WOW CLINTON !!!

Clinton is leading in PA by 9.

She wins if she takes PA.
Damn! I thought it was a national election.

Birfer Trump's strategy is to win the Rust Belt. If he loses the biggest state in the Rust Belt, he will lose the election because he won't win enough EVs elsewhere.

Well considering that Bush won the 2000 and 2004 election without PA
who knows

but we will all know on election day

That's true. But he also won VA and NC, both which Obama won. And with AZ turning into a purple state and UT in play, Trump's path is narrow. Trump could swing PA OH and FL and would still lose if Hillary took AZ.
But on the other hand you have five fingers. Keep us up to date hourly, I'll be breathlessly awaiting your analysis.

No problem.

Remember when all you guys got super excited when 538 put Trump's chances of winning above 50% for the first time? Well, now it's below 50% again.

Congrats on your three days of win!

Damn! I thought it was a national election.

Birfer Trump's strategy is to win the Rust Belt. If he loses the biggest state in the Rust Belt, he will lose the election because he won't win enough EVs elsewhere.

who knows

That's true. But he also won VA and NC, both which Obama won. And with AZ turning into a purple state and UT in play, Trump's path is narrow. Trump could swing PA OH and FL and would still lose if Hillary took AZ.
But on the other hand you have five fingers. Keep us up to date hourly, I'll be breathlessly awaiting your analysis.

No problem.

Remember when all you guys got super excited when 538 put Trump's chances of winning above 50% for the first time? Well, now it's below 50% again.

No updates yet?

who knows

No problem.

No updates yet?

Yes.

Trump still believes Cruz's father was with Lee Harvey Oswald.

:thup:

who knows

No problem.

No updates yet?

Yes.

But was he the man of the grassy knoll?

No problem.

No updates yet?

Yes.

Ted Cruz's father shot jfk.

No problem.

No updates yet?

Yes.

That's the real reason Ted dropped out.

No problem.

No updates yet?

Yes.

He shot RFK too. Oh, and he shot down Joe's plane. The guy hated Kennedys

Silly leftard... Only dumb bastards of your political persuasion read a generic headline/blurb, then take it, and it's content for gospel... It's the democrat way to let others do your homework, and tell you what to think...
in other word you can't show us here that she not up in the polls ... you use one article where I grabbed the wrong article by mistake that you now say she's not up in the polls .. so tell me now lets go with the 6% in the polling is that wrong too ??? how come you couldn't find a mistake in that one hummmmm ???

It was pointed out to you the Reuters poll is weighted with Democrats and last month she was up by 11 in the same poll. By using that poll you reveal she is falling in polls

The latest Reuters poll has the same ratio of Democrats to Republicans as did the actual election in 2012.

Silly leftard... Only dumb bastards of your political persuasion read a generic headline/blurb, then take it, and it's content for gospel... It's the democrat way to let others do your homework, and tell you what to think...
in other word you can't show us here that she not up in the polls ... you use one article where I grabbed the wrong article by mistake that you now say she's not up in the polls .. so tell me now lets go with the 6% in the polling is that wrong too ??? how come you couldn't find a mistake in that one hummmmm ???

It was pointed out to you the Reuters poll is weighted with Democrats and last month she was up by 11 in the same poll. By using that poll you reveal she is falling in polls

The latest Reuters poll has the same ratio of Democrats to Republicans as did the actual election in 2012.
Did you notice this election is just a tad bit different? :lol:

This isn't the 2012 election

So if a pollster doesn't use the 2012 election as their best estimate of turnout for 2016,

what are they supposed to use?

So if a pollster doesn't use the 2012 election as their best estimate of turnout for 2016,

Oh my, you really are fucking clueless and aren't kidding.....

Forum List

Back