Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

The rest of your post, is LESS supported than that point.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.

How is the NYC veracity relevant to the issues of violent black on white crime?

Why would this an actual issue? We are all against violent crime, but why would race be a separate issue? A perp is a perp is a perp. Is there some sort of a contest going on? What do you people who push this sort of "issue" hope to achieve?

No one pursued ANY other goals except to make the liberals stop flirting withone part of the population and publish pictures of the scums

“I believe that more people would be alive today if there were a death penalty.”
― Nancy Reagan

“We should forgive our enemies, but not before they are hanged.”
― Joe Abercrombie, Before They Are Hanged

Neither I, nor those whites who arrived in America at the beginning, middle, and end of the 20th century HAVE ANYthing to do with THOSE WHO LEGALIZED SLAVERY OR TRADE those AFRICAN.

This is very untrue.

They were never paid for their work but yes those Black people created the America you are proud of, globally, when you/your family decided that this is the place where you all should come to to reap the greatest benefit of being Caucasians here on earth.

Yes.

Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today:

Cotton in a Global Economy: Mississippi (1800-1860) | Mississippi History Now

...the explosion of American cotton production which was, in turn, propelled by the seemingly insatiable appetite for cotton from the British cotton textile mills. A quick glance at the numbers shows what happened. American cotton production soared from 156,000 bales in 1800 to more than 4,000,000 bales in 1860 (a bale is a compressed bundle of cotton weighing between 400 and 500 pounds).

This astonishing increase in supply did not cause a long-term decrease in the price of cotton. The cotton boom, however, was the main cause of the increased demand for slaves – the number of slaves in America grew from 700,000 in 1790 to 4,000,000 in 1860. A materialistic America was well aware of the fact that the price of a slave generally correlated to the price of cotton. Thus, the cotton economy controlled the destiny of African slaves.

By 1860, Great Britain, the world’s most powerful country, had become the birthplace of the industrial revolution, and a significant part of that nation’s industry was cotton textiles. Nearly 4,000,000 of Britain’s total population of 21,000,000 were dependent on cotton textile manufacturing. Nearly forty percent of Britain’s exports were cotton textiles. Seventy-five percent of the cotton that supplied Britain’s cotton mills came from the American South, and the labor that produced that cotton came from slaves.

Because of British demand, cotton was vital to the American economy. The Nobel Prize-winning economist, Douglass C. North, stated that cotton “was the most important proximate cause of expansion” in the 19th century American economy. Cotton accounted for over half of all American exports during the first half of the 19th century. The cotton market supported America’s ability to borrow money from abroad (like, China ). It also fostered an enormous domestic trade in agricultural products from the West and manufactured goods from the East. In short, cotton helped tie the country together.

Today, finally, photos of Tessa’s young killers were published ...
3-Suspects-split.jpg

Photo of scums who killed an 18-year-old white girl...

I wonder IF the African-American community of Harlem will make civil arrests of these bastards or will continue to shelter them and will go on in its attempts to secretly take them out the city and state ???

Like I said, since we all know that White NYC teens commit murders too, then...feel free to show this same amount of bizarre, pro-Life, zeal during their upcoming lethal results. Fair?

YOu are a soulless monster.
and YOu are very deceitful.

Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

Hey, I pointed out how in my opinion that was not what was happening. All you did was cut everything I said, and then repeated your previous position.

I have no control over your, hallucinations, and I will also caution you again about you resorting to personal attacks which you will regret, if I join in/start to outdo your immaturity.

Neither I, nor those whites who arrived in America at the beginning, middle, and end of the 20th century HAVE ANYthing to do with THOSE WHO LEGALIZED SLAVERY OR TRADE those AFRICAN.

This is very untrue.

They were never paid for their work but yes those Black people created the America you are proud of, globally, when you/your family decided that this is the place where you all should come to to reap the greatest benefit of being Caucasians here on earth.

Yes.

Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today:

...the explosion of American cotton production which was, in turn, propelled by the seemingly insatiable appetite for cotton from the British cotton textile mills. A quick glance at the numbers shows what happened. American cotton production soared from 156,000 bales in 1800 to more than 4,000,000 bales in 1860 (a bale is a compressed bundle of cotton weighing between 400 and 500 pounds).

This astonishing increase in supply did not cause a long-term decrease in the price of cotton. The cotton boom, however, was the main cause of the increased demand for slaves – the number of slaves in America grew from 700,000 in 1790 to 4,000,000 in 1860. A materialistic America was well aware of the fact that the price of a slave generally correlated to the price of cotton. Thus, the cotton economy controlled the destiny of African slaves.

By 1860, Great Britain, the world’s most powerful country, had become the birthplace of the industrial revolution, and a significant part of that nation’s industry was cotton textiles. Nearly 4,000,000 of Britain’s total population of 21,000,000 were dependent on cotton textile manufacturing. Nearly forty percent of Britain’s exports were cotton textiles. Seventy-five percent of the cotton that supplied Britain’s cotton mills came from the American South, and the labor that produced that cotton came from slaves.

Because of British demand, cotton was vital to the American economy. The Nobel Prize-winning economist, Douglass C. North, stated that cotton “was the most important proximate cause of expansion” in the 19th century American economy. Cotton accounted for over half of all American exports during the first half of the 19th century. The cotton market supported America’s ability to borrow money from abroad (like, China ). It also fostered an enormous domestic trade in agricultural products from the West and manufactured goods from the East. In short, cotton helped tie the country together.

Is Norton's essay the ONLY one you have ever read???

"Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today..."

This is either paranoid delirium OR a "black" racism.

And if we are SO indebted to your brothers, WHERE has that intellectual genius, the fruit of which the greatness of America today is, has gone ???

*Let me know, when you can dispute the factual reality of the America those cottonpickers created for us Caucasoids.

*Let me know when you can dispute the fact that they are treated like 2nd-Class citizens, today, especially in places like NYC thanks to NYPDs control over the city's public cultures.

I bet those 13-yr-old murderers do not see, Race, to the same degree that you have injected it into this tragedy:

They saw Race here, as = traditional $$$ source

You see Race here, as = skin color/ethnicity hatred

Last edited:
If we see a Kodak bear fishing in a river...and he passes on a small talapia, and focuses on a big salmon instead; is he being racist, against the Talapia?

This is very untrue.

Yes.

Today, finally, photos of Tessa’s young killers were published ...
3-Suspects-split.jpg

Photo of scums who killed an 18-year-old white girl...

I wonder IF the African-American community of Harlem will make civil arrests of these bastards or will continue to shelter them and will go on in its attempts to secretly take them out the city and state ???

Like I said, since we all know that White NYC teens commit murders too, then...feel free to show this same amount of bizarre, pro-Life, zeal during their upcoming lethal results. Fair?

Turn your energy to the formation of "pro life" mentality in YOUR own social environment, as gang groups kill primarily “their own ones”

List of African-American gangs in the US:
There were at least 30,000 gangs and 800,000 gang members active across the USA in 2007.

About 900,000 gang members lived "within local communities across the country," and about 147,000 were in U.S. prisons or jails in 2009.

By 1999, Hispanics accounted for 47% of all gang members, Blacks 31%, Whites 13%, and Asians 6%

No cause justifies the deaths of innocent people.

No murders of innocent people, gives you the right, to be deceitful by blaming murders on Racial hatred which was absent in the crime.

Whenever even one person tells a lie about, Race, it does effect an entire nation's Race relations.

Turn your energy to the formation of "pro life" mentality in YOUR own social environment...

Great idea.

As a matter of fact, since I'm a Caucasoid, let me share a list of my social environment's White gangs in the USA:

Last edited:
Turn your energy to the formation of "pro life" mentality in YOUR own social environment...

Great idea.

As a matter of fact, since I'm a Caucasoid, let me share a list of my social environment's White gangs in the USA:

I would add to this list the "militia" groups. They basically are gangs, but they are being given a pass for some reason and treated as if they have a claim to respectability.

