~Would You Take A Life??~

Are you offering one up ?

Oh shit.....I could be a real bitch and say Yes, Casey Anthony..*haha*, but I won't...just forget I said that :eusa_hand:

What's she got to do with this? There's a Casey Anthony thread. That wasn't your question.

Try being honest and posting appropriately. If you want to know if people would vote for the death penalty, create a thread. If you want to know what the closed-minded people think, there's a Casey Anthony thread.

I know this. I have posted on it, several times.
And not all that post on that particular thread are closed-minded.

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

Another what?

Squished a friggen cockroach this morning. Don't have much trouble with reptiles either.

I've slept with loaded guns in the past, because of death threats. Never had to draw a bead on another human, and i'm kinda glad i haven't had to

i'd probably choke....

see, i've had a lotta people pass , right in front of me. Some even pleading to me, and there was not a thing i (or anyone) could do to save them

i guess maynbe that sounds liberal to some folks, but i never really considered myself one.

so i've rethought things a bit, i've an entire house/porch/work truck full of blunt weapons

no, i'm not sayin' bring a knife to a gunfight, yes i'm sayin' those of you who side on up close and personal responsibility have my vote

oh shit.....i could be a real bitch and say yes, casey anthony..*haha*, but i won't...just forget i said that :eusa_hand:

what's she got to do with this? There's a casey anthony thread. That wasn't your question.

Try being honest and posting appropriately. If you want to know if people would vote for the death penalty, create a thread. if you want to know what the closed-minded people think, there's a casey anthony thread.

i know this. I have posted on it, several times.
And not all that post on that particular thread are closed-minded.

:50:

Had a similar run-in with a friend of mine about five years ago. She walked into her apartment just after it had been burglarized. She said she could still feel his "presence" in the apartment when she walked in. The cops figured he may have been going out the back door as she came in the front.

She called me up and asked what was necessary to get a gun permit. I told her that I didn't think she should get one. We got into a long arguement about it. I told her to come over on Saturday and I'd explain why.

When she got there, I took my .38spl revolver, unloaded it, handed it to her and walked across the apartment (about 30 feet away). I then told her to point the gun at me and pull the trigger. She refused, telling me it broke every bit of gun safety I'd ever taught her. I instigated an arguement with her over it. As I did so, I slowly closed the distance between myself and her. I called her every name in the book that a man should never call a woman. She still refused to point the empty gun at me and pull the trigger. Finally I reached arms length away from her. I grabbed the gun out of her hand, placed it near her head and pulled the trigger. She went ballistic. She slapped me hard enough to knock me off my feet.

I looked up from the floor and said "Nice shot. Too bad you're already DEAD. THAT is why you can't own a gun. You couldn't point a knowingly EMPTY revolver at me and pull the trigger, how the hell do you think you'd be able to actually SHOOT someone. What I just did to you is exactly what would happen, except that you'd never hear the BANG that replaced that 'click'."

She was furious with me for about three weeks. Then we got back together and found someone to properly secure her apartment. We also got her the permit for pepper spray and the proper training to use it.

Most of my family are like that.... could not kill if their or someone they loves lives depended on it. Not people i want in a fox hole with me or having my back in any situation.

And no...its not because they have NOT been put in that situation to "test" it out. They have been in situations like this...and walked away. :eek: And i hate them for it.

Been my experience that those who claim they will kill freeze, while those that don't say shit can.

I agree for the most part.

:) and you dont know me very well either.

Last edited:
Most of my family are like that.... could not kill if their or someone they loves lives depended on it. Not people i want in a fox hole with me or having my back in any situation.

And no...its not because they have NOT been put in that situation to "test" it out. They have been in situations like this...and walked away. :eek: And i hate them for it.

Been my experience that those who claim they will kill freeze, while those that don't say shit can.

:) you dont know me very well then.

known enough big mouths in life to recognize one when I see one. You are trying too hard here to convince people. NO ONE is rationally that eager to prove they'd kill someone.

known enough big mouths in life to recognize one when I see one. You are trying too hard here to convince people. NO ONE is rationally that eager to prove they'd kill someone.

Yeah conjob was a HUGE braggart. You could have learned quite a bit there.

The op was asking if you could.....again not about the why or how. All you had to do was say you could....but you :lol: ...went on to say YOU DID. Now who is trying to prove themselves.

The op was asking if you could.....again not about the why or how. All you had to do was say you could....but you :lol: ...went on to say YOU DID. Now who is trying to prove themselves.

