Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

This is so pathetic. You guys brush off a guy who lied under oath about nailing interns in the oval office, when being tried for sexual harassment....but McCain's 30-year-divorce has got you riled?

And Jesus didn't say you guys who haven't committed adultery throw the first stone, Shog, he said those without SIN.

Anyway. Nothing like avoiding the real issues, I guess.

no shit..

Given who pays her medical bills...

not that Carol's testimony diminishes the FACT of John's infidelity!

Can we say "non-disclosure agreement"... for a roof over her head as well as their 3 kids, alimony, child support and medical insurnace to cover her expenses from a major car accident she suffered while he was a POW which left her disabled and less of the swimsuit model he married. Good thing he married a good looking blonde with a ton of money a month after his divorce was final. Having been passed over for promotion in the Navy, he already had his eye on a political career and needed entry into the circle of the "right people". As I said... so much for integrity.
:doubt:

He doesn't need a woman or money to prove his integrity.

Judge not, losers.

Well, since i've never dumped a wife, a woman i'd been dreaming about in Hanoi, for a rich woman half my age I guess I will..
That's not fair. She was crippled, remember? Damaged goods. A real deal breaker in a marriage.

This is so pathetic. You guys brush off a guy who lied under oath about nailing interns in the oval office, when being tried for sexual harassment....but McCain's 30-year-divorce has got you riled?

And Jesus didn't say you guys who haven't committed adultery throw the first stone, Shog, he said those without SIN.

Anyway. Nothing like avoiding the real issues, I guess.

It doesn't have me RILED.. It has me LAUGHING because you are trying to rationalize David's seduction of Bathsheba just because he once slew Goliath!

:lol:

Indeed, tell me about how no one can judge while you sit there and talk shit about Obama today, Baba!

oh the Special Sauce of CONVENIENT christianity tastes like cheese!

That's not fair. She was crippled, remember? Damaged goods. A real deal breaker in a marriage.

oh I know... I mean, what is an emaciated and crippled war vet supposed to do? LOVE the woman that he dreamed about in HANOI just because she was not a swimsuit model when he came back to the states?

:badgrin:

He doesn't need a woman or money to prove his integrity.

Judge not, losers.

well, no, CLEARLY he DID need Cind'y money to springboard his political aspirations.. Shall I post how HER trustfund financed his campaigns?

It doesn't have me RILED.. It has me LAUGHING because you are trying to rationalize David's seduction of Bathsheba just because he once slew Goliath!

Indeed, tell me about how no one can judge while you sit there and talk shit about Obama today, Baba!

oh the Special Sauce of CONVENIENT christianity tastes like cheese!

I haven't even started on Obama yet. I haven't needed to. Unlike you pathetic losers, who have nothing better to do than dig up 30 year old personal dirt you know nothing about, and nobody in the family is complaining about.

You guys just look desperate. It's right up there with calling Palin a "bad mom" because she has a dysfunctional family (based, I suppose, on the fact that she has a special needs baby) and saying nasty things about her 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend.

More of that lefty "if they don't say what you want them to say, just pretend they said it anyway" stuff.

I haven't even started on Obama yet. I haven't needed to. Unlike you pathetic losers, who have nothing better to do than dig up 30 year old personal dirt you know nothing about, and nobody in the family is complaining about.

You guys just look desperate. It's right up there with calling Palin a "bad mom" because she has a dysfunctional family (based, I suppose, on the fact that she has a special needs baby) and saying nasty things about her 17 year old daughter and her boyfriend.

oh now THATS rich! BABA says she hasn't even STARTED to talk shit on Obama yet!

oh man.. GOOD ONE!

Relaying FACTS is not desperation, baba. This is why you don't like the Palin videos that have surfaced lately..

I can see it now..

David: "God, don't cast your fucking stone at ME!"

Unlike you pathetic losers, who have nothing better to do than dig up 30 year old personal dirt you know nothing about, and nobody in the family is complaining about.QUOTE]

Excuse me, but you opened the door to this discussion when you said that we didn't hear any bashing from his ex.

And why do you keep quoting scripture?:eusa_eh:

Yes McCain was terrible. He was really boring. Him standing up their talking reminded me of my grandpa. The man's age really showed last night.

Last night was dreadful.

The first two days of the convention were boring, Thank God it was shortened by Gustav. Rudy was great and Palin kicked ass on Wednesday. But I think they kind of set the bar too high for McCain. Everything last night was anticlimatic.

The standouts from both conventions: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani, and Sarah Palin.

I think Mccain did an excellent job of getting his base energized. His last few moments of his speech was inspiring. I did find it interesting that he didn't light into Obama, but I think it was effective nonetheless.

Forum List

Back