Would you agree to higher taxes in exchange for healthcare and college at no-cost?

I'm pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. The left is all for raising other peoples taxes but the cheap bastards never want to give their own money. We know how you people are.
Of course we give our own money moron

Wealthy Democrats vote to raise their own taxes
Wealthy Republucans vote to cut benefits for the poor

You mean my taxes didn't increase when Congress passed those tax increases?
Given that the tax increases only affected those making over$400 k I doubt if you saw an increase

Wrong, Obamatard raised taxes on the poor in his first 2 months. Damn but you libs are uninformed.
No he didn't

The tax increase is a matter of public record and was in the news. Its not my fault you are ignorant.

There's no need to raise taxes, just give the money to the government voluntarily. Is there a single liberal on the forum who's willing to give all their wealth to the government to lead by example? Isn't there one lib who will drink their own koolaid?
Damn.....that is a stupid comment

Like anyone who supports war should sign up
Anyone who wants more prisons should send all their money to pay for them

I'll make a note, rightwinger not willing to drink his own liberal koolaid got it.
You don't understand how a society functions do you?

Why don't you explain it to us so we can all have a good laugh.
Citizens worry about their peers, the country, and the world. You wouldn't understand, hater dupe.. Enjoy hell.

You mad bro?

Given that the tax increases only affected those making over$400 k I doubt if you saw an increase

Wrong, Obamatard raised taxes on the poor in his first 2 months. Damn but you libs are uninformed.
No he didn't
Not only, Yes He Did but he then doubled down and slapped the middle class with the largest tax increase in history
bs. link?

No he didn't

The tax increase is a matter of public record and was in the news. Its not my fault you are ignorant.
WTF are you talking about, Foxbot moron?

I'm pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. The left is all for raising other peoples taxes but the cheap bastards never want to give their own money. We know how you people are.

No he didn't

Actually, moron Foxbots, Obama gave everyone a 2% tax cut, and that is all. Did you hear about the GOP economic meltdown? So gd stupid.

What's with all these liers? Anyone who works for a living knows taxes were raised 2% and Obama care tax.

No he didn't

Actually, moron Foxbots, Obama gave everyone a 2% tax cut, and that is all. Did you hear about the GOP economic meltdown? So gd stupid.

What's with all these liers? Anyone who works for a living knows taxes were raised 2% and Obama care tax.
First they were lowered, dumbass, and Pubs blocked continuing it. O-Care tax, bs, and wasn't for 5 years ANYWAY. What planet do you live on? BS Pub World, of course.

Damn.....that is a stupid comment

Like anyone who supports war should sign up
Anyone who wants more prisons should send all their money to pay for them

I'll make a note, rightwinger not willing to drink his own liberal koolaid got it.
You don't understand how a society functions do you?

Why don't you explain it to us so we can all have a good laugh.
Citizens worry about their peers, the country, and the world. You wouldn't understand, hater dupe.. Enjoy hell.

You mad bro?
Simply the facts.

No. The corrrupt politicians you would be giving the tax money to would steal, lose or waste that money and give you crappy education and healthcare in return.

Better to keep your own money and provide both for yourself.
Really? Even though collage is now $20k a year? Cons never realize when things are broke cause they usually got there's already.

got there's already.

--LOL

really

No he didn't

First they were lowered, dumbass, and Pubs blocked continuing it. O-Care tax, bs, and wasn't for 5 years ANYWAY. What planet do you live on? BS Pub World, of course.

I live on planet earth it's obvious you live on Uranus....

2013, most Americans had a good bit less money, after adjusting for taxes, than the year before. That's because in 2013, a huge tax increase affecting ordinary workers took effect, raising the employee payroll tax from 4.2 percent to 6.2 percent. A worker earning $50,000 a year saw disposable income decline by $1,000.

He also raised the highest cigarette tax of any President when he was barley in office. AFTER he promised not to raise taxes on anyone making less than 250, 000
Obama Signs Federal Cigarette Tax Hike
by Vic · February 9, 2009

inShare
President Barak Obama signed the Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009, providing a major expansion of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) to provide health insurance to moderate-income families and illegal aliens.

This government handout is funded with an increased federal tobacco tax.

• Increase U.S. Federal Tax on a pack of cigarettes from $0.39 to $1.01 per pack
  • Increase Federal tax on pipe tobacco from $1.0969 per pound to $2.83 per pound
  • Increase Federal tax on RYO tobacco from $1.0969 per pound to $24.78 per pound
  • Increase Federal tax on cigarette papers (50 or less) from $0.0122 to $0.0315
  • Federal tax on cigarette tubes (50 or less) = $0.0244 – New rate is $0.0630

and lets NOT forget OScamCare taxes and FINES on us. the mans a puke

Last edited:
He also raised the highest cigarette tax of any President when he was barley in office. AFTER he promised not to raise taxes on anyone making less than 250, 000

inShare
President Barak Obama signed the Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009, providing a major expansion of the State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) to provide health insurance to moderate-income families and illegal aliens.

• Increase U.S. Federal Tax on a pack of cigarettes from $0.39 to $1.01 per pack
  • Increase Federal tax on pipe tobacco from $1.0969 per pound to $2.83 per pound
  • Increase Federal tax on RYO tobacco from $1.0969 per pound to $24.78 per pound

What idiots still smoke?

inShare

What idiots still smoke?

Mostly poor Democrats still smoke.

inShare

What idiots still smoke?

Mostly poor Democrats still smoke.

Yep, it ONLY HURTS the poor and middle class. but Democrats CLAIM to care about those the most. and people swallow that lie

Public education from K to 12 plus 4 years of higher education should be available to every American child regardless of his or her ability to pay.

Public education from K to 12 plus 4 years of higher education should be available to every American child regardless of his or her ability to pay.

Government schooling is the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Now everyone is miseducated rather than just a few. The truth is that if parents don't educate their own children, they remain ignorant. Government schools don't do squat accept warehouse kids and brainwash them.

Forum List

Back