WOW CLINTON !!!

You want to see some numbers that really matter? Compare the ratings between the two candidates acceptance speeches. Or perhaps the size of the crowds actually coming to their candidates rallies (without being paid to fill a seat). Because those are the numbers that will likely reflect voter turnout. At least in a legitimate election that hasn't been rigged...

You want to see some numbers that really matter? Compare the ratings between the two candidates acceptance speeches. Or perhaps the size of the crowds actually coming to their candidates rallies (without being paid to fill a seat). Because those are the numbers that will likely reflect voter turnout. At least in a legitimate election that hasn't been rigged...

dumb donald's ratings were lower than romney and mccain's. that's probably more of an indication.

buh bye,

dumb donald's ratings were lower than romney and mccain's. that's probably more of an indication.

buh bye,
I love the fear you libs betray with every frail attempt at insult, and dismissal. Unless this game is thoroughly rigged (which is what you're all praying for) you're soooo fucked.

buh bye,
The funniest part of last week was when Trump had a rally in Toledo Ohio and he had more people in attendance than the democrat convention...:lol:

WENT up 10 points in the polls according to the people in the know...
So the "people in the know" that give us eyewitness accounts of the Clinton's corruption and illegal acts are completely credible...

And the fact that they are "in the know" is ALL the proof we need!!!

Thank you for admitting that!!!!
People in the know gave us hands up, don't shoot too....:lol:

I have it from a reliable source that Dem's fart rose pedals out their ass.
Fascinating....so you're saying democrats brains are rose petals.....:lol:

No, Dem brains were producing too much Co2 so they had them removed.
But did they have to throw them in my yard???

I stepped on one when I mowed last week!!!
No doubt a stinking hot mess of fucktard stupid....:lol:

We should tax liberals every time they attempt to think....but then again, the .gov would go broke....:lol:

Every poll that showed Obama ahead in 2012 was mocked by the Right.
they can't stand that Idea ... they want me to list the polls she went up in... they all had her up by 8 to 10 points ... so now they want me to list them just so they can say well, thats a biased pollster or thats a liberal pollster even when the so called biased liberal posters have shown trump up at time in their expert opinion it a biased, liberal pollster ... sorry palls out there not going to do it ... hey heres a Idea ... why don't you prove me wrong... instead of me trying to prove me wrong ... can you do it???

Forum List

Back