YOu are a soulless monster.
and YOu are very deceitful.

Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

Hey, I pointed out how in my opinion that was not what was happening. All you did was cut everything I said, and then repeated your previous position.

I have no control over your, hallucinations, and I will also caution you again about you resorting to personal attacks which you will regret, if I join in/start to outdo your immaturity.

It is not my hallucination that your argument style consists of cutting what I say and then asserting your position.

YOu know what you could have done there instead? You could have gone BACK and addressed my previous post, point by point, attempting to refute each one.

That you did not, either the first time, or when prompted the second, shows that you know you cannot.

That is an admission of defeat.

If you were intellectually mature, this is where you would conceded the point(s).

Here is the post that you could not refute, if you want to try again, or to discuss what my points, that you know are correct, mean for you or your agenda.

If the intent was to protect the community, which is disproportionately minority, and it worked, saving black lives, which you admit,

that is not "racism".

I'm more motivated by the interests of blacks than you are. YOu are willing to see them die for partisan political gain.

The 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me. I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests and actions of civil disobedience start (what the author is against it!!!) Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I ask: "Are you afraid?"

They answer me:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we can not defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And they are actively using it.

By the way, if the victim was a girl or a guy from Jewish community, I’m sure that half a city would have protested.

There is something "wrong" with América .... But WHAT is WRONG?

The law? The moral? The principles???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away the constitutional right to bear arms from us

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

13-year-old arrested, charged in fatal stabbing of Barnard student; others sought

tmb_147039_3574.jpg

Well, with those whom you call "apes - everything is clear. Although I know a lot of decent, friendly and quite civilized people from this category. By the way, from my personal experience: aggression and cruelty, as a rule, comes from women and their kids, who most often - single mothers.

I think President Kennedy did not imagine that his “Affirmative action 10925” would cause a tantrum of guilt against black, which is strongly supported by the Democrats. As a result, the whites became victims of violence.

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I had to visit Harlem. Шt’s good that it was in the daylight ... As a rule I met unfriendly if not hating looks.

Do we look at them like this when they come downtown ???

But what about the WHITE population, which NEVER reacted to this crime and this tragedy?

Are we all right in terms of morality, dignity and compassion?

three_monkeys__zemgus_zaharans.jpeg
..no--because you would have to put in the ''IF'' that the attackers would be carrying also

Please, forgive my titangraph...

And WHEN me or any other "Caucasian" goes along the Harlem and meet friendly looks - the same looks the residents of the central districts of NYC meet the inhabitants of Harlem with - the issue will be over.

Alas, the criminal statistics are still NOT IN THE BENEFIT of the black minority. The black minority is still the source of MOST serious crimes ... And you, the Africj- American citizens of the country must do something about it.

Murders happen all over NYC, to young affluent White people, so if you did not treat those other instances like you are treating this; is it unreasonable to reconsider if you're being fair here?

Plus I had to fairly consider, what % of murders in NYC are committed by 13-yr-olds? Were they all likely, in Harlem? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Moreover, those Blacks you pictured above they don't represent the group who controls NYC. Oh, but those Whites certainly do! And therefore that fact, might disqualify your claim here.

IOW as an affluent northern-Euro, Caucasian, I am sure that when I visited NYC/walking the streets? No the cops and citizens were not 'coincidentally' more welcoming toward me, than how I clearly saw them be, toward their own Black and darkskin-HISP residents. We all learned that dreadful racism, was real, when even Bloomberg admitted it re the NYPD Stop'N'Frisk practice.

Cops set the tone for what a society views as normal, civil behavior, so when the society sees cops mistreating Black citizens then the society is prone to join in on that unfair treatment.

Stay keen, my friend, that you did not succumb to practicing this unfortunate lifestyle.

It's time to stop exploiting the theme of racism!

The fact remains: young scum killed a defenseless 18-year-old white girl who came to our city to study. And she was killed. And this is a huge spot on your community’s reputation.

Many college students in NYC have been, murdered, and we don't racialize the event. We could be progressive now and focus on punishment that fits the, crime, and not punishment that fits the agenda of any Race's emotional intelligentsia which dreadfully hath now been borne.

By the way, there is always an option to repatriate. A certain part of society is EXACTLY not a valuable asset to our culture and our society

I agree. We Caucasians do need to return to our roots in Northern Europe.

Yes we have caused enough Death, Destruction, Racism, Rape, Subjugation, Genocide, & Disease here, as it is. So hey, I must continue to pray that our USA society doesn't ever decide that we Caucs are no longer a valuable asset. Although the Dems are trying hard to change that.

Stop exploiting the guilt of some Americans for slavery!!!.

Is that even possible?

I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery ---thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we reeeeally were to ante up what we owe.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing...

NOTE: The colonists also destroyed 100 million negroid slaves via USA southern plantations old Jim Crow/newest Jim Crow and especially via The Middle Passage. It says a lot, that you discounted that tumultuous fact/did not even bother to mention it.

Stay keen, to avoid comparing apples to oranges.

Blacks have been exiled by us non-Blacks, onto the lowest rung of society's ladder. We built our nation upon their backs, then today, we now seek to remove that foundational backbone which they represent. Fortunately Donald Trump has been uplifting our darkskin Black friends within him governing exactly opposite of how Obama governed.

And you could consider how the Native Indians you mentioned had something the colonists wanted, yes, the most valuable thing humans could possess at that time; Land, Territory, Sovereign Plains.
..the cops do not , in general, chronically/etc mistreat blacks or anyone ..you are wrong
..I've been over this a million times on USMB posting the FACTS

And WHEN me or any other "Caucasian" goes along the Harlem and meet friendly looks - the same looks the residents of the central districts of NYC meet the inhabitants of Harlem with - the issue will be over.

Alas, the criminal statistics are still NOT IN THE BENEFIT of the black minority. The black minority is still the source of MOST serious crimes ... And you, the Africj- American citizens of the country must do something about it.

Murders happen all over NYC, to young affluent White people, so if you did not treat those other instances like you are treating this; is it unreasonable to reconsider if you're being fair here?

Plus I had to fairly consider, what % of murders in NYC are committed by 13-yr-olds? Were they all likely, in Harlem? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Moreover, those Blacks you pictured above they don't represent the group who controls NYC. Oh, but those Whites certainly do! And therefore that fact, might disqualify your claim here.

IOW as an affluent northern-Euro, Caucasian, I am sure that when I visited NYC/walking the streets? No the cops and citizens were not 'coincidentally' more welcoming toward me, than how I clearly saw them be, toward their own Black and darkskin-HISP residents. We all learned that dreadful racism, was real, when even Bloomberg admitted it re the NYPD Stop'N'Frisk practice.

Cops set the tone for what a society views as normal, civil behavior, so when the society sees cops mistreating Black citizens then the society is prone to join in on that unfair treatment.

Stay keen, my friend, that you did not succumb to practicing this unfortunate lifestyle.

The fact remains: young scum killed a defenseless 18-year-old white girl who came to our city to study. And she was killed. And this is a huge spot on your community’s reputation.

Many college students in NYC have been, murdered, and we don't racialize the event. We could be progressive now and focus on punishment that fits the, crime, and not punishment that fits the agenda of any Race's emotional intelligentsia which dreadfully hath now been borne.

By the way, there is always an option to repatriate. A certain part of society is EXACTLY not a valuable asset to our culture and our society

Yes we have caused enough Death, Destruction, Racism, Rape, Subjugation, Genocide, & Disease here, as it is. So hey, I must continue to pray that our USA society doesn't ever decide that we Caucs are no longer a valuable asset. Although the Dems are trying hard to change that.

Is that even possible?

I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery ---thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we reeeeally were to ante up what we owe.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing...

