WOW CLINTON !!!

Every poll that showed Obama ahead in 2012 was mocked by the Right.
they can't stand that Idea ... they want me to list the polls she went up in... they all had her up by 8 to 10 points ... so now they want me to list them just so they can say well, thats a biased pollster or thats a liberal pollster even when the so called biased liberal posters have shown trump up at time in their expert opinion it a biased, liberal pollster ... sorry palls out there not going to do it ... hey heres a Idea ... why don't you prove me wrong... instead of me trying to prove me wrong ... can you do it???
You posted the OP, YOU prove it...

That's the way it works, fuckturd...

WENT up 10 points in the polls according to the people in the know...

you might want to wait on that one.

people "in the know" don't always know.
this was on all the news channels yesterday ... even fox noise ... I guess these posters here were all to busy hating democrats/liberals here instead of looking at their own fox noise ... the had her up 8 more points

they can't stand that Idea ... they want me to list the polls she went up in... they all had her up by 8 to 10 points ... so now they want me to list them just so they can say well, thats a biased pollster or thats a liberal pollster even when the so called biased liberal posters have shown trump up at time in their expert opinion it a biased, liberal pollster ... sorry palls out there not going to do it ... hey heres a Idea ... why don't you prove me wrong... instead of me trying to prove me wrong ... can you do it???

sorry dick smoker I don't prove me wrong ... you do ... thats the way it works

Your problem is the convention ended Thursday the poll are being taken now. Same as with Trumps and the RNC convention

WENT up 10 points in the polls according to the people in the know...

you might want to wait on that one.

people "in the know" don't always know.
this was on all the news channels yesterday ... even fox noise ... I guess these posters here were all to busy hating democrats/liberals here instead of looking at their own fox noise ... the had her up 8 more points

No it wasn't, the polls are not finished yet

That news might just give her a new seizure
Should let Queen Hillary know slowly
the old girl is getting long in the tooth

4414-1469875611-5f190910f36e2c05894456c87387a58b.gif

Last edited:

sorry dick smoker I don't prove me wrong ... you do ... thats the way it works
So you can't prove you're right....

Guess it''s a good thing I didn't ask you a hard question, like "Has your boyfriend stopped beating you yet???"...

Citation ???

LInk ???
Can't you read??? "People in the know..." It just doesn't get any more credible than that.
heres one theres more I'll start with the smaller one for these repub-lie-tards

Clinton leads Trump by 6 points after Democratic confab: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Read the demographics...it's weighted with Democrats...also she was up by 11 in that same poll last month
lets see my post said hillary up in the polls ... it did' say last month it said she is now up in the currant polls ... so whats your point moron??? you can't stand it after the DNC convention the people are starting to see the real truth here ??? is that what you can't stand ??? that right now she's up in the polling across the board ??? when she was clearly up by 1 point going in to the DNC convention ... you can't stand the fact that the people are starting to accept her over trump is that what your problem is ??? I'm fine with that

Citation ???

LInk ???
Can't you read??? "People in the know..." It just doesn't get any more credible than that.
heres one theres more I'll start with the smaller one for these repub-lie-tards

Clinton leads Trump by 6 points after Democratic confab: Reuters/Ipsos poll

Read the demographics...it's weighted with Democrats...also she was up by 11 in that same poll last month
lets see my post said hillary up in the polls ... it did' say last month it said she is now up in the currant polls ... so whats your point moron??? you can't stand it after the DNC convention the people are starting to see the real truth here ??? is that what you can't stand ??? that right now she's up in the polling across the board ??? when she was clearly up by 1 point going in to the DNC convention ... you can't stand the fact that the people are starting to accept her over trump is that what your problem is ??? I'm fine with that
:dig:

Silly leftard... Only dumb bastards of your political persuasion read a generic headline/blurb, then take it, and it's content for gospel... It's the democrat way to let others do your homework, and tell you what to think...

Citation ???

LInk ???
Presidential Polls 2016: Hillary Clinton Builds Eight Point Lead Over Donald Trump in NBC Poll
came from the title of the article

That's dated June 29, 2016. You lied and got caught
i9ts not that I lie, i grabbed the wrong story in my haste to post the correct article and I'll accept my mistake

Citation ???

LInk ???
Presidential Polls 2016: Hillary Clinton Builds Eight Point Lead Over Donald Trump in NBC Poll
came from the title of the article

That's dated June 29, 2016. You lied and got caught
i9ts not that I lie, i grabbed the wrong story in my haste to post the correct article and I'll accept my mistake

LOL

Forum List

Back