The First Liedy: Did Melania Trump lie about her college degree?

If we are going to talk lies lets get some real whoppers on the table...

Hillary: I remember landing under sniper fire and I was named after Sir Edmond Hillary.

Obama: If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period. Plus you'll save $2,500 a year on health insurance.

13775349_10207172416005766_1653206364224497624_n.jpg

Fibs Lying Melania has told over the last few days

- She wrote her RNC speech
- She didn't copy from the First Lady
- She graduated college with a degree in design and architecture
- She deleted her webpage because it was out of date
- She married Donald for love

Deflection.....is the weakest form of argument. Nutbags rely on it constantly.
Barry Soetoro. Where are his collage records?
All three colleges have proudly proclaimed that our President is an honored graduate.
Where are the records?

He proudly displays his college degrees, Magna cum laude from Harvard Law. Michelle has a Doctorate of Law from Harvard

Individual grades are irrelevant.

All three colleges have proudly proclaimed that our President is an honored graduate.
Where are the records?

He proudly displays his college degrees, Magna cum laude from Harvard Law. Michelle has a Doctorate of Law from Harvard

I don't think so.

Where are the records?

I don't think so.

Meanwhile, the Trumps lie about their academic credentials

"I graduated an Ivy League school, I have the best words"

Where are the records?

I don't think so.

I've seen no evidence of Donald Trump lying about his education. The man is obviously a genius or close to it.

Even if Melania lied to Trump regarding her education to impress him, so what? That's between them and really none of your fucking business. I know I've had plenty of women lie to me to try to impress me. And I'm not a billionaire. Not even close.

And she is not running for president. The fact that you think it's an issue simply means you are grasping at straws. You are very scared, shaking in your loafers and wondering when the next Emails that Crooked Hillary stole from you and the rest of the American people are going to be released.

Last edited:
Where are the records?

I don't think so.

I've seen no evidence of Donald Trump lying about his education. The man is obviously a genius or close to it.

Even if Melania lied to Trump regarding her education to impress him, so what? That's between them and really none of your fucking business. I know I've had plenty of women lie to me to try to impress me. And I'm not a billionaire. Not even close.

And she is not running for president. The fact that you think it's an issue simply means you are grasping at straws. You are very scared, shaking in your loafers and wondering when then next Emails that Crooked Hillary stole from you and the rest of the American people are going to be released.
Let's examine Lying Melanias motivation

Why would a high fashion model need to lie about her education? All she needs to do is look pretty

Now, why would a 60 year old Trump want to lie while marrying a 35 year old fashion model? Because he wanted to give the impression he was marrying more than just for looks

Forum List

Back