Would Tessa Majors Still Be Alive If She Had Exercised the 2-nd Amendment Right???

Turn your energy to the formation of "pro life" mentality in YOUR own social environment...

Great idea.

As a matter of fact, since I'm a Caucasoid, let me share a list of my social environment's White gangs in the USA:
allow me to share some facts with you since you are ignorant of them:
white supremacists murder less than 10 per YEAR
blacks murder 8 per DAY--3000 per year
The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

Turn your energy to the formation of "pro life" mentality in YOUR own social environment...

Great idea.

As a matter of fact, since I'm a Caucasoid, let me share a list of my social environment's White gangs in the USA:
hahahhahahahahh
.....and STILL--the blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of those [ hahahahha ] white gangs
.....St Louis---hahahhaa--one of the most/THE most dangerous cities in the USA because of BLACKS/black murders

YOu are a soulless monster.
and YOu are very deceitful.

Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

Hey, I pointed out how in my opinion that was not what was happening. All you did was cut everything I said, and then repeated your previous position.

I have no control over your, hallucinations, and I will also caution you again about you resorting to personal attacks which you will regret, if I join in/start to outdo your immaturity.
..you joined Monday--yes, you are [ in USMC terms ] a BootCamper

you did not, either the first time, or when prompted the second,

... this is where you would conceded the point(s).

Here is the post that you could not refute, if you want to try again, or to discuss what my points...

I apologize, if I left you feeling like I did not address your position here. Because I feel like I did exactly address your positions. And most importantly, please remember:

I should not be expected to list in essay-format, any points you made, in order for me to post scholarship to invalidate any points you made. Please, please do realize that, going fwd.
For example, when I said Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

That is not my opinion.

'Twas a factual statement which cannot be disputed here in, Democracy's Republic, as it cancels out NYPDs racism culture ---no matter how much their ostensible intent, is to protect the disproportionately minority community.

NYPD Racism, did work, and mayor Bloomberg even shamefully came clean about it. You can go ahead and trivialize or diminish that, but I absolutely refuse to.

Yes it is your choice to come here and 'brag about' racism's success, wherever it saved black lives, as you sort of admit enjoying how NYC refused to use non-Racist methods to police those communities and still preserve the same lives. It can be done. I think you can start with talking to a few darkskinned-negro NYPD cops.

I also addressed your position here, exactly, when I asked you to consider how if you're truly motivated by the interest of NYC negros then you could spend your time on their complaints about NYPD racism and the anti-Negro culture that cops helped to now rule over NYC ---instead of you focusing on negro-crime rates which NYC Blacks are never concerned with/are never really fighting to subside. You did not dispute the reality nor the idea that the reality exists because [Blacks] understand how White racism created the Negro crime rate and that reality never stops evolving.

There are a myriad of methods that can successfully "save Black lives/protect [any nyc] community, which is disproportionately minority" without using racial discrimination as the main tool. And no, it never worked for saving black lives, and that's proven by how racist the NYPD openly is and how racist they allow non-Black citizens to be, toward Negros.

I also addressed the nonsensical aspect of your stance. Yes. The fact that you won't speak truth to 'real time' here within how 4X more White men, with illegal drugs, were allowed to go out there and freely criminalize/prey upon NYC ...is proof that you are wrongly gauging this from a micro angle instead of the macro view that is necessary here.

The Long List of Killings Committed by White Extremists Since the Oklahoma City Bombing

lol

I'll share two (2) much, much bigger facts here, that you miiiiight not enjoy:

1- your article left out quite a few post-August 2017 violent incidents, by White Extremists. Actually, it left out quite a few pre-August 2017 realities as well

2- you are comparing apples to oranges, by bringing up Black murders vs White Extremists murders and violence with intent murder.

Keep in mind ... We built our White-controlled nation on negro's backs, then today, we exiled them to the lowest rung on our racist society's ladder. Yet, they still wake up daily with their bellies growling and an electric bