Would you trade lives with Donald Trump? Why or why not?

I wouldn't want to be him because he's Pres, #1. #2, his condo is butt ugly and I'd feel like I was living in a museum. #3, he's a workaholic and I'd rather be retired if I were that age and that rich. I'd be traveling, spending time with the progeny, etc.

Sure I would, but I'd be a dictator to make Democrats Happy for once.
I'd force all illegal immigrants to deportation centers in Sanctuary cities and declare them separate and apart from The United States and declare them city states.
I would pull all Federal Funding from them.
I would also remove all of it's citizens from the IRS database, and revoke their citizenship.
I would no longer give them Social Security or tax them for it.
I would no longer give them any Federal Funds nor tax them for anything.
I would negotiate independent trade deals with the Sanctuary Cities and build walls around each one of them, and then build border gates.
I would levy Import and Export Taxes against them and treat them as a Foreign Nation.
I would force them to sign peace treaties with The United States, and allow them self rule and be independent from the US.

They would have no representation in the Senate, or House, and they could not leave the city without a passport.
They would be permitted to have embassies and a diplomatic core.

If they want to be independent apart from the US and US Law, let Lefty have his own Utopia and Safe Space.
They can write their own Lefty Constitution, pass their own laws, but they would not longer be part of The USA.

If it meant I could have super-dirty super-taboo sex with Ivanka, I might make that trade,

temporarily.

Unfortunately for you, she would never have sex with you.
But you could butt phuck the Obama girls, or Obama himself.
The whole lot of them are Sodomites, and maybe that is your thing.
I heard Michele is a man beast, and doesn't even have to use a strap on to give Obama Bin Lying a good ass reaming.
Now he'd be down for a McLovin man like yourself, and I am pretty sure, judging by your trollholio posts in here, you'd be up for it too.

why isn't it fun? as long as you don't do anything embarrassing or illegal, who cares if people know what you do
Nope, not a chance. Why ? Because for the 20 years I was in the Navy, I was in a very high visibility job, and it was like living in a fishbowl, because everyone knew who you were (I worked administration), and knew everything you did, both on and off duty.

Living in a situation where your every move and word is watched and listened to isn't as fun as you might think.

Well, it wouldn't be too bad if people didn't color your actions with their own bias, but unfortunately they do, and sometimes your actions can be misinterpreted by others.

And, in the case of being president, it's even more so. And, not only that, but you can't go ANYWHERE by yourself. Sometimes I like to be alone riding my bike.

Hell no.

He's mentally ill, insecure, physically unhealthy, and leveraged up to his eyeballs with Russian mafioso.

The shelf life for the talking yam is short.

why isn't it fun? as long as you don't do anything embarrassing or illegal, who cares if people know what you do
Nope, not a chance. Why ? Because for the 20 years I was in the Navy, I was in a very high visibility job, and it was like living in a fishbowl, because everyone knew who you were (I worked administration), and knew everything you did, both on and off duty.

Living in a situation where your every move and word is watched and listened to isn't as fun as you might think.

Well, it wouldn't be too bad if people didn't color your actions with their own bias, but unfortunately they do, and sometimes your actions can be misinterpreted by others.

And, in the case of being president, it's even more so. And, not only that, but you can't go ANYWHERE by yourself. Sometimes I like to be alone riding my bike.
Wow. Hypocrisy much?

I would imagine if you're born into the lifestyle of a New Yorker it would be fine but it isn't anything I have ever wished for. If I were to trade lives with anybody I'd pick being a college head-coach who has become a legend at his school. Not a major school where ethics are compromised for sake of achievement, but a nice college town.

[

Who are those girls? His former girlfriends? lol :D :D

He ran the Miss America pageant. Those are contestants.
He used to walk into the girl's dressing room unannounced when the girls were undressed like the lecherous pussy grabber he is. He would gloat about having the power to do this.

Yet that was just one of hundreds of despicable things he did that should have been a game changer. The DEPLORABLES overlooked it all.

Would you trade lives with him?
Hell no!!!

Why not?
  • I like my life just the way it is. It's gone almost exactly as I'd hoped it would. There's one thing material about it that I'd change -- my wife would not have died so young -- and very little that's incidental, that I'd change about it.
  • To trade with him, I'd have to be him, and I don't find much acceptable about his character. Ewww!!!
Truly, I can't even imagine being so dissatisfied with my own life that I'd want someone else's instead if it were possible for me to have it.

Forum List

Back