Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

The 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me. I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests and actions of civil disobedience start (what the author is against it!!!) Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I ask: "Are you afraid?"

They answer me:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we can not defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And they are actively using it.

By the way, if the victim was a girl or a guy from Jewish community, I’m sure that half a city would have protested.

There is something "wrong" with América .... But WHAT is WRONG?

The law? The moral? The principles???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away the constitutional right to bear arms from us

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

13-year-old arrested, charged in fatal stabbing of Barnard student; others sought

tmb_147039_3574.jpg

Well, with those whom you call "apes - everything is clear. Although I know a lot of decent, friendly and quite civilized people from this category. By the way, from my personal experience: aggression and cruelty, as a rule, comes from women and their kids, who most often - single mothers.

I think President Kennedy did not imagine that his “Affirmative action 10925” would cause a tantrum of guilt against black, which is strongly supported by the Democrats. As a result, the whites became victims of violence.

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I had to visit Harlem. Шt’s good that it was in the daylight ... As a rule I met unfriendly if not hating looks.

Do we look at them like this when they come downtown ???

But what about the WHITE population, which NEVER reacted to this crime and this tragedy?

Are we all right in terms of morality, dignity and compassion?

three_monkeys__zemgus_zaharans.jpeg

We will never know for sure. However, if she had been packing at least she would of had a fighting chance.

The 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me. I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests and actions of civil disobedience start (what the author is against it!!!) Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I ask: "Are you afraid?"

They answer me:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we can not defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And they are actively using it.

By the way, if the victim was a girl or a guy from Jewish community, I’m sure that half a city would have protested.

There is something "wrong" with América .... But WHAT is WRONG?

The law? The moral? The principles???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away the constitutional right to bear arms from us

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

13-year-old arrested, charged in fatal stabbing of Barnard student; others sought

tmb_147039_3574.jpg

Well, with those whom you call "apes - everything is clear. Although I know a lot of decent, friendly and quite civilized people from this category. By the way, from my personal experience: aggression and cruelty, as a rule, comes from women and their kids, who most often - single mothers.

I think President Kennedy did not imagine that his “Affirmative action 10925” would cause a tantrum of guilt against black, which is strongly supported by the Democrats. As a result, the whites became victims of violence.

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I had to visit Harlem. Шt’s good that it was in the daylight ... As a rule I met unfriendly if not hating looks.

Do we look at them like this when they come downtown ???

But what about the WHITE population, which NEVER reacted to this crime and this tragedy?

Are we all right in terms of morality, dignity and compassion?

three_monkeys__zemgus_zaharans.jpeg

There is definitely something wrong with us, that we put up with this shit.

We will never know for sure. However, if she had been packing at least she would of had a fighting chance.

This is not an explanation and NOT the excuse. Tthis does not relieve the responsibility of those who forbade NYC residents to have the basic means of defense in order to repel the attack. We were simply disarmed in the face of criminals.

From the second amendment to the Constitution, the democrats left us only the right to die.

THEY raised this "kid"

4SQUVBUCZJDPHODTDRKBYPUU2U.JPG

Teen accused of role in murder of Barnard student Tessa Majors appears in court; cops said he implicated two buddies

When you use gestures like that image, while you are referring to Black citizens; are you intentionally making yourself become part of the racist hatred which borne the problem? Or are you part of the solution??

It's pretty clear, these murderous youth hated this human solely for being privileged and White when they decided to kill her. So is it then our, duty, to match their hatred?

THEY raised this "kid"

Interesting.

For you to post this pic, sort of speaks to a more sinister element in your cause here ---and can make some people wonder if you previously treated readers to this same level of info-display, when Caucasian NYC youth are caught being murderous minors??

THEY raised this "kid"

Interesting.

For you to post this pic, sort of speaks to a more sinister element in your cause here ---and can make some people wonder if you previously treated readers to this same level of info-display, when Caucasian NYC youth are caught being murderous minors??

And WHEN me or any other "Caucasian" goes along the Harlem and meet friendly looks - the same looks the residents of the central districts of NYC meet the inhabitants of Harlem with - the issue will be over.

Alas, the criminal statistics are still NOT IN THE BENEFIT of the black minority. The black minority is still the source of MOST serious crimes ... And you, the Africj- American citizens of the country must do something about it.

It's time to stop exploiting the theme of racism!

The fact remains: young scum killed a defenseless 18-year-old white girl who came to our city to study. And she was killed. And this is a huge spot on your community’s reputation.

Exodus 20:13

“You shall not murder"

When you use gestures like that image, while you are referring to Black citizens; are you intentionally making yourself become part of the racist hatred which borne the problem? Or are you part of the solution??

It's pretty clear, these murderous youth hated this human solely for being privileged and White when they decided to kill her. So is it then our, duty, to match their hatred?

Stop exploiting the theme of racism! Enough is Enough.

By the way, there is always an option to repatriate. A certain part of society is EXACTLY not a valuable asset to our culture and our society

When the Jews in Europe decided that they were being oppressed and persecuted, they did just that: they LEFT Europe, they left it for Palestine or America ...

This is a good historical example to follow for those who do not like America.

Stop exploiting the guilt of some Americans for slavery!!!.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing. This is also racism, but of another brand - "black" racism, in opposition to the "white". Both are ugly.

Please, forgive my titangraph...

And WHEN me or any other "Caucasian" goes along the Harlem and meet friendly looks - the same looks the residents of the central districts of NYC meet the inhabitants of Harlem with - the issue will be over.

Alas, the criminal statistics are still NOT IN THE BENEFIT of the black minority. The black minority is still the source of MOST serious crimes ... And you, the Africj- American citizens of the country must do something about it.

Murders happen all over NYC, to young affluent White people, so if you did not treat those other instances like you are treating this; is it unreasonable to reconsider if you're being fair here?

Plus I had to fairly consider, what % of murders in NYC are committed by 13-yr-olds? Were they all likely, in Harlem? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Moreover, those Blacks you pictured above they don't represent the group who controls NYC. Oh, but those Whites certainly do! And therefore that fact, might disqualify your claim here.

IOW as an affluent northern-Euro, Caucasian, I am sure that when I visited NYC/walking the streets? No the cops and citizens were not 'coincidentally' more welcoming toward me, than how I clearly saw them be, toward their own Black and darkskin-HISP residents. We all learned that dreadful racism, was real, when even Bloomberg admitted it re the NYPD Stop'N'Frisk practice.

Cops set the tone for what a society views as normal, civil behavior, so when the society sees cops mistreating Black citizens then the society is prone to join in on that unfair treatment.

Stay keen, my friend, that you did not succumb to practicing this unfortunate lifestyle.

The fact remains: young scum killed a defenseless 18-year-old white girl who came to our city to study. And she was killed. And this is a huge spot on your community’s reputation.

Many college students in NYC have been, murdered, and we don't racialize the event. We could be progressive now and focus on punishment that fits the, crime, and not punishment that fits the agenda of any Race's emotional intelligentsia which dreadfully hath now been borne.

By the way, there is always an option to repatriate. A certain part of society is EXACTLY not a valuable asset to our culture and our society

I agree. We Caucasians do need to return to our roots in Northern Europe.

Yes we have caused enough Death, Destruction, Racism, Rape, Subjugation, Genocide, & Disease here, as it is. So hey, I must continue to pray that our USA society doesn't ever decide that we Caucs are no longer a valuable asset. Although the Dems are trying hard to change that.

Is that even possible?

I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery ---thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we reeeeally were to ante up what we owe.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing...

NOTE: The colonists also destroyed 100 million negroid slaves via USA southern plantations old Jim Crow/newest Jim Crow and especially via The Middle Passage. It says a lot, that you discounted that tumultuous fact/did not even bother to mention it.

Stay keen, to avoid comparing apples to oranges.

Blacks have been exiled by us non-Blacks, onto the lowest rung of society's ladder. We built our nation upon their backs, then today, we now seek to remove that foundational backbone which they represent. Fortunately Donald Trump has been uplifting our darkskin Black friends within him governing exactly opposite of how Obama governed.

And you could consider how the Native Indians you mentioned had something the colonists wanted, yes, the most valuable thing humans could possess at that time; Land, Territory, Sovereign Plains.

Murders happen all over NYC, to young affluent White people, so if you did not treat those other instances like you are treating this; is it unreasonable to reconsider if you're being fair here?

Plus I had to fairly consider, what % of murders in NYC are committed by 13-yr-olds? Were they all likely, in Harlem? I think we both know the answer to that question.

Moreover, those Blacks you pictured above they don't represent the group who controls NYC. Oh, but those Whites certainly do! And therefore that fact, might disqualify your claim here.

IOW as an affluent northern-Euro, Caucasian, I am sure that when I visited NYC/walking the streets? No the cops and citizens were not 'coincidentally' more welcoming toward me, than how I clearly saw them be, toward their own Black and darkskin-HISP residents. We all learned that dreadful racism, was real, when even Bloomberg admitted it re the NYPD Stop'N'Frisk practice.

Cops set the tone for what a society views as normal, civil behavior, so when the society sees cops mistreating Black citizens then the society is prone to join in on that unfair treatment.

Stay keen, my friend, that you did not succumb to practicing this unfortunate lifestyle.

Many college students in NYC have been, murdered, and we don't racialize the event. We could be progressive now and focus on punishment that fits the, crime, and not punishment that fits the agenda of any Race's emotional intelligentsia which dreadfully hath now been borne.

Yes we have caused enough Death, Destruction, Racism, Rape, Subjugation, Genocide, & Disease here, as it is. So hey, I must continue to pray that our USA society doesn't ever decide that we Caucs are no longer a valuable asset. Although the Dems are trying hard to change that.

