Wow, McCain Was Terrible!

McCain has twenty years in the military and spent five years as a P.O.W while NOBAMA was attending a racist church and a muslem school. TOP THAT! Or are you just one of those simple minded suckers who got caught up in the higher stimulus package offer? Which is it?

Here we go again.

Does GOD damn Germany today? Probably not. How about 1940 Nazi Germany? If you understand the difference, then you can understand why indians and blacks in the past might have cursed America. They weren't treated too well by the american gov or ppl. So stop trying to say a 40 yr old black is racist just because he knows a 60 yr old black guy who was treated like a second class citizen by racists like you.

How would your dad feel about you bringing home a black guy? But today, its not such a big deal. Our parents grew up in a different time.

Lastly, guilty by association. Sarah Palin's husband belonged to the ALASKA INDEPENDENCE PARTY that wants to succeed the union. You don't get any more anti american than that. So why is Mccain associated with that?

Obama wants to fix what's wrong with america, the Palin's want to leave her! omg, chew on that!

Was he brainwashed as a pow?

The way the gop treated america for the past 8 yrs, doesn't seem like they love her.

so it was all a bull shit right wing issue to begin with?

sorry, I don't get into these left/right polarized debates the Olbermann/Hannity media wants to shoehorn everyone into

but anyone who believes in free markets, as the GOP pretends to, understands that immigration is good for the economy, and many cities across this country with large illegal pops, like San Diego and Phoenix, are doing much better economically than Detroit and Cleveland, which attract very few immigrants, legal or otherwise

sorry, I don't get into these left/right polarized debates the Olbermann/Hannity media wants to shoehorn everyone into
Their job is to polarize the national will. They're very good at it, too.

but anyone who believes in free markets, as the GOP pretends to, understands that immigration is good for the economy, and many cities across this country with large illegal pops, like San Diego and Phoenix, are doing much better economically than Detroit and Cleveland, which attract very few immigrants, legal or otherwise

The economies of San Diego and Phoenix were doing far better than Detroit and Cleveland long before the illegals came over the borders in droves.

In the LONG run I agree that immigrants are good for the overall economy.

The complaint that most Americans have about immigrants is that they often aren't good for their PERSONAL and SHORT TERM economies.

He is awful. And trying to tell us he will bring change to washington??? Huh? How long has he been there?

I didn't watch it, but I did see a couple clips on the post-game highlights shows. Brutally aweful. The Daily Show writers can take the day off and just let the raw footage be the punchline.

It looked like he and Cindy would stop hoping for people to applaud.

Last night having been her debut at public speaking, I would hope she now vows to never do it again. Yawn!

In her bio video, they conveniently left out the fact that, when she and McCain met at that cocktail party in Hawaii where they found "love at first sight", he was still married to Carol and had been chasing skirts since his return to the states. So much for integrity!

Have we forgotten 911? Have we had anymore terrorist on our soil? In case you have not noticed that would be a no. Are we winning the war in Iraq? That would be a yes. Do terrorist still want to cause us harm? Hmmm maybe you can figure that one out for yourself. Do we want a president that has no clue about war? Who has no clue on foreign policy. Wake up people. We are under attack and you just don't know it. Get a clue.

With McCain you can bet he will be concerned about who we go to war with considering his son is in the Marines. You can bet Sarah Palin will be concerned who we do battle with her son is heading for war. What has Obama got to lose in a war somebody else's kid that's who.

Are you aware of the fact that Iran is thumbing their nose at us about obtaining nuclear power? They hate us did you know that. They would like to see us blown off the face of the map along with Israel. We better get off the pretty people and the pretty speeches and wake up to reality.

Or maybe we could send Obama to have tea with that freak who is running Iran. I think that is Obama'a plan in dealing with a sociopath.

It was a good speech, and he hit the notes he needed to hit. I was impressed by Cindy McCAin. Unlike the left, I don't view women just as skirts and I was impressed more by what she said than how she spoke. She's lead a life of service since she graduated from high school, from working with special needs children to going in Kuwait and Bangladesh to help the sick and injured. She formed one of (if not THE) first coalitions of doctors who treat poor kids from other countries for things that in this country we don't even think about anymore, but which ruin lives if untreated.

Lefties might take a page out of her book. Instead of demanding that the "government" (a.k.a. working people) pay for bureacracy to manage the things that democrats don't want to dirty their own lily white hands with, she's hands on and obviously believes we are responsible, personally, for our fellow man.

McCain gave a great speech. Of course he isn't going to impress the left, who don't want to hear about putting America first, service and defense of the country, and limiting government, or shaking up the status quo. The left isn't impressed by a lifetime of serving something bigger, because they don't see America as great or good, and they make fun of those who do.

And you guys conveniently forget....it has been the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS who has screwed up our economy, to the degree which it even is screwed up. Not Bush, not his administration. I love how none of you ever even mentions them. It's like they're invisible, or don't exist...or have no power (there's a laugh).

And you might just remember...the reason the conservative base isn't all that fond of him is that he has done exactly what he says he'll do, which is to deal with and listen to the other side.

And face it, he has the reputation of being straight and tough. Something Obama can't touch him on.

