Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

The rest of your post, is LESS supported than that point.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.

How is the NYC veracity relevant to the issues of violent black on white crime?

Why would this an actual issue? We are all against violent crime, but why would race be a separate issue? A perp is a perp is a perp. Is there some sort of a contest going on? What do you people who push this sort of "issue" hope to achieve?

Please, forgive my titangraph...

And WHEN me or any other "Caucasian" goes along the Harlem and meet friendly looks - the same looks the residents of the central districts of NYC meet the inhabitants of Harlem with - the issue will be over.

Alas, the criminal statistics are still NOT IN THE BENEFIT of the black minority. The black minority is still the source of MOST serious crimes ... And you, the Africj- American citizens of the country must do something about it.

Murders happen all over NYC, to young affluent White people, so if you did not treat those other instances like you are treating this; is it unreasonable to reconsider if you're being fair here?

Plus I had to fairly consider, what % of murders in NYC are committed by 13-yr-olds? Were they all likely, in Harlem? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Moreover, those Blacks you pictured above they don't represent the group who controls NYC. Oh, but those Whites certainly do! And therefore that fact, might disqualify your claim here.

IOW as an affluent northern-Euro, Caucasian, I am sure that when I visited NYC/walking the streets? No the cops and citizens were not 'coincidentally' more welcoming toward me, than how I clearly saw them be, toward their own Black and darkskin-HISP residents. We all learned that dreadful racism, was real, when even Bloomberg admitted it re the NYPD Stop'N'Frisk practice.

Cops set the tone for what a society views as normal, civil behavior, so when the society sees cops mistreating Black citizens then the society is prone to join in on that unfair treatment.

Stay keen, my friend, that you did not succumb to practicing this unfortunate lifestyle.

It's time to stop exploiting the theme of racism!

The fact remains: young scum killed a defenseless 18-year-old white girl who came to our city to study. And she was killed. And this is a huge spot on your community’s reputation.

Many college students in NYC have been, murdered, and we don't racialize the event. We could be progressive now and focus on punishment that fits the, crime, and not punishment that fits the agenda of any Race's emotional intelligentsia which dreadfully hath now been borne.

By the way, there is always an option to repatriate. A certain part of society is EXACTLY not a valuable asset to our culture and our society

I agree. We Caucasians do need to return to our roots in Northern Europe.

Yes we have caused enough Death, Destruction, Racism, Rape, Subjugation, Genocide, & Disease here, as it is. So hey, I must continue to pray that our USA society doesn't ever decide that we Caucs are no longer a valuable asset. Although the Dems are trying hard to change that.

Stop exploiting the guilt of some Americans for slavery!!!.

Is that even possible?

I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery ---thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we reeeeally were to ante up what we owe.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing...

NOTE: The colonists also destroyed 100 million negroid slaves via USA southern plantations old Jim Crow/newest Jim Crow and especially via The Middle Passage. It says a lot, that you discounted that tumultuous fact/did not even bother to mention it.

Stay keen, to avoid comparing apples to oranges.

Blacks have been exiled by us non-Blacks, onto the lowest rung of society's ladder. We built our nation upon their backs, then today, we now seek to remove that foundational backbone which they represent. Fortunately Donald Trump has been uplifting our darkskin Black friends within him governing exactly opposite of how Obama governed.

And you could consider how the Native Indians you mentioned had something the colonists wanted, yes, the most valuable thing humans could possess at that time; Land, Territory, Sovereign Plains.

Yes, here you need to read, and read more than once ... But I "grabbed" the main idea:

"I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery --- thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we eeeeally were to ante up what we owe. "

I do not agree with you or the economist Douglas C. North:
and you should not shift the guilt of a small part of the so-called "whites" onto the shoulders of ALL whites.

This is a convenient trick to hide the true instigators of slavery.

It is absolutely true that part of the whites is responsible for slavery, but do not forget that the whites, like the blacks, belong to different ethnic groups. And from this point of view judging by how one group of the whites in power flirts with African-Americans, we can come to a conclusion they are the descendants ofthe slave owners.

Neither I, nor those whites who arrived in America at the beginning, middle, and end of the 20th century HAVE ANYthing to do with THOSE WHO LEGALIZED SLAVERY OR TRADE those AFRICAN.

