Wow, Hillary has pretty much lost it

“She is weepy, looks ten years older and is very whiny,” said one of Hillary’s closest friends. “She has been drinking wine pretty heavily, much more than usual. She mopes around all day, swimming in a sea of recriminations and complaining that her campaign managers were ‘incompetent,’ Bill and Chelsea ‘didn’t work hard enough,’ FBI Director Comey was ‘in league with Trump.’”

Never in a million years did I think that I'd get exactly what I'd hope for out of this election.

I. Was. Wrong.

:lol: :lol:

Buh bye, mrs bill.

I see the door is smacking your ass hard on the way out.

Ah, karma .... you're doing it right!

“She is weepy, looks ten years older and is very whiny,” said one of Hillary’s closest friends. “She has been drinking wine pretty heavily, much more than usual. She mopes around all day, swimming in a sea of recriminations and complaining that her campaign managers were ‘incompetent,’ Bill and Chelsea ‘didn’t work hard enough,’ FBI Director Comey was ‘in league with Trump.’”

Never in a million years did I think that I'd get exactly what I'd hope for out of this election.

I. Was. Wrong.

Buh bye, mrs bill.

Klein's fan-fiction :rofl:

Go mail him some money. He needs to eat after all.

I. Was. Wrong.

Buh bye, mrs bill.

Klein's fan-fiction :rofl:

Go mail him some money. He needs to eat after all.

I. Was. Wrong.

Buh bye, mrs bill.

.....hope the door doesn't dislodge the colostomy bag.
What a mess for Huma to clean up.

15319062_713916912090543_3229820450017699305_n.jpg

I. Was. Wrong.

Buh bye, mrs bill.

You can always count on the New BS GOP Fake News Bureau, hater dupe.

I. Was. Wrong.

Buh bye, mrs bill.

You can always count on the New BS GOP Fake News Bureau, hater dupe.
New? :laugh:

Forum List

Back