Last edited:
So 5 years as a POW qualifies you to be President of the US? I admire McCain's service to the country but anyone accusing others of being a "simple-minded sucker" shouldn't be highlighting McCain's time as a POW.
Wow that's what you got out of the speech? Or maybe you didn't see it and are blowing shit out of your pie-hole again. :badgrin:

Wow that's what you got out of the speech? Or maybe you didn't see it and are blowing shit out of your pie-hole again. :badgrin:

What I got out of it was, yes america, the gop really fucked things up, but the dems are just as bad, but i'm a maverick who wants to fix what's wrong with warshington. I was completely unable to fix warshington for 30 yrs but if you make me president, I won't let it go on any longer.

What a joke. The dems are going to run warshington after the elections. By a larger majority than they have now. Mccain will prevent the democrats from undoing what the gop did. and they are responsibe for every problem. unemployment, global warming, debt, inflation, oil prices, etc.

If you think something wasn't due to gop policies, just ask and i'll tell you how they are.

However, that's not what was said.
Don't listen to the voices in your head, Booboo. They aren't real.

No, I didn't get that from Cindy's speech, I got it from her bio. I didn't know any of that stuff about her.

Her speech was hard to watch, but then she's not the politician. Some people are great orators, others aren't. She's a hands on person.

What I got out of it was, yes america, the gop really fucked things up, but the dems are just as bad, but i'm a maverick who wants to fix what's wrong with warshington. I was completely unable to fix warshington for 30 yrs but if you make me president, I won't let it go on any longer.

What a joke. The dems are going to run warshington after the elections. By a larger majority than they have now. Mccain will prevent the democrats from undoing what the gop did. and they are responsibe for every problem. unemployment, global warming, debt, inflation, oil prices, etc.

If you think something wasn't due to gop policies, just ask and i'll tell you how they are.

And this, ppl, is a prime example of the mental illness of the left.

I can hear the Twilight Zone theme....

"hands on" like how she gripped onto Johns MARRIED dick when they first met?

Nice, but 4-5 grown kids later, I really don't think it matters. I haven't heard anything from his ex bashing him for their divorce, 30 YEARS AGO.

Nice, but 4-5 grown kids later, I really don't think it matters. I haven't heard anything from his ex bashing him for their divorce, 30 YEARS AGO.

HA!

yea, christian.. it SURE DOESNT MATTER that your presidential pick is the same guy who tossed off his old wife for a brand new one with lots of money WHILE they were still married!

lol

Way to go CHRISTIAN!

‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25. You know that happens...it just does.’

Some of McCain’s acquaintances are less forgiving, however. They portray the politician as a self-centred womaniser who effectively abandoned his crippled wife to ‘play the field’. They accuse him of finally settling on Cindy, a former rodeo beauty queen, for financial reasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

Last edited:
It was a good speech, and he hit the notes he needed to hit. I was impressed by Cindy McCAin. Unlike the left, I don't view women just as skirts and I was impressed more by what she said than how she spoke. She's lead a life of service since she graduated from high school, from working with special needs children to going in Kuwait and Bangladesh to help the sick and injured. She formed one of (if not THE) first coalitions of doctors who treat poor kids from other countries for things that in this country we don't even think about anymore, but which ruin lives if untreated.

Lefties might take a page out of her book. Instead of demanding that the "government" (a.k.a. working people) pay for bureacracy to manage the things that democrats don't want to dirty their own lily white hands with, she's hands on and obviously believes we are responsible, personally, for our fellow man.

McCain gave a great speech. Of course he isn't going to impress the left, who don't want to hear about putting America first, service and defense of the country, and limiting government, or shaking up the status quo. The left isn't impressed by a lifetime of serving something bigger, because they don't see America as great or good, and they make fun of those who do.

And you guys conveniently forget....it has been the DEMOCRATIC CONGRESS who has screwed up our economy, to the degree which it even is screwed up. Not Bush, not his administration. I love how none of you ever even mentions them. It's like they're invisible, or don't exist...or have no power (there's a laugh).

And you might just remember...the reason the conservative base isn't all that fond of him is that he has done exactly what he says he'll do, which is to deal with and listen to the other side.

And face it, he has the reputation of being straight and tough. Something Obama can't touch him on.

How did the dems cause the housing crisis or the 6.1 percent unemloyment, or the value of the dollar, oil prices and inflation?

ps. you talked about cindy. she sounds like a community activist.

pps. cindy wore $300k the other night.

Ppps. The daily show exposed you ppl for being hypocrits and bs'ers. you guys, rove, o'reilly and other talking heads are masters of bullshit. the difference between them and you is they benefit from their policies, you don't, and you believe their bullshit.

You are not a republican. You are just the people republicans convince to vote for them, against your own best interests, based on bs wedge issues.

As Jesus said, whoever is without sin throw the first stone.

Well, since i've never dumped a wife, a woman i'd been dreaming about in Hanoi, for a rich woman half my age I guess I will..

but, I have to say, it's fucking HILARIOUS that you'd skin that piece of scripture out on a political message board where you ROUTINELY throw stones.

the irony of convenient christianity never fails to provide a laugh.

I haven't heard anything from his ex bashing him for their divorce, 30 YEARS AGO.

Can we say "non-disclosure agreement"... for a roof over her head as well as their 3 kids, alimony, child support and medical insurnace to cover her expenses from a major car accident she suffered while he was a POW which left her disabled and less of the swimsuit model he married. Good thing he married a good looking blonde with a ton of money a month after his divorce was final. Having been passed over for promotion in the Navy, he already had his eye on a political career and needed entry into the circle of the "right people". As I said... so much for integrity.
:doubt:

Forum List

Back