Do not forget about the ten million Africans who died on their way to America and whose bodies were thrown into the ocean

By the way, the African chifs ALSO traded Africans captured during the wars. Moreover, they started wars between the tribes to capture the "slaves" and resold them to those so-called "whites".
The Spaniards ALSO seized slaves in America and sold them at the slave markets, but for some reason no one remembers this.

And Indians were captured and enslaved by thousands, but they could not withstand slavery
and either committed suicide or died en route to Europe and soon the “whites” abandoned the idea idea to convert Indians into slaves.

So DO NOTpresent the case so that Afro- Americans were (are?????????) the ONLY VICTIMS of slavery!!!

This is convenien for some "whites", but it contradicts historical facts.

Do you know WHO was the initiator of the slavery of the Indians of America ??? Bastard Christopher Columbus, and the monument to this slave trader stands in the center of New York. He was also white ...

Don'tyout want to know WHAT ethnic group this bastard belongs to? As well as a representative portion of those who traded in slaves ???

These people, by the way, did the same thing in Europe. They moved behind the Tatar-Mongol, and later the Turkish armies and traded EXCLUSIVELY the “WHITE” GOODS. Do you know how many hundred thousands of Slavs were enslaved and sold at the slave markets ???

It is necessary to study History, and to understand that slavery is an evil from which MANY peoples have suffered. These were the Indians of America, the inhabitants of Africa, those were also the Slavs.

What surprised me that your feelings as like of other Americans, were completely untouched by the number of one hundred million TERMINATED Native Americans .

IF you think the pain of the African minority in America is stronger. than the pain of the remnants of the American Indians or descendants of the Slavs, driven into slavery and sold by all the same people - it is the ordinary, only a "black" racism.

People should share a common pain, common compassion and historical hatred against those who turned our people into "goods".

List of the US Presidents - slave owners ("Farthers за the Nation" among them)

George Washington 317 slaves
Thomas Jefferson 600 slaves
4 James Madison 100 slaves
5 James Monroe 75 slaves
7 Andrew Jackson 200 slaves
8 Martin Van Buren 1 (Van Buren's father owned six slaves).
9 William Henry Harrison 11 slaves
10 John Tyler 70 slaves
11 James K. Polk 25 slaves.
12 Zachary Taylor 150 slaves
17 Andrew Johnson 8 slaves
18 Ulysses S. Grant 1 slave

In the next 200 pagesthere are listingof the American slave owners . You will meet a lot of familiar names of the "whites" who represent the present political (especially the democratic one) elite of today's America. You can compare these names with some other features...

Category:American slave owners - Wikipedia

And these are 54 pages with the listing of the American slave traders...
Category:American slave traders - Wikipedia

There is no the Fedorovskis family name among them... We were not in America at that time... We fought and shed our blood for our Fatherland...

By the way, the Slavs NEVER had slavery in their history.

I am very sorry that neither the death of one hundred million of the American redskins Indians, nor the slaughter of this beautiful white-skinned 18-year-old girl touched your feelings at all...

“Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.”
― Voltaire

But didn't the murder rate of black males drop greatly during that period of stop and frisk?

of course the murder will go down, automatically, if cops walk around illegally profiling/stop'N'frisk every Black male they see. And if anyone is okay with that, tactic, then they are a part of the racism problem.

Even Bloomberg admitted the racism.

But most of all, the idea/the fact that White NYC men possess 4X more drugs than Black men ---yet cops should continue to mainly frisk Black men? That is another element of racism, that has been made "ok" to practice in NYC.

Even mayor De Blasio said he fears for his Black son, when it comes to NYPD racism. That's huge.

Your complaints seem to be opinion and vapor next to the lives saved.

You are entitled to claim that, but please, feel free to provide proof that I am incorrect here.

If the intent was to protect the community, which is disproportionately minority, and it worked, saving black lives, which you admit,

that is not "racism".

I'm more motivated by the interests of blacks than you are. YOu are willing to see them die for partisan political gain.

YOu are a soulless monster.

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.

