Wow, Hillary has pretty much lost it

Think about it in 2008 Hillary lost the Democratic primary to a half term Senator then in 2016 she lost the Presdential election to a man who never held any elected office I can see why that might make her flip out.

She was finished at approx. 11 PM, 11/08/16. Seriously, two strikes you're out. People don't like her. Too many lies, too much corruption and 100% bullshit. Really, the Clinton's as a whole are done. They lost a good 90% game value. Multiply that by ? had she won.
2 strikes? She won the most votes both times! This time by over 2 1/2 million!

I know, isn't it great. Love participation trophies.

She was finished at approx. 11 PM, 11/08/16. Seriously, two strikes you're out. People don't like her. Too many lies, too much corruption and 100% bullshit. Really, the Clinton's as a whole are done. They lost a good 90% game value. Multiply that by ? had she won.

I bet you do. Only kind of trophy you ever got no doubt.

She is weepy, looks ten years older and is very whiny,” said one of Hillary’s closest friends. “She has been drinking wine pretty heavily, much more than usual. She mopes around all day, swimming in a sea of recriminations and complaining that her campaign managers were ‘incompetent,’ Bill and Chelsea ‘didn’t work hard enough,’ FBI Director Comey was ‘in league with Trump.’”

If there is one shred of truth in this, then I am enraged. If she is suffering at all, she owes it to us to display her anguish in public where all of the enlightened voters can bask in her pain. I demand her to be interviewed by Megan Kelly one night, and that dude Rachel Maddow the next night. Then she can do Bill Maher and the Five.

Weepy?

You rubes will believe anything.

Hillary has not gone into deep mourning over the election.

I too am skeptical about Klein's article.

I'm even more skeptical about you.

Tell us, exactly how do you know Hillary's mental state?

She is weepy, looks ten years older and is very whiny,” said one of Hillary’s closest friends. “She has been drinking wine pretty heavily, much more than usual. She mopes around all day, swimming in a sea of recriminations and complaining that her campaign managers were ‘incompetent,’ Bill and Chelsea ‘didn’t work hard enough,’ FBI Director Comey was ‘in league with Trump.’”

If there is one shred of truth in this, then I am enraged. If she is suffering at all, she owes it to us to display her anguish in public where all of the enlightened voters can bask in her pain. I demand her to be interviewed by Megan Kelly one night, and that dude Rachel Maddow the next night. Then she can do Bill Maher and the Five.

LOL.............Think that already happened:

Nah. In my day we didn't receive prizes for showing up.

You also barely had telephones back in your day. Stop trying to take us back to that.

Lol Ed Klein. He made his living off of fake news stories about the Clintons. He must be terrified right now about the future of his career. :rofl:
That's what you all said about Rush when Bill left office. It was as stupid then as it is now. And 3 morons thanked you. Derp
Not true. Rush makes his living off of acting like your drunk conservative aunt during Thanksgiving every day of the year. Conservatives like you love to throw money at that shit.

Remember, buy gold right now old people! Liberals are about to end the world!!! (referencing Rush's only advertiser's for the last 30 years of course.)

FAKE BULL CRUD, AGAIN! So sick of the lies you guys spread like butter...the Devil's minions, and you don't even realize it...

You also barely had telephones back in your day. Stop trying to take us back to that.

Don't worry dude, we'll let you can keep your I-phone, Pokemen-go and your most likely to improve next season trophy.

How you like my AM radios? I like em A LOT. Not an easy choice for my 71 Chevy rebuild. Eenie meenie miney mo.

Don't worry dude, we'll let you can keep your I-phone, Pokemen-go and your most likely to improve next season trophy.

How you like my AM radios? I like em A LOT. Can't really choose which to include in my 71 Chevy.
Will those things survive all the radiation fallout?:

How you like my AM radios? I like em A LOT. Can't really choose which to include in my 71 Chevy.

Yes please

Yes please
We'll find out soon :beer:

Yes please
We'll find out soon :beer:

They're packed away pretty nicely man. I don't see a nuke penetrating industrial bubble wrap.

Forum List

Back