected under normal conditions. If votes are added or subtracted from a candidate’s total, possibly due to error or fraud, Mebane’s test will detect a deviation from this distribution. Results from Mebane’s test showed that Rawl’s Election Day vote totals depart from the expected distribution at 90% confidence. In other words, the observed vote pattern for Rawl could be expected to occur only about 10% of the time by chance. “The results may reflect corrupted vote counts, but they may also reflect the way turnout in the election covaried with the geographic distribution of the candidates' support,” Mebane said.

Key word is "may".

He is a republican plant and everyone with a brain knows it.

He is an example of how the republican party cheats in elections to win.

A black Republican? Hell, according to you left wing losers, Republicans are all racist.

Now prove that he's a republican plant. It should be easy for you, that is, if you have a brain.

Bush 'n Cheney are probably behind it... 'cause you know they're to blame for:

Global warming, chlamydia, warts, the Gulf oil spill, Iraq, Iran, Canada, Mexico, fire ants, beavers, Obamacare, unemployment, the ending of Seinfeld....

:confused:

Again how does this proove the election was untampered with?

Well, MY Al Green action figure has voice control and it told me so!!! HAHAHA!!

But, lets say it was. Wouldn't the Dems in SC still be smart enough to vote for Vic Rawl??? Guess not. After all, we know how Dem's are about the "Green" Movement. HAHAHA!!!

Who are these people?

do you even know?

Guess what else, no democrat in SC had ever heard of the guy before election day.

How is someone who has never had anything to do with the party getting elected while spending not one red cent in the election?

His election hurt the democrats and helped the Rs.

Everyone knows this and the guy has a criminal past.

NO dem supported him yet he just magically won an election that he did not even have the money to file for?

This guy will lose the election to the R for sure, Gee I wonder how that all happened?

Well, yeah, Vic Rawl has a long political history in South Carolina and in the private sector. If you lived in SC you'd know that. In fact, Rawl may have even had a shot against the contraversial R- Jim Demint.

And you said "NO dem" supported Green. Well, a hella-lot of them voted for him. Was it the "Green" Movement that swayed them?

No. The most logical explanation yet came from a U. of South Carolina professor that said so many voters going to the Dem primary were uninformed about any issues or candidates, that they simply voted for the 1st one alphabetially out of the 2. Al Green vs Vic Rawl. Green was ahead of Rawl on the ballot. He stated to The State, Columbia, newspaper that many people, espeically Dems side, got into the cool factor of voting after the Obama election, and enjoyed feeling involved. So, now they are involved more but have little knowledge on the issues or candidates and just picked the first one. Amidst all the official legal investigations coming up clean, this is the most logical explanation.

But hey, he's doing a good job. I mean I was gonna vote for DeMint. BUT......I'm having so much fun trashing Dems on this, I think having Al Green around for a while could be fun. To have a vote on the US Senate floor on whether or not to begin production of Al Green action figures to save the economy would be too fun.

BTW, I heard the 2011 version of the Al Green action figure is gonna include a 2-foot long border fence. HAHAHAHA:lol:

A black Republican? Hell, according to you left wing losers, Republicans are all racist.

Now prove that he's a republican plant. It should be easy for you, that is, if you have a brain.

Actually, for all the criticism my home state gets on race, the following is ongoing:

Democrats: A black candidate wins the primary over a white one. The black one is a "little man". Little money, not an Ivy Leaguer, Army vet, a true "one of us" candidate. The Dem's are outraged and are looking for any way possible to get rid of him.

Republicans: We just voted in the black candidate Tim Scott, yes, the Republican black candidate Tim Scott, over the white descendant of Strom Thurmond. Yes, the son of the racist and white Strom Thurmond, was defeated by the black Republican Tim Scott, in South Carolina, and the Republicans are embracing Tim Scott because he is a damn good man and candidate.

So.....I suppose the racism has change party allegiance.

Zia: Voting machines deserve second look - Editorial Columns - TheState.com

The league of women voters have determined the SC machines shit

Oh, yes, thats the ticket, it MUST be the machines!!!!! I betcha Dick Cheney is somewhere in a Wyoming cave bunker with a remote control causing the machines on South Carolina to go haywire!!

WE need a hero to save the day. Luckily........our economy was saved by Al Green action figures and now he can go fight the evil Dick Cheney!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler and Fidel were going to be the evil foster parents

Thats better. I wanted to make sure you didn't leave anyone out. Hey wait....what about the 9/11 attackers? Shouldn't they be in there too? Obama certainly is comparable to them, isnt he?

Why, because he's Muslim? I thought that had been settled. Why resurrect that?

Yeah, because he's Muslim and hates Americans, just like the 9/11 attackers.

I hope the new Al Green action figures also come with an oil spill plug.

So, whats the next Democratic Party economic recovery plan gonna be: A line of Nancy Pelosi dress-up dolls???????

Did you fucking DUmb DemonRats vote for this "Republican plant" or did you knot? how fucking stupid can you get? no, no,, don't try to answer that, you may fall over on your face. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you fucking DUmb DemonRats vote for this "Republican plant" or did you knot? how fucking stupid can you get? no, no,, don't try to answer that, you may fall over on your face. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You want to hear the TRULY funny part? I mean the absolute delicious irony of this? The US Senate election isn't until November. It's R-Jim DeMint vs D-Al Green.

Thats the reality, DeMint vs Green. And here is the great part, oh I'm so excited to even just type this:

Democrats are so dumb and brainwashed, so stupid, that in that US Senate election, they WILL vote for Al Green just to vote Democrat. The day after the election, we'll see X number of Democratic voters who voted for Al Green.

Which means we'll say X number of Democrats voted for a candidate whose idea for economic recovery was creating action figures of himself. He already said it, and the election hasn't happened, and left wing morons are STILL gonna come out and vote for him!!!!

OMG, this is too much fun making fun of Democrats and left wingers. Just knowing there are thousands and thousands of left wingers out there who in November are gonna vote in favor of making action figures of Al Green to boost the economy.

Did you fucking DUmb DemonRats vote for this "Republican plant" or did you knot? how fucking stupid can you get?

Hahah, really? Calling other people stupid while spelling the word "knot". Amazing! Remind me again what level of education you completed.

You want to hear the TRULY funny part? I mean the absolute delicious irony of this? The US Senate election isn't until November. It's R-Jim DeMint vs D-Al Green.

Thats the reality, DeMint vs Green. And here is the great part, oh I'm so excited to even just type this:

Democrats are so dumb and brainwashed, so stupid, that in that US Senate election, they WILL vote for Al Green just to vote Democrat. The day after the election, we'll see X number of Democratic voters who voted for Al Green.

Which means we'll say X number of Democrats voted for a candidate whose idea for economic recovery was creating action figures of himself. He already said it, and the election hasn't happened, and left wing morons are STILL gonna come out and vote for him!!!!

OMG, this is too much fun making fun of Democrats and left wingers. Just knowing there are thousands and thousands of left wingers out there who in November are gonna vote in favor of making action figures of Al Green to boost the economy.

No, just thousands of South Carolinians who have a long and proud history of doing stupid shit.

Well, MY Al Green action figure has voice control and it told me so!!! HAHAHA!!

But, lets say it was. Wouldn't the Dems in SC still be smart enough to vote for Vic Rawl??? Guess not. After all, we know how Dem's are about the "Green" Movement. HAHAHA!!!

Who are these people?

do you even know?

Guess what else, no democrat in SC had ever heard of the guy before election day.

How is someone who has never had anything to do with the party getting elected while spending not one red cent in the election?

His election hurt the democrats and helped the Rs.

Everyone knows this and the guy has a criminal past.

NO dem supported him yet he just magically won an election that he did not even have the money to file for?

This guy will lose the election to the R for sure, Gee I wonder how that all happened?

Well, yeah, Vic Rawl has a long political history in South Carolina and in the private sector. If you lived in SC you'd know that. In fact, Rawl may have even had a shot against the contraversial R- Jim Demint.

And you said "NO dem" supported Green. Well, a hella-lot of them voted for him. Was it the "Green" Movement that swayed them?

No. The most logical explanation yet came from a U. of South Carolina professor that said so many voters going to the Dem primary were uninformed about any issues or candidates, that they simply voted for the 1st one alphabetially out of the 2. Al Green vs Vic Rawl. Green was ahead of Rawl on the ballot. He stated to The State, Columbia, newspaper that many people, espeically Dems side, got into the cool factor of voting after the Obama election, and enjoyed feeling involved. So, now they are involved more but have little knowledge on the issues or candidates and just picked the first one. Amidst all the official legal investigations coming up clean, this is the most logical explanation.

But hey, he's doing a good job. I mean I was gonna vote for DeMint. BUT......I'm having so much fun trashing Dems on this, I think having Al Green around for a while could be fun. To have a vote on the US Senate floor on whether or not to begin production of Al Green action figures to save the economy would be too fun.

BTW, I heard the 2011 version of the Al Green action figure is gonna include a 2-foot long border fence. HAHAHAHA:lol:

Some asshole supposes all SC dems are idiots and you lap it up like pablum, why am I not surprized?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back