Get your free Trump Score

Amateurs. I got:
454 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON
Projected fate: MANDATORY STAY, TRUMP RESORT GUANTANAMO BAY

I would have gotten even lower if I wasn't male :p. If I had to guess, I'd say a hispanic female muslim from Mexico could possibly get the worst score :p.

Amateurs. I got:
454 - YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON
Projected fate: MANDATORY STAY, TRUMP RESORT GUANTANAMO BAY

I would have gotten even lower if I wasn't male :p. If I had to guess, I'd say a hispanic female muslim from Mexico could possibly get the worst score :p.

I got a 318 when I imagined I was Hillary and I lied often

...sounds about right though .. deported, worst person and Guantanamo Bay...

We are living in pre-WWII 1933 Nazi Germany and have since the Reich-stag like 9/11/01 event that upped the ante. This war on terror is an unmitigated joke. This federal USA.INC "gubermint" is the biggest purveyor of terrorism in the history of mankind whose corporate officers have allowed MILLIONS to die horrific deaths in exchange for profits...it's a fact, it's not even disputable and it's gonna come home to the sheeple....mark my words and etch it in stone.

Last edited:
We are living in pre-WWII 1933 Nazi Germany and have since the Reich-stag like 9/11/01 event that upped the ante. This war on terror is an unmitigated joke. This federal USA.INC "gubermint" is the biggest purveyor of terrorism ion the history of mankind whose corporate officers have allowed MILLIONS to die horrific deaths in exchange for profits...it's a fact, it's not even disputable and it's gonna come home to the sheeple....mark my words and etch it in stone.
holy crap

We are living in pre-WWII 1933 Nazi Germany and have since the Reich-stag like 9/11/01 event that upped the ante. This war on terror is an unmitigated joke. This federal USA.INC "gubermint" is the biggest purveyor of terrorism ion the history of mankind whose corporate officers have allowed MILLIONS to die horrific deaths in exchange for profits...it's a fact, it's not even disputable and it's gonna come home to the sheeple....mark my words and etch it in stone.
holy crap

If you doubt me, please feel free to debate me. I can back up everything I contend. We, the people, are just pawns and we have been used and abused...... we have got to wake the fuck up. Change starts with us.

New Topics

Forum List

Back