NOTE: The colonists also destroyed 100 million negroid slaves via USA southern plantations old Jim Crow/newest Jim Crow and especially via The Middle Passage. It says a lot, that you discounted that tumultuous fact/did not even bother to mention it.

Blacks have been exiled by us non-Blacks, onto the lowest rung of society's ladder. We built our nation upon their backs, then today, we now seek to remove that foundational backbone which they represent. Fortunately Donald Trump has been uplifting our darkskin Black friends within him governing exactly opposite of how Obama governed.

And you could consider how the Native Indians you mentioned had something the colonists wanted, yes, the most valuable thing humans could possess at that time; Land, Territory, Sovereign Plains.
..if anything, cops treat blacks better considering blacks commit crime/HATE crimes/murder at much higher rates

Is that even possible?

..plain and simple--blacks and the MSM are dumbass jackasses..here's why:
...they go apeshit and cry RACISM over stuff that is not even close to being racial....and when a black MURDERS/etc a white because of race, the MSM hardly ever mentions race....
....very hypocritical and ridiculous

Is that even possible?

jesus f christ--you've been brainwashed by the MSM and know NOTHING
..the Native Americans stole land/decimated/TORTURED/murdered/warred on other NAs long before the whites came

..NO ----no!! our nation was not built upon black backs---you are WAY out of the ballpark on that one
...the blacks didn't have the knowledge to build anything
..most whites IN THE SOUTH did not own slaves

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.
you don't know????!!!! ??!!!
.....we have a BRUTAL attack on a white college girl.....which is not ''common''.....what's common is blacks murdering each other every DAY...so it's not new worthy ....
..and it was by black YOUTHS--more evidence black culture is a failure

I agree.

It's a superficial element? Yes, when it is fairly weighed against the idea of White on Black crime.

IMHO the NYC crime stats which brainwash us, are created by the worst offenders; NYPD. Therefore, the crime stats can't even be trusted, if you are about change. Bloomberg stop'N'frisk gave us a window into how the largest city in America has let its police dept, brainwash the city, into thinking it is a-okay and normal to treat Black citizens like subhuman second-class organisms.

The Black-on-White crimes stats are not, racist, but those stats do in fact empirically brag about the success of NYC racism ---which subjugates NYC Black citizens.

And much respect to you/thanks for asking me to expound on it.
plain and simple--blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites
--not twice or three times-but FOUR
African-American Homicide Rate Nearly Quadruple the National Average

blacks ONLY 13% of the population...whites 65%--yet:
white on black murders - 229
black on white murders - 500 !!!
Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

hate crimes at TWICE the rate
Offenders

rape at TWICE the rate
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
etc etc and etc links/proof

I agree.

Why would this an actual issue? We are all against violent crime, but why would race be a separate issue? A perp is a perp is a perp. Is there some sort of a contest going on? What do you people who push this sort of "issue" hope to achieve?
...start reading some of my threads:
..the blacks/MSM scream RACE at EVERYTHING--and most of it is not even racial...they scream 'WHITEY BE BAD/EVIL''
....but when a black MURDERS a white--no big deal from the MSM or blacks
DUH
..we are not stupid.....the American white population is not stupid

This is very untrue.

Yes.

Is Norton's essay the ONLY one you have ever read???

"Let us take a slight look, at how those cottonpicking negros created the America we love so much today..."

This is either paranoid delirium OR a "black" racism.

And if we are SO indebted to your brothers, WHERE has that intellectual genius, the fruit of which the greatness of America today is, has gone ???

*Let me know, when you can dispute the factual reality of the America those cottonpickers created for us Caucasoids.

*Let me know when you can dispute the fact that they are treated like 2nd-Class citizens, today, especially in places like NYC thanks to NYPDs control over the city's public cultures.

I bet those 13-yr-old murderers do not see, Race, to the same degree that you have injected it into this tragedy:

They saw Race here, as = traditional $$$ source

You see Race here, as = skin color/ethnicity hatred
...if anything, the blacks are given BETTER treatment
..you are living in the 50s

Forum List

Back