"Wow of the Day": Democrats latest, greatest idea for recovery. (Just amazing)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Jul 8, 2010.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    US Senate Hopeful In SC Wants An Action Figure - CBS News

The Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate in South Carolina has an idea for boosting the economy.

Producing action figures of himself. Action figures in Army and Air Force costumes. Little toy action figures. Thats the idea the Democratic Party is putting forward. First, Obama says we'll fight global warming by inflating tires. Now, their US Senate candidate believes making action figures of himself will help us recover. He says thats "Thinking outside the box."

Left wingers, you voted for this man. This man who has a plan to boost the economy by making action figures of himself.

I have wondered for 2 years now how a population of people could be so dumb, so ill-informed, so gullable, so brainwashed, to ever vote for a left winger, especially a far left winger like Barack Obama.

Well, it continues. They are now running a US Senate candidate who believes creating action figures of himself will fix the economy. They elected a woman in Wisconsin who argued the Arizona bill wouldn't be so bad if it was in a state that bordered Mexico, like Texas, but Arizona is nowhere close to the border so it's a bad law.

Well, I'll say this. If the Toys R Us in Honolulu, Hawaii starts selling Obaman and Alvin Green action figure combos, I hope all left wingers will drive to Hawaii and get out of my country to buy them.

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    He is a republican plant and everyone with a brain knows it.

He is an example of how the republican party cheats in elections to win.

3. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,157
    Republican plant huh?

As I said in the other thread on this matter, atleast his ideas involve production of something instead of just more government bueaucracy. That, in and of itself, is an improvement over Obama's plans.

4. Guerrilla

Guerrilla Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24
    You sir, are an idiot.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    He is? So, the Republican Party planted this man. Then, the Republican Party went out and used the Men In Black brain eraser tool to make tens of thousands of Democratic primary voters to vote for him? And they did that in every county in South Carolina (like 50-60 counties I think)????

So, to beat the left, all we have to do is plant a no-name candidate, who doesn't campaign, has no signs, no website, was kicked out of the Army, and has a felony sex charge pending?????? And whose idea for economic recovery is creating action figures of himself?????

Thats all we have to do to beat you guys? Are you telling me the left wing voter pool is truly THAT stupid that we can beat you guys with that???? Really?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    He is a plant by the republicans and investigationsz into the vote show he had totals in some areas exceding the entire vot totals.

He had NO money yet was able to pay the 10,000 filing fee.

Hes an idiot and a likely criminal who was paid to run.

7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Well, my excessively hot girlfriend has told me that also.

But at the end of the day, I won't be voting for a candidate who thinks producing action figures of himself will fix the economy. Left wingers not only will, but obviously already did:lol:

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Did South Carolina’s Alvin Greene get more votes than were cast? Gretawire

One of the teams was Dr. Walter Mebane of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Miller of Cornell University. Dr. Mebane is a professor of political science and statistics and a recognized expert in detecting election fraud. As of August 2010, Dr. Miller will be professor of political science at the University of Illinois, Springfield, and specializes in the analysis of election data. Neither is affiliated with the Rawl campaign.

Dr. Mebane performed second-digit Benford's law tests on the precinct returns from the Senate race. The test compares the second digit of actual precinct vote totals to a known numeric distribution of data that results from election returns collected under normal conditions. If votes are added or subtracted from a candidate’s total, possibly due to error or fraud, Mebane’s test will detect a deviation from this distribution. Results from Mebane’s test showed that Rawl’s Election Day vote totals depart from the expected distribution at 90% confidence. In other words, the observed vote pattern for Rawl could be expected to occur only about 10% of the time by chance. “The results may reflect corrupted vote counts, but they may also reflect the way turnout in the election covaried with the geographic distribution of the candidates' support,” Mebane said.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  9. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    :eusa_liar:

10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Ok. So again, thats all we have to do to beat you guys? Is the left wing voting bloc that stupid?

BTW, the state voting commission investigated this election and found no wrong doing. SLED (SC state LE) is investigating where the money came from.

But, to play along, are you confirming that to beat the left wing, thats all we gotta do? Because if so, then I say "AL GREEN FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!!!"

Can you imagine the Democratic primary for president in 2012, Obama vs Al Green, with Green putting on the table his plan for a line of action figures of himself vs. Obama's economic plan of.........of........um, of Obama's plan to uh....uh........um. Hmmmmm. Well, maybe Al Green is the better choice!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA:lol::lol::lol: