Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

My comments were about the NYC authorities and Family Court hiding the identities of the alleged Harlem scums who killed the white girl and the time of the court hearing. I consider this a manifestation of racism...

The only manifestation of racism here, is yours, and thats considering these boys have not had their due process finish playing out yet ---but here you are demanding they already be treated as if they are guilty.

It's like you've lost touch with reality
, so you juuust don't understand it how any fair type of due process in America, means their identity gets concealed since they are 13-yrs-old.

Your thinking is bizarre, at least, and your posts here are extremely pro-Racist.

....now you are just digging yourself deeper by trying SOMEHOW to portray the Vegas shooter as a WS--when he was not

No sir.

I am just giving a few of examples of White men, wanting their country back, as you play pretend that that is not what I really posted. I can't believe you actually tried to diminish the impact and colossalness of White Supremacy in our nation. And since I also noticed that you refused to comment on terrorism facing Black citizens, from White Supremacists who have infiltrated law enforcement agencies?

Then I'm posting yet another FBI proof, for you:

FBI has seen significant rise in white supremacist domestic terrorism in recent months - CNNPolitics
a ''rise'' in WS'' hahahahha less than 10 per year!!! wow--that's so much!!!!!!!!!!!
..and it's CNN = hahahahhahahahahah
..you've proven to be a BootCamper with very little, if any, evidence = you are babbling
end of story

you did not, either the first time, or when prompted the second,

... this is where you would conceded the point(s).

Here is the post that you could not refute, if you want to try again, or to discuss what my points...

I apologize, if I left you feeling like I did not address your position here. Because I feel like I did exactly address your positions. And most importantly, please remember:

I should not be expected to list in essay-format, any points you made, in order for me to post scholarship to invalidate any points you made. Please, please do realize that, going fwd.
For example, when I said Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

That is not my opinion.

'Twas a factual statement which cannot be disputed here in, Democracy's Republic, as it cancels out NYPDs racism culture ---no matter how much their ostensible intent, is to protect the disproportionately minority community.

NYPD Racism, did work, and mayor Bloomberg even shamefully came clean about it. You can go ahead and trivialize or diminish that, but I absolutely refuse to.

Yes it is your choice to come here and 'brag about' racism's success, wherever it saved black lives, as you sort of admit enjoying how NYC refused to use non-Racist methods to police those communities and still preserve the same lives. It can be done. I think you can start with talking to a few darkskinned-negro NYPD cops.

I also addressed your position here, exactly, when I asked you to consider how if you're truly motivated by the interest of NYC negros then you could spend your time on their complaints about NYPD racism and the anti-Negro culture that cops helped to now rule over NYC ---instead of you focusing on negro-crime rates which NYC Blacks are never concerned with/are never really fighting to subside. You did not dispute the reality nor the idea that the reality exists because [Blacks] understand how White racism created the Negro crime rate and that reality never stops evolving.

There are a myriad of methods that can successfully "save Black lives/protect [any nyc] community, which is disproportionately minority" without using racial discrimination as the main tool. And no, it never worked for saving black lives, and that's proven by how racist the NYPD openly is and how racist they allow non-Black citizens to be, toward Negros.

I also addressed the nonsensical aspect of your stance. Yes. The fact that you won't speak truth to 'real time' here within how 4X more White men, with illegal drugs, were allowed to go out there and freely criminalize/prey upon NYC ...is proof that you are wrongly gauging this from a micro angle instead of the macro view that is necessary here.

1. I do not expect nor require any certain format.

2. Calling the issue "racism" does not make it so. That is your opinion, and calling it a fact, does not make it any less of an opinion.

3. I do not consider Bloomberg an Authority to be deferred to. If you could cite Rudy Giuliani on this issue, I would respect that enough to discuss what he has to say.

4. The value of Stop and Frisk is based on it's results. It is not undermined by claims of racism, in other aspects of policing, ie supposedly letting white men go. I have seen differences in how blacks and whites get treated by cops. From my personal observation, it can be because the black person in question is behaving very differently than the white person.

...I have seen differences in how blacks and whites get treated by cops...

Cool.

Moving away from, denial, is always the first step in healing a pro-Racist mindset. Because the difference in treatment can not be, denied, altho we sure can deny that "behaving very differently" was the cause of the racist treatment.

...I have seen differences in how blacks and whites get treated by cops...

Cool.

Moving away from, denial, is always the first step in healing a pro-Racist mindset. Because the difference in treatment can not be, denied, altho we sure can deny that "behaving very differently" was the cause of the racist treatment.

YOu accuse me of denial, while your primary method of debate, involves deleting nearly everything I say?

maxresdefault.jpg

[QUOTE="Correll, post: 23733481, member: 53993"

... your primary method of debate, involves deleting nearly everything I say?[/QUOTE]

uh, no. My primary debate method, is that I do not have to quote your every word in order for me to post something that disproves whatever you said or invalidates whatever you claim.

Forum List

Back