Why would this an actual issue? We are all against violent crime, but why would race be a separate issue? A perp is a perp is a perp. Is there some sort of a contest going on? What do you people who push this sort of "issue" hope to achieve?

Different groups have different behaviors and patterns of crime. Looking at that, can reveal different CAUSES and thus reveal actual SOLUTIONS.

Liberals accept the massive difference in crime and death and suffering in the minority communities as normal, and/or the price of doing business.

We conservatives do not. We want to see that fixed, and the quicker the better.

I thought that was obvious?

I agree.

Different groups have different behaviors and patterns of crime. Looking at that, can reveal different CAUSES and thus reveal actual SOLUTIONS.

Liberals accept the massive difference in crime and death and suffering in the minority communities as normal, and/or the price of doing business.

The OP emphasized black-on-white crime. You "conservatives" seem to be laser-focused on this, to the exclusion of everything else, and this has absolutely nothing to do with "crime and death and suffering in the minority communities," obviously.

Why do you comment about "liberals," whomever you think "liberals" are?

Are you also studying white-on-white crime? Since you appear to be white, you should be interested in getting this "fixed, and the quicker the better." Mass shootings? Predominantly white. Remember the white guy who killed all of those white folks at the country-music concert? Those who shot up schools? Movie theaters? The family annihilators? As I type this, I'm watching a show about Chris Watts, with plenty of video clips of him, and he doesn't appear to be black. His final death toll was one adult and two young children. Are you concerned?

and YOu are very deceitful.

Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

And if you're truly motivated by the interest of NYC negros then you could spend your time on their complaints about NYPD racism and the anti-Negro culture that cops helped to now rule over NYC ---instead of you focusing on negro-crime rates which NYC Blacks are never concerned with/are never really fighting to subside, since they understand how White racism created the Negro crime rate and that reality never stops evolving.

There are a myriad of methods that can successfully "save Black lives/protect [any nyc] community, which is disproportionately minority" without using racial discrimination as the main tool. And no, it never worked for saving black lives, and that's proven by how racist the NYPD openly is and how racist they allow non-Black citizens to be, toward Negros.

The fact that you won't speak truth to 'real time' here within how 4X more White men, with illegal drugs, were allowed to go out there and freely criminalize/prey upon NYC ...is proof that you are wrongly gauging this from a micro angle instead of the macro view that is necessary here.

Last edited:
Neither I, nor those whites who arrived in America at the beginning, middle, and end of the 20th century HAVE ANYthing to do with THOSE WHO LEGALIZED SLAVERY OR TRADE those AFRICAN.

This is very untrue.

They were never paid for their work but yes those Black people created the America you are proud of, globally, when you/your family decided that this is the place where you all should come to to reap the greatest benefit of being Caucasians here on earth.

Yes.

Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today:

Cotton in a Global Economy: Mississippi (1800-1860) | Mississippi History Now

...the explosion of American cotton production which was, in turn, propelled by the seemingly insatiable appetite for cotton from the British cotton textile mills. A quick glance at the numbers shows what happened. American cotton production soared from 156,000 bales in 1800 to more than 4,000,000 bales in 1860 (a bale is a compressed bundle of cotton weighing between 400 and 500 pounds).

This astonishing increase in supply did not cause a long-term decrease in the price of cotton. The cotton boom, however, was the main cause of the increased demand for slaves – the number of slaves in America grew from 700,000 in 1790 to 4,000,000 in 1860. A materialistic America was well aware of the fact that the price of a slave generally correlated to the price of cotton. Thus, the cotton economy controlled the destiny of African slaves.

By 1860, Great Britain, the world’s most powerful country, had become the birthplace of the industrial revolution, and a significant part of that nation’s industry was cotton textiles. Nearly 4,000,000 of Britain’s total population of 21,000,000 were dependent on cotton textile manufacturing. Nearly forty percent of Britain’s exports were cotton textiles. Seventy-five percent of the cotton that supplied Britain’s cotton mills came from the American South, and the labor that produced that cotton came from slaves.

Because of British demand, cotton was vital to the American economy. The Nobel Prize-winning economist, Douglass C. North, stated that cotton “was the most important proximate cause of expansion” in the 19th century American economy. Cotton accounted for over half of all American exports during the first half of the 19th century. The cotton market supported America’s ability to borrow money from abroad (like, China ). It also fostered an enormous domestic trade in agricultural products from the West and manufactured goods from the East. In short, cotton helped tie the country together.

