Wow, how about Hebron?

Facts are a bitch, aren't they.
When you post some let us in on it.

Just ignore the league of Nations report from the British and the words of the Mufti...............

That is expected of you.

What have I ever posted that isn't fact backed by source documentation. Name one thing or shut the ____ up. I am getting tired of you morons making false accusations because you can't take the truth.

So how did you determine that "Arabs and other non-Jews" referred to local Muslims and Christians? The fact is you knew it did not when you failed to post that specific info. BTW, much of what was Palestine in 1943 is still in Arab & Christian hands, some of it even in Israel.

Because I read the Survey:

"In the main, owners who are neither Arab nor Jewish consist of non-Arab Christians, military and Government authorities and non- Palestinian commercial interests operating in the country."
Page 563. A Survey of Palestine Vol. 2

Exactly! So you knew the "local Muslims and Christians" did not own 95% of Palestine when you posted that lie. Why am I not surprised

Israel (Jews) slaughtered more than a thousand Palestinian women and children this summer. I don't blame Jews or Judaism in general for that. Just those who ordered and did the killing. Why do you blame Muslims in general for the actions of a bunch of murderers.
Nah, you're a Jew hater and you think the Bible commands and justifies your hatred of Jews. You like all other religious bigots think you'll go to heaven if you just keep hating Jews. That's why you're here posting drivel 24/7. You already admitted it to us. Your mindset is no different than the mindset of Islamic radicals.

Or Nazi scumbags.

You ZioNazis are today's Nazis. You have just taken the position of the Germans and have replaced the Jews with the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

Israel (Jews) slaughtered more than a thousand Palestinian women and children this summer. I don't blame Jews or Judaism in general for that. Just those who ordered and did the killing. Why do you blame Muslims in general for the actions of a bunch of murderers.
Nah, you're a Jew hater and you think the Bible commands and justifies your hatred of Jews. You like all other religious bigots think you'll go to heaven if you just keep hating Jews. That's why you're here posting drivel 24/7. You already admitted it to us. Your mindset is no different than the mindset of Islamic radicals.

Or Nazi scumbags.

You ZioNazis are today's Nazis. You have just taken the position of the Germans and have replaced the Jews with the Christians and Muslims of Palestine.

You Nazis, like your forebears, are still today's Nazis.

What have I ever posted that isn't fact backed by source documentation...

Are you kidding? You just admitted to having lied about "local Muslims and Christians" owning all of that not owned by Jews.

The amount owned by the local European Christians (Greeks, Italian, French associated with the churches) and the Administration was miniscule.

Or Nazi scumbags.

No you are today's Nazis. The Germans should know:

"BERLIN (JTA) — More than one-third of Germans equated Israeli policies toward the Palestinians with Nazi policies towards the Jews, a new study found."

One-third of Germans Israeli and Nazi policies similar Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The law first came into effect in 1907 I believe. But it has to do with demographics, and very few tiny minorities last long term when they piss off an overwhelming majority.

Most of the Middle East that we see today was created after 1907: Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, UAE, Yemen, etc.

Or Nazi scumbags.

"BERLIN (JTA) — More than one-third of Germans equated Israeli policies toward the Palestinians with Nazi policies towards the Jews, a new study found."

One-third of Germans Israeli and Nazi policies similar Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The Nazis are the Palestinians. They want Israel destroyed, just like Hitler wanted the Jewish people destroyed. Same intent, except the Palestinians scream their desire from the rooftops.
And just like the Nazis, Palestinians celebrate and justify murder of Jews.

^^^^^^
Again, who cares! The łand was conquered territory and those that conquered it decide who gets what. I didn't see any Moooslems complaining when the British brought in a Saudi Arabian family to rule over Transjordan, aka Arab Palestine.

After 700 years, all of the Ottoman Empire in the Middle East was given to Musłims except for Israel which consisted of less than 1% of the territory given to Musłims. Arabs have a problem with it? TOO FUCKIN' BAD.

Acquisition of Territory by Military Conquest is Illegal under International Law and the UN Charter.

Trans-Jordanian was a completely separate territory, it had nothing to do with Palestine geographically.

What do you mean the Ottoman Empire in the Middle East was "given" to the Muslims? It was already Muslim you dimwit.

The European colonists were not welcome and the Christian and Muslim Palestinians have a problem with being evicted and/or colonized. A normal reaction. That's why there will never be peace for Israel as long as the colonized people resist. And, from what I can tell, the non-Jewish population is rising at a greater rate than the Jewish population. Time is on their side.

Hello again moron. The Ottoman Empire was defeated by the Europeans after 700 years of Ottoman rule. The British aka THE CONQUERERS then allowed most of the Middle East to become Arab Muslim shithole terrorist states of intolrenace and barbarism states that we see today. Except for one,mwhichi so the JEWISH Jewish of Israel in ancient JEWISH land. Arabs didn't like it? TOUGH SHIITE SHERLOCK.

