Would you trade lives with Donald Trump? Why or why not?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Would you trade lives with him?

I would for sure. One of the most powerful men in the world and is worth billions. Imagine how many girls he can get.
donald-trump.jpg

Nope, not a chance. Why ? Because for the 20 years I was in the Navy, I was in a very high visibility job, and it was like living in a fishbowl, because everyone knew who you were (I worked administration), and knew everything you did, both on and off duty.

Living in a situation where your every move and word is watched and listened to isn't as fun as you might think.

• Banned
why isn't it fun? as long as you don't do anything embarrassing or illegal, who cares if people know what you do
Nope, not a chance. Why ? Because for the 20 years I was in the Navy, I was in a very high visibility job, and it was like living in a fishbowl, because everyone knew who you were (I worked administration), and knew everything you did, both on and off duty.

Living in a situation where your every move and word is watched and listened to isn't as fun as you might think.

Maybe I would like to trade places with him if he lost the election. I certainly don't want to be president.

I'm sure theres a political connection buried somewhere in this thread ..

Do I have to have his moral character?

Eh doesn't matter. I like being me.

Besides I don't want small hands

I would for sure. One of the most powerful men in the world and is worth billions. Imagine how many girls he can get.
donald-trump.jpg

Are you kidding me?

His body has just 10-20 miserable old years left on it. No thanks.

I couldn't live with such a little penis

There is only so much I can give up for money

You couldn't PAY me enough to switch places with the orange shitlord. What the hell is the matter with the OP? You need to be slapped bruh.

You couldn't PAY me enough to switch places with the orange shitlord. What the hell is the matter with the OP? You need to be slapped bruh.
you would become the worlds most powerful man with $4 billion

Not in a million years. Married, dumbass kids, hundreds of millions in debt, owned by the Russians and Steve Bannon, universally hated around the globe, and having to work for the state (the literal embodiment of everything I hate)

Forum List

Back