Is that even possible?

I think the great, Caucasian, economist Douglas C. North clearly laid out the valid argument for how we White Americans could never, ever equitably repay Blacks the $$$ we owe them for slavery ---thanks to what cotton did for America from 1810's-1880's. That tax bill onto us citizens, would reach into the zillions of $$$ if we reeeeally were to ante up what we owe.

The colonists in one way or another destroyed one hundred million Native Indians, but they do not even try to do what part of the Africo-American population of the USA is doing...

NOTE: The colonists also destroyed 100 million negroid slaves via USA southern plantations old Jim Crow/newest Jim Crow and especially via The Middle Passage. It says a lot, that you discounted that tumultuous fact/did not even bother to mention it.

Blacks have been exiled by us non-Blacks, onto the lowest rung of society's ladder. We built our nation upon their backs, then today, we now seek to remove that foundational backbone which they represent. Fortunately Donald Trump has been uplifting our darkskin Black friends within him governing exactly opposite of how Obama governed.

And you could consider how the Native Indians you mentioned had something the colonists wanted, yes, the most valuable thing humans could possess at that time; Land, Territory, Sovereign Plains.

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

THe rest of your post, is LESS supported than that point.

It is one thing to ask WHY, one specific murder catches the media's eye, and not another, but it does not automatically invalidate any discussion of the murder or the surrounding issues.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

The rest of your post, is LESS supported than that point.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.

I agree.

That's why I left the media element out, of my post, as I tried to focus on the NYC veracity when discussing the surrounding issue.

I respect your OPINION here even if you provide no proof nor evidence that validates your stance.

How is the NYC veracity relevant to the issues of violent black on white crime?

I hope the little bastards spend the rest of their lives in prison surrounded by the scum of the earth and getting fucked up the ass on a daily basis

I hope the little bastards spend the rest of their lives in prison surrounded by the scum of the earth and getting fucked up the ass on a daily basis
They won't go to prison because they are minors. They will be released to their parents who allowed this to happen before.

Is that even possible?

Thank you for the comment. I answer tomorrow.

I agree.

It's a superficial element? Yes, when it is fairly weighed against the idea of White on Black crime.

IMHO the NYC crime stats which brainwash us, are created by the worst offenders; NYPD. Therefore, the crime stats can't even be trusted, if you are about change. Bloomberg stop'N'frisk gave us a window into how the largest city in America has let its police dept, brainwash the city, into thinking it is a-okay and normal to treat Black citizens like subhuman second-class organisms.

The Black-on-White crimes stats are not, racist, but those stats do in fact empirically brag about the success of NYC racism ---which subjugates NYC Black citizens.

And much respect to you/thanks for asking me to expound on it.

Any murder victim might still be alive if they had a gun. What does this have to do with race, ethnicity, or religion? Many have been killed in crimes of domestic violence, for instance, which are crimes that only rarely are committed between people of different races, ethnicities, and religions. Many are murdered as a result of gender-based stalking. Some are murdered as a result of race-based stalking, etc. What is the OP trying to accomplish?

I agree.

It's a superficial element? Yes, when it is fairly weighed against the idea of White on Black crime.

IMHO the NYC crime stats which brainwash us, are created by the worst offenders; NYPD. Therefore, the crime stats can't even be trusted, if you are about change. Bloomberg stop'N'frisk gave us a window into how the largest city in America has let its police dept, brainwash the city, into thinking it is a-okay and normal to treat Black citizens like subhuman second-class organisms.

The Black-on-White crimes stats are not, racist, but those stats do in fact empirically brag about the success of NYC racism ---which subjugates NYC Black citizens.

And much respect to you/thanks for asking me to expound on it.

But didn't the murder rate of black males drop greatly during that period of stop and frisk? Was not that move primarily made to address the violent crime that disproportionately victimizes minority communities?

Your complaints seem to be opinion and vapor next to the lives saved.

But didn't the murder rate of black males drop greatly during that period of stop and frisk?

of course the murder will go down, automatically, if cops walk around illegally profiling/stop'N'frisk every Black male they see. And if anyone is okay with that, tactic, then they are a part of the racism problem.

Even Bloomberg admitted the racism.

But most of all, the idea/the fact that White NYC men possess 4X more drugs than Black men ---yet cops should continue to mainly frisk Black men? That is another element of racism, that has been made "ok" to practice in NYC.

Even mayor De Blasio said he fears for his Black son, when it comes to NYPD racism. That's huge.

Your complaints seem to be opinion and vapor next to the lives saved.

You are entitled to claim that, but please, feel free to provide proof that I am incorrect here.

A body that the authorities suspect is that of Heidi Broussard (white), the mother of an infant, was just discovered in the trunk of a car in Harris County, Texas, has just been found. It would be interesting to find out the race of the person who murdered her. Would her murder be the subject of another thread by the OP?

Forum List

Back