Last edited:

I agree.

The OP emphasized black-on-white crime. You "conservatives" seem to be laser-focused on this, to the exclusion of everything else, and this has absolutely nothing to do with "crime and death and suffering in the minority communities," obviously.

Why do you comment about "liberals," whomever you think "liberals" are?

Are you also studying white-on-white crime? Since you appear to be white, you should be interested in getting this "fixed, and the quicker the better." Mass shootings? Predominantly white. Remember the white guy who killed all of those white folks at the country-music concert? Those who shot up schools? Movie theaters? The family annihilators? As I type this, I'm watching a show about Chris Watts, with plenty of video clips of him, and he doesn't appear to be black. His final death toll was one adult and two young children. Are you concerned?

White on white crime is more in line with what you expect, when looking at similar First World nations.

Any improvements there are probably going to take more work and have less dramatic results.

That given, YES, we do study that and talk about and want to see policies to improve that. That you have not noticed, has to do with the drooling idiocy of the media and your own lack of concern with the issue.

This is very untrue.

They were never paid for their work but yes those Black people created the America you are proud of, globally, when you/your family decided that this is the place where you all should come to to reap the greatest benefit of being Caucasians here on earth.

Yes.

Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today:

...the explosion of American cotton production which was, in turn, propelled by the seemingly insatiable appetite for cotton from the British cotton textile mills. A quick glance at the numbers shows what happened. American cotton production soared from 156,000 bales in 1800 to more than 4,000,000 bales in 1860 (a bale is a compressed bundle of cotton weighing between 400 and 500 pounds).

This astonishing increase in supply did not cause a long-term decrease in the price of cotton. The cotton boom, however, was the main cause of the increased demand for slaves – the number of slaves in America grew from 700,000 in 1790 to 4,000,000 in 1860. A materialistic America was well aware of the fact that the price of a slave generally correlated to the price of cotton. Thus, the cotton economy controlled the destiny of African slaves.

By 1860, Great Britain, the world’s most powerful country, had become the birthplace of the industrial revolution, and a significant part of that nation’s industry was cotton textiles. Nearly 4,000,000 of Britain’s total population of 21,000,000 were dependent on cotton textile manufacturing. Nearly forty percent of Britain’s exports were cotton textiles. Seventy-five percent of the cotton that supplied Britain’s cotton mills came from the American South, and the labor that produced that cotton came from slaves.

Because of British demand, cotton was vital to the American economy. The Nobel Prize-winning economist, Douglass C. North, stated that cotton “was the most important proximate cause of expansion” in the 19th century American economy. Cotton accounted for over half of all American exports during the first half of the 19th century. The cotton market supported America’s ability to borrow money from abroad (like, China ). It also fostered an enormous domestic trade in agricultural products from the West and manufactured goods from the East. In short, cotton helped tie the country together.

Today, finally, photos of Tessa’s young killers were published ...
3-Suspects-split.jpg

Photo of scums who killed an 18-year-old white girl...

I wonder IF the African-American community of Harlem will make civil arrests of these bastards or will continue to shelter them and will go on in its attempts to secretly take them out the city and state ???

This is very untrue.

Yes.

Is Norton's essay the ONLY one you have ever read???

"Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today..."

This is either paranoid delirium OR a "black" racism.

And if we are SO indebted to your brothers, WHERE has that intellectual genius, the fruit of which the greatness of America today is, has gone ???

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen
You've got to be kidding! Pay them what you think you owe them.

and YOu are very deceitful.

Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

Hey, I pointed out how in my opinion that was not what was happening. All you did was cut everything I said, and then repeated your previous position.

THat is you admitting that you could not refute a single thing I said.

I accept your admission of defeat.

I grant you permission to refer to yourself as "Correll's bitch".

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen
You've got to be kidding! Pay them what you think you owe them.

:)
I think the government should organnize charters to Africa to show some people WHERE they would have been today

Which in no way justifies the slave trade and exploitation of slaves

Forum List

Back