~Would You Take A Life??~

I don't understand how anyone could freeze up when someone is fixin' to kill you or your loved one and you have it in your power to kill them to stop them.
Someone in your family did that, syrenn???? Geez.

It's the psychological aspect of taking another life. No matter what that other person is doing or has done. It's perfectly natural. IN FACT a person who doesn't experience this feeling is a psychopaths. Doesn't mean some people can't set that aside when he have to, but people who nonchalantly declare that they could no problem are just acting the bad ass. Truth is VERY few know for a fact that can take care of business when need be.

A better question is have you ever faced death, and what did you do when it happened?

Would you kill is not a very piercing question at all compared to that.

I don't understand how anyone could freeze up when someone is fixin' to kill you or your loved one and you have it in your power to kill them to stop them.

It's the psychological aspect of taking another life. No matter what that other person is doing or has done. It's perfectly natural. IN FACT a person who doesn't experience this feeling is a psychopaths. Doesn't mean some people can't set that aside when he have to, but people who nonchalantly declare that they could no problem are just acting the bad ass. Truth is VERY few know for a fact that can take care of business when need be.

Really.
Here's a question for ya. Is that big assed brush you're carrying around getting heavy?

Ma'am it's a fact. I'm not going to debate it with you, there is nothing to debate. Humans are SUPPOSED to hesitate before killing each other. Those who don't are either fucked up or had the instinct trained out of them.

Really.
Here's a question for ya. Is that big assed brush you're carrying around getting heavy?

Ma'am it's a fact. I'm not going to debate it with you, there is nothing to debate. Humans are SUPPOSED to hesitate before killing each other. Those who don't are either fucked up or had the instinct trained out of them.

Again. Really?
We are supposed to hesitate. Better tell our soldiers that over there in iraq. Hesitate. Then fire. Otherwise they are fucked up.

A better question is have you ever faced death, and what did you do when it happened?

Would you kill is not a very piercing question at all compared to that.

In the situation I encountered , as I said the guy fired first, I returned fire. Honestly it happened so fast it was pure reaction based on training.

Really.

Again. Really?
We are supposed to hesitate. Better tell our soldiers that over there in iraq. Hesitate. Then fire. Otherwise they are fucked up.

Learn to read.

I can read quite well. But I don't chitchat with 16 year olds using mommy's pc so...talk to the hand.

i can read quite well. But i don't chitchat with 16 year olds using mommy's pc so...talk to the hand.

no, he is quite correct your response makes no sense

I'm quite confused how she misread my post, pretends like humans aren't naturally programmed not to kill each other and then accuses me of being a 16 y/o . :rofl:

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

Probably not. I mean, I guess it depends on the situation. Life or death for myself or my family. Yea I could in that case. i guess it would all really depend on what was going down.

most people don't realize, but just becasue you have a gun in your hand, doesn't mean you are going to hit and kill your target. it's not as easy as it looks. and the stress of flight or fight when you are actually confronted with dying and it gets a lot harder.

known enough big mouths in life to recognize one when I see one. You are trying too hard here to convince people. NO ONE is rationally that eager to prove they'd kill someone.

Yeah conjob was a HUGE braggart. You could have learned quite a bit there.

The op was asking if you could.....again not about the why or how. All you had to do was say you could....but you :lol: ...went on to say YOU DID. Now who is trying to prove themselves.

Non responsive

I can't help that I actually have killed another human. The difference here is I'm not in the thread talking about how I'd be a bad ass. I merely did what I had to do. It wasn't bad ass at all. You on the other hand trying VERY hard to prove to us that you're a bad ass.

PS Relaying personal experience related to the OP is NOT bragging. You're not very smart if you think it is.

So you answer is you could. My answer is i could. The only person trying to be a bad ass is you.

Sure you are bragging. If the op was asking if you had killed someone your answer would have fit right in.

I thought discussing PMS on the open board was against the rules, if it wasn't , it damn sure should be.

:lol:

pms-demotivational-poster-1218462970.jpg

Or maybe that should read, COULD you take a life??

If so, can you describe what would motivate you to take another's life??

Probably not. I mean, I guess it depends on the situation. Life or death for myself or my family. Yea I could in that case. i guess it would all really depend on what was going down.

So the answer is

you could.

Forum List

Back