"Wow of the Day": Democrats latest, greatest idea for recovery. (Just amazing)

i've yet to hear one good reason why the GOP would go through the trouble of planting greene and messing with the vote totals. demint is/was going to sail through regardless of his opponent. such a huge conspiracy could only have hurt him if it was found out.

stewart described it best:

Video: Alvin Greene Wins South Carolina Primary | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

Yeah, if we were gonna plant somebody, it'd be to run against James Clyburn. And it'd be a good candidate. Or we'd plant someone to run against an incumbent Democrat in their primary. Or to run against a Republican who is in trouble, only to bow out late in the election. This was not a plant. This was a testament to the intelligence of the Democratic voting pool.

And the sad thing is, they'll still vote for him vs DeMint. The Democrats will actually vote IN FAVOR of a guy whose economic strategy is creating action figures of himself. They're actually gonna do it. Just to not vote "R", they'll close their eyes, hold hands and jump off the cliff to vote "D".

He is a republican plant and everyone with a brain knows it.

He is an example of how the republican party cheats in elections to win.

ROFLMAO no he is an example of how Democrats will vote for anyone with a D in front of their name with out knowing a damn thing about them.

Republican plant LOL

to rich

ROFLMAO no he is an example of how Democrats will vote for anyone with a D in front of their name with out knowing a damn thing about them.

Republican plant LOL

to rich

And not that Alvin Green has announced his economic plan to create action figures of himself..................the left wingers will STILL vote for him instead Jim DeMint on election day. Yes, they are that dumb.

US Senate Hopeful In SC Wants An Action Figure - CBS News

The Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate in South Carolina has an idea for boosting the economy.

Producing action figures of himself. Action figures in Army and Air Force costumes. Little toy action figures. Thats the idea the Democratic Party is putting forward. First, Obama says we'll fight global warming by inflating tires. Now, their US Senate candidate believes making action figures of himself will help us recover. He says thats "Thinking outside the box."

Left wingers, you voted for this man. This man who has a plan to boost the economy by making action figures of himself.

I have wondered for 2 years now how a population of people could be so dumb, so ill-informed, so gullable, so brainwashed, to ever vote for a left winger, especially a far left winger like Barack Obama.

Well, it continues. They are now running a US Senate candidate who believes creating action figures of himself will fix the economy. They elected a woman in Wisconsin who argued the Arizona bill wouldn't be so bad if it was in a state that bordered Mexico, like Texas, but Arizona is nowhere close to the border so it's a bad law.

Well, I'll say this. If the Toys R Us in Honolulu, Hawaii starts selling Obaman and Alvin Green action figure combos, I hope all left wingers will drive to Hawaii and get out of my country to buy them.

Sounds like Green and Palin should run together.:lol:

US Senate Hopeful In SC Wants An Action Figure - CBS News

The Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate in South Carolina has an idea for boosting the economy.

Producing action figures of himself. Action figures in Army and Air Force costumes. Little toy action figures. Thats the idea the Democratic Party is putting forward. First, Obama says we'll fight global warming by inflating tires. Now, their US Senate candidate believes making action figures of himself will help us recover. He says thats "Thinking outside the box."

Left wingers, you voted for this man. This man who has a plan to boost the economy by making action figures of himself.

I have wondered for 2 years now how a population of people could be so dumb, so ill-informed, so gullable, so brainwashed, to ever vote for a left winger, especially a far left winger like Barack Obama.

Well, it continues. They are now running a US Senate candidate who believes creating action figures of himself will fix the economy. They elected a woman in Wisconsin who argued the Arizona bill wouldn't be so bad if it was in a state that bordered Mexico, like Texas, but Arizona is nowhere close to the border so it's a bad law.

Well, I'll say this. If the Toys R Us in Honolulu, Hawaii starts selling Obaman and Alvin Green action figure combos, I hope all left wingers will drive to Hawaii and get out of my country to buy them.

Sounds like Green and Palin should run together.:lol:

Hey stupid, Green is a Democrat, Palin is a Republican. Old rocks indeed, now we see what you have for brains.

Hey...........Alvin Greene is proof positive that in America, you truly can be whatever you want to be!!!

And lets face it.........with the tens of millions of hopelessly duped morons who vote for liberals, ANYBODY can get elected!!!

Yo Bucs...........did you know that start up businesses are responsible, on average, for 3 million jobs each year...........by far, the most in the American economy!! Somebody just finished a long study on it........( of course, the anti-business climate of Obama has dramatically cut into business start ups heading to 2011)

But what do you say we start a line of action figure dolls bro??? USMessageBoard Mental Case Collection. Id say we package the most prominent k00ks in the first set............Old Rocks......Rightwinger and ( you can pick the third bro ). Perhaps throw in a stage set with the kit.................( Comes with two white flags!!!) )

Something like this...........................

11-1.jpg

No he's not!

He exemplify everything the left has become--Great name recognition(Look up singer:Al Greene!), simpleton ideology, and the delusion of hope and change through words.

Come on--the Democrats can win with this guy! They have won with similiar in the past!

Did South Carolina’s Alvin Greene get more votes than were cast? Gretawire

One of the teams was Dr. Walter Mebane of the University of Michigan and Dr. Michael Miller of Cornell University. Dr. Mebane is a professor of political science and statistics and a recognized expert in detecting election fraud. As of August 2010, Dr. Miller will be professor of political science at the University of Illinois, Springfield, and specializes in the analysis of election data. Neither is affiliated with the Rawl campaign.

Dr. Mebane performed second-digit Benford's law tests on the precinct returns from the Senate race. The test compares the second digit of actual precinct vote totals to a known numeric distribution of data that results from election returns collected under normal conditions. If votes are added or subtracted from a candidate’s total, possibly due to error or fraud, Mebane’s test will detect a deviation from this distribution. Results from Mebane’s test showed that Rawl’s Election Day vote totals depart from the expected distribution at 90% confidence. In other words, the observed vote pattern for Rawl could be expected to occur only about 10% of the time by chance. “The results may reflect corrupted vote counts, but they may also reflect the way turnout in the election covaried with the geographic distribution of the candidates' support,” Mebane said.

Its what we've been trying to tell you for years, you brain impaired asshole....
the Democrats cheat in EVERY election and usually get away with it....

More voters registered than citizens in the district
More votes than voters
Dead voters
Voters without valid addresses
Voter with felony convictions
and the list is endless

you claim this clown is an R plant ?
What about the Dem voters that voted for him..a primary election....
It only proves beyond doubt what fuckin' fools you are...

calling you the 'jackass' party is an insult to the jackass....

Its my opinion at this point , until I know where he got the 10000 filing money when he had NO money to his name I will state that opinion.

Just like you assholes are saying that every dem who voted for him is just that stupid as to vote alphabetically.

The machines in SC are not secure and this guy is a criminal who is also dumber than dirt.

This is not a clean election.

Your team has a LONG history of cheating their asses off in elections

Its my opinion at this point , until I know where he got the 10000 filing money when he had NO money to his name I will state that opinion.

Just like you assholes are saying that every dem who voted for him is just that stupid as to vote alphabetically.

The machines in SC are not secure and this guy is a criminal who is also dumber than dirt.

This is not a clean election.

Your team has a LONG history of cheating their asses off in elections

Then you should clarify that it's a mere opinion instead of stating it as if it were fact. I mean didn't you say that anyone with a brain knows he's a plant?

Forum List

Back