Had it not been for the Europeans defeating the Ottomans, non of the Middle East would be Arab countries now. It is up to the CONQUERERS to decide what to do with CONQUERED TERRITORY.

Game, set, match.

You are a poorly educated little man aren't you. Is English your first language? In any case, tiny minorities do not last long as "conquerors".

Shadap, you ignorant dumbass. The Turks who were a minority ruled over that region for 700 years, they got it by defeating the Arabs. I'd say that's a pretty long time for a minority to rule over an entire region. Your grasp of world history is pathetic.

Or Nazi scumbags.

I prefer to go with what this Catholic online magazine says about Palestinians being the bastard children of the marriage between Nazism and Islamism.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Just ignore the league of Nations report from the British and the words of the Mufti...............

That is expected of you.

What have I ever posted that isn't fact backed by source documentation. Name one thing or shut the ____ up. I am getting tired of you morons making false accusations because you can't take the truth.

Hahaha Monti having a breakdown because he can't handle everyone calling him out on his lies and excessive propaganda spewing :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is expected of you.

You mad bro...............I'm calling you a Liar and your so called proof nothing but BS.

I've been posting League of Nations documents not some BS as you put up as facts................

I'm again calling you a Liar.................and will continue to do so.

That is expected of you.

You mad bro...............I'm calling you a Liar and your so called proof nothing but BS.

I've been posting League of Nations documents not some BS as you put up as facts................

I'm again calling you a Liar.................and will continue to do so.

How can facts be lies?

As your link states. The colonized attacked the colonizers. Happened in most European colonies. The colonized recognized the difference between indigenous Arab Jews and the Europeans.

"....Soon after news of the first victim had spread, forty people assembled in the house of Eliezer Dan Slonim. Slonim, the son of the Rabbi of Hebron, was a member on the city council and a director of the Anglo-Palestine Bank. He had excellent relations with the British and the Arabs and those seeking refuge with him were confident they would come to no harm. When the mob approached his door, they offered to spare the Sephardi community if he would hand over all the Ashkenazi yeshiva students. He refused, saying "we are all one people," whereupon he was shot dead along with his wife and 4-year-old son.[34] From the contemporary Hebrew press it appears that the rioters targeted the Zionist community for their massacre. Four-fifths of the victims were Ashkenazi Jews, ..."

A brutal RACIST attack by the islamonazis led by the Mufti who LIED to incite RACIAL and RELIGIOUS hatred. Seems that you are carrying on the war to this day. You do realise that there never was a victim in this don't you, and it was a LIE and you support mass murder on the pretext of a LIE

Just as your alleged cut and paste from the link is also a LIE as it does not appear in the link.

The indigenous people attacked the colonizers. What is so strange about that. It happened in almost every European colony. There is nothing racist about it, it is self-defense. The Jews targeted were Europeans, colonizers. Why would you expect the Palestinians to behave any differently than other colonized people?

Why are you always lying. Of course it appears in the link. This technique of denying what is written in black and white has no traction. You were found out on SinkorSwim and you've been found out here.

And the GRAND MUFTI, you know the islamonazi Palestinian leader, calls you a RACIST LIAR

SIR L. HAMMOND: His Eminence gave us a picture of the Arabs being evicted from their land and villages being wiped out. What I want to know is, did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?

MUFTI: In most cases the lands were acquired.

SIR L. HAMMOND: I mean forcibly acquired-compulsory acquisition as land would be acquired for public purposes?

MUFTI: No, it wasn’t.

SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition?
View attachment 39440

MUFTI: No.
SIR L. HAMMOND: Not taken by compulsory acquisition? MUFTI: No.

I still don't understand why you are harping on the fact that the Government of Palestine Administration did not acquire the land by force before transferring it to Jews.

Question from Hammond: "did the Government of Palestine, the Administration, acquire the land and then hand it over to the Jews?"
Answer from Mufti: "In most cases the lands were acquired."

But since Jews owned less than 5% of the land in 1943, what does it matter that the Government of Palestine acquired the land to transfer to the Jews?

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Not according to the Grand Mufti who said they owned most of the land, and it puts your islamonazi propaganda, LIES and LIBELS into their proper context. The Peel commission states that the Jews bought the land from willing arab and non arab muslims. It also has this to say The fellaheen (Arab peasants)are better off on the whole than they were in 1920. This Arab progress has been partly due to the import of Jewish capital into Palestine and other factors associated with the growth of the (Jewish) National Home. In particular, the Arabs have benefited from social services which could not have been provided on the existing scale without the revenue obtained from the JewsMuch of the land (being farmed by the Jews) now carrying orange groves was sand dunes or swamp and uncultivated when it was purchased…There was at the time of the earlier sales little evidence that the owners possessed either the resources or training needed to develop the land.” The land shortage decried by the Arabs “…was due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population

Forum List

Back