Non responsive

I can't help that I actually have killed another human. The difference here is I'm not in the thread talking about how I'd be a bad ass. I merely did what I had to do. It wasn't bad ass at all. You on the other hand trying VERY hard to prove to us that you're a bad ass.

PS Relaying personal experience related to the OP is NOT bragging. You're not very smart if you think it is.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone could freeze up when someone is fixin' to kill you or your loved one and you have it in your power to kill them to stop them.
Someone in your family did that, syrenn???? Geez.

Had a similar run-in with a friend of mine about five years ago. She walked into her apartment just after it had been burglarized. She said she could still feel his "presence" in the apartment when she walked in. The cops figured he may have been going out the back door as she came in the front.

She called me up and asked what was necessary to get a gun permit. I told her that I didn't think she should get one. We got into a long arguement about it. I told her to come over on Saturday and I'd explain why.

When she got there, I took my .38spl revolver, unloaded it, handed it to her and walked across the apartment (about 30 feet away). I then told her to point the gun at me and pull the trigger. She refused, telling me it broke every bit of gun safety I'd ever taught her. I instigated an arguement with her over it. As I did so, I slowly closed the distance between myself and her. I called her every name in the book that a man should never call a woman. She still refused to point the empty gun at me and pull the trigger. Finally I reached arms length away from her. I grabbed the gun out of her hand, placed it near her head and pulled the trigger. She went ballistic. She slapped me hard enough to knock me off my feet.

I looked up from the floor and said "Nice shot. Too bad you're already DEAD. THAT is why you can't own a gun. You couldn't point a knowingly EMPTY revolver at me and pull the trigger, how the hell do you think you'd be able to actually SHOOT someone. What I just did to you is exactly what would happen, except that you'd never hear the BANG that replaced that 'click'."

She was furious with me for about three weeks. Then we got back together and found someone to properly secure her apartment. We also got her the permit for pepper spray and the proper training to use it.

Nobody knows what they'd do the first time they are put in a position to kill someone until it happens.

Non responsive

I can't help that I actually have killed another human. The difference here is I'm not in the thread talking about how I'd be a bad ass. I merely did what I had to do. It wasn't bad ass at all. You on the other hand trying VERY hard to prove to us that you're a bad ass.

That's silly. She said yes, she could kill. That was the question. I said I would kill. That is the question. A few others said they could not. So what's the big deal of making a mountain out of a molehill trying to assume someone you don't even know would or wouldn't?
I'll state it again. YES. I would kill someone that was threatening harm to me or one of my loved ones which includes my pets, who I consider my children. No hesitation. Does that make me a badass? No. I means I answered the question.

I don't understand how anyone could freeze up when someone is fixin' to kill you or your loved one and you have it in your power to kill them to stop them.

It's the psychological aspect of taking another life. No matter what that other person is doing or has done. It's perfectly natural. IN FACT a person who doesn't experience this feeling is a psychopaths. Doesn't mean some people can't set that aside when he have to, but people who nonchalantly declare that they could no problem are just acting the bad ass. Truth is VERY few know for a fact that can take care of business when need be.

Non responsive

That's silly. She said yes, she could kill. That was the question. I said I would kill. That is the question. A few others said they could not. So what's the big deal of making a mountain out of a molehill trying to assume someone you don't even know would or wouldn't?
I'll state it again. YES. I would kill someone that was threatening harm to me or one of my loved ones which includes my pets, who I consider my children. No hesitation. Does that make me a badass? No. I means I answered the question.

Actually you and she HOPE you could kill if you had to. Frankly , I hope you could to if some scumbag threatened you or yours.

By mountain out of a molehill do you mean referring to a poster who was gone long before I joined the board and accusing me of bragging about something that I clearly wasn't bragging about? I would agree that is going overboard just because you don't like what the other poster wrote.

It's the psychological aspect of taking another life. No matter what that other person is doing or has done. It's perfectly natural. IN FACT a person who doesn't experience this feeling is a psychopaths. Doesn't mean some people can't set that aside when he have to, but people who nonchalantly declare that they could no problem are just acting the bad ass. Truth is VERY few know for a fact that can take care of business when need be.

Really.
Here's a question for ya. Is that big assed brush you're carrying around getting heavy?

I have decided you are full of hot air, Brain. You are a 16 year old male with pimples using mama's pc while she is at work. Why do I believe this? Oh, I dunno. I found a big assed brush I decided to pick up.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Forum List

Back