~Would You Take A Life??~

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

Probably not. I mean, I guess it depends on the situation. Life or death for myself or my family. Yea I could in that case. i guess it would all really depend on what was going down.

So the answer is

you could.

my answer is yes, to protect a loved one, i believe i could. It would probably haunt me afterwards, but i feel it would be justified given the circumstance. seeing a loved on threatened would give me that motivation.

Yeah conjob was a HUGE braggart. You could have learned quite a bit there.

The op was asking if you could.....again not about the why or how. All you had to do was say you could....but you :lol: ...went on to say YOU DID. Now who is trying to prove themselves.

Non responsive

I can't help that I actually have killed another human. The difference here is I'm not in the thread talking about how I'd be a bad ass. I merely did what I had to do. It wasn't bad ass at all. You on the other hand trying VERY hard to prove to us that you're a bad ass.

PS Relaying personal experience related to the OP is NOT bragging. You're not very smart if you think it is.

So you answer is you could. My answer is i could. The only person trying to be a bad ass is you.

Sure you are bragging. If the op was asking if you had killed someone your answer would have fit right in.

You're a fucking nitwit.

If the OP would have asked " Would it hurt if you were in a car wreck?" and you answered " I have been in a car wreck, and it did hurt" is that you bragging, or is that you merely stating that you have actual experience in the subject at hand?

Damn retard

I thought discussing PMS on the open board was against the rules, if it wasn't , it damn sure should be.

:lol:

pms-demotivational-poster-1218462970.jpg

where did you get a picture of my wife?:eusa_whistle:

Had a similar run-in with a friend of mine about five years ago. She walked into her apartment just after it had been burglarized. She said she could still feel his "presence" in the apartment when she walked in. The cops figured he may have been going out the back door as she came in the front.

She called me up and asked what was necessary to get a gun permit. I told her that I didn't think she should get one. We got into a long arguement about it. I told her to come over on Saturday and I'd explain why.

When she got there, I took my .38spl revolver, unloaded it, handed it to her and walked across the apartment (about 30 feet away). I then told her to point the gun at me and pull the trigger. She refused, telling me it broke every bit of gun safety I'd ever taught her. I instigated an arguement with her over it. As I did so, I slowly closed the distance between myself and her. I called her every name in the book that a man should never call a woman. She still refused to point the empty gun at me and pull the trigger. Finally I reached arms length away from her. I grabbed the gun out of her hand, placed it near her head and pulled the trigger. She went ballistic. She slapped me hard enough to knock me off my feet.

I looked up from the floor and said "Nice shot. Too bad you're already DEAD. THAT is why you can't own a gun. You couldn't point a knowingly EMPTY revolver at me and pull the trigger, how the hell do you think you'd be able to actually SHOOT someone. What I just did to you is exactly what would happen, except that you'd never hear the BANG that replaced that 'click'."

She was furious with me for about three weeks. Then we got back together and found someone to properly secure her apartment. We also got her the permit for pepper spray and the proper training to use it.

Most of my family are like that.... could not kill if their or someone they loves lives depended on it. Not people i want in a fox hole with me or having my back in any situation.

And no...its not because they have NOT been put in that situation to "test" it out. They have been in situations like this...and walked away. :eek: And i hate them for it.

Been my experience that those who claim they will kill freeze, while those that don't say shit can.
If you qualified with the word "many" I might agree. Having been put in the position twice, I'm pretty comfortable in the knowledge that I could pull the trigger if needed. I'm pretty sure I'd not loose a whole lot of sleep over it, either. You have to realize that my life experience is colored by a culture that has no respect or compassion for those who deserve neither.

Non responsive

I can't help that I actually have killed another human. The difference here is I'm not in the thread talking about how I'd be a bad ass. I merely did what I had to do. It wasn't bad ass at all. You on the other hand trying VERY hard to prove to us that you're a bad ass.

PS Relaying personal experience related to the OP is NOT bragging. You're not very smart if you think it is.

So you answer is you could. My answer is i could. The only person trying to be a bad ass is you.

Sure you are bragging. If the op was asking if you had killed someone your answer would have fit right in.

You're a fucking nitwit.

If the OP would have asked " Would it hurt if you were in a car wreck?" and you answered " I have been in a car wreck, and it did hurt" is that you bragging, or is that you merely stating that you have actual experience in the subject at hand?

Damn retard

:lol::lol::lol:

Spin it any way you want to conjob. You are still a braggart. The question was could you kill.... and you are the only one to chime right in and say YES YOU DID.

Most of my family are like that.... could not kill if their or someone they loves lives depended on it. Not people i want in a fox hole with me or having my back in any situation.

And no...its not because they have NOT been put in that situation to "test" it out. They have been in situations like this...and walked away. :eek: And i hate them for it.

Been my experience that those who claim they will kill freeze, while those that don't say shit can.
If you qualified with the word "many" I might agree. Having been put in the position twice, I'm pretty comfortable in the knowledge that I could pull the trigger if needed. I'm pretty sure I'd not loose a whole lot of sleep over it, either. You have to realize that my life experience is colored by a culture that has no respect or compassion for those who deserve neither.

I don't think he literally meant EVERY person, and neither do I . The AVERAGE tough talker though is just that a tough talker.

You're a fucking nitwit.

Damn retard

Spin it any way you want to conjob. You are still a braggart. The question was could you kill.... and you are the only one to chime right in and say YES YOU DID.

It's funny that you think you know me.

Once again little nitwit, relating experiences directly related to the subject at hand is not automatically bragging.

1brag
noun \ˈbrag\
Definition of BRAG
: a pompous or boastful statement
: arrogant talk or manner : cockiness

How does THAT in anyway fit my statement at having had to kill a man? Oh that's right it didn't .

in reply to "The Brain"
Many, I suppose. It's a question I pondered a lot in my youth after my uncle shot and killed an intruder, maybe 50 years ago. I never knew how I would act until I was in a similar position. I found I would likely act as my uncle did. "He was holding a gun and I shot him in the damned head." was about what he said.

Last edited:

The question was "Would You Take A Life?".

To Brain's credit, he did not jump right up with his hand in the air, hollering that he had already had to make that choice. Yes, he would. He has, in fact. There's no bragging there - just him saying he's been there, done that.

To Brain's credit, he did not jump right up with his hand in the air, hollering that he had already had to make that choice. Yes, he would. He has, in fact. There's no bragging there - just him saying he's been there, done that.

oh she knows I wasn't bragging; just like she knows a lot of her accusations are bullshit.

And how come every time I go to rep you I have to wait blah blah blah. I guess you say to many things I feel the need to rep you for.

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

I have taken a life. The guy shot first, and deserved it, doesn't make me feel any better about it.

Just for reference. he the only one here in this thread saying he has killed or expanded on the question, regardless of reasons.

To me "would you take a life" and "could you kill" are interchangeable. Good call though.

Hey..it's my thread, I started it- I don't care if y'all hijacked it :lol:
Everyone is having fun, am I right??
That's all that matters, we're not throwing shit at each other :poop:

Master Derailer, at your service. :eusa_angel:

It's always in good fun though and usually ends up either in sex or chocolate. Or on the best of days - both. :D

Forum List

Back