Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

George Bush's name was never mentioned once.

How come?

At the onset of his speech he thanked the President for keeping us safe since 9/11. But I'm sure that didn't fit into the liberal talking points going into the speech.

At the onset of his speech he thanked the President for keeping us safe since 9/11. But I'm sure that didn't fit into the liberal talking points going into the speech.

Safe from what?

19 guys with box cutters?

so it was all a bull shit right wing issue to begin with?
Yes. It's always been a bullshit right wing issue.

I'm laughing at jsanders who said above how McCain wants to promote unity or some such nonsense and saying how wonderful that is after the night before saying how wonderful the partisan sniping from Palin was.

These people are a hoot.

Liberals are evil, but we love them and want them in our administration!

Who are they fooling?

yea it was dreadful, he's never been a great speech giver but the convention was still better than the dems

McCain has twenty years in the military and spent five years as a P.O.W while NOBAMA was attending a racist church and a muslem school. TOP THAT! Or are you just one of those simple minded suckers who got caught up in the higher stimulus package offer? Which is it?

yea it was dreadful, he's never been a great speech giver but the convention was still better than the dems
Last night was dreadful.

The first two days of the convention were boring, Thank God it was shortened by Gustav. Rudy was great and Palin kicked ass on Wednesday. But I think they kind of set the bar too high for McCain. Everything last night was anticlimatic.

The standouts from both conventions: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani, and Sarah Palin.

Last night was dreadful.

The first two days of the convention were boring, Thank God it was shortened by Gustav. Rudy was great and Palin kicked ass on Wednesday. But I think they kind of set the bar too high for McCain. Everything last night was anticlimatic.

The standouts from both conventions: Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, Mike Huckabee, Rudy Giuliani, and Sarah Palin.

I second that Dirt!

He is awful. And trying to tell us he will bring change to washington??? Huh? How long has he been there?

Actually, I think he did a good job seperating himself from the republican party and admitting problems. People who don't follow politics like you don't understand he really isn't the maverick he claims to be.

They also don't realize his ideas don't/won't work.

But he did a good job. Out of all the gop, I trust him the most. I don't believe him, but he is the best of a rotten bunch. That's why he scares me.

Sounds like the news didn't buy it either. I'm taking the day off and cnn aint buying it.

ps. cindy mccain wore $300k the night she wore that yellow dress.

omg, now i'm watching the protesters. police were abusive! repeatedly pepper sprayed some woman who had her hands up. then pushed her over and over again. that cop should get in trouble!

McCain has twenty years in the military and spent five years as a P.O.W while NOBAMA was attending a racist church and a muslem school. TOP THAT! Or are you just one of those simple minded suckers who got caught up in the higher stimulus package offer? Which is it?

When McCain came back from Vietnam, he cheated repeatedly on his crippled wife, and then divorced her to marry Cindy Hensley. In the 1980's McCain lobbied for Charles Keating, the saving and loan felon who stole billions in pension money, and took numerous jet set vacations at Keating's expense. In the 1990's McCain had an affair with a lobbyist that so scared his staff, that they told her to stay away from him. His campaigns for the Senate were all financed with his wife Cindy's mob money. In 1994 Cindy McCain forged prescriptions in the names of her employees and stole drugs from her own charity. McCain's campaign this year is getting huge amounts of oil company money. His pick for vice president is under an ethics investigation and will probably be indicted on Oct 31st. McCain is 72 years old, has had cancer 5 times and is on 5 different medications. He is so out of it, that his staff will no longer let him talk to the press unscripted.

Barak Obama graduated from Harvard Law School and went back to his community to help people who had lost their jobs when the plants shut down. He met his wife at the law firm where the worked together, and he has never cheated on his wife, and she has never forged prescriptions or stolen drugs. Obama has never lobbied for anyone that stole billions of dollars from pensioners. Obama's campaign is financed by 1.5 million contributors. Obama's pick for vice president has spent 30 years in the U.S. Senate and is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Obama is taking no medications and is available to talk to the press unscripted. His three main priorities for America are getting out of Iraq, universal healthcare, and American energy independence.

So 5 years as a POW qualifies you to be President of the US? I admire McCain's service to the country but anyone accusing others of being a "simple-minded sucker" shouldn't be highlighting McCain's time as a POW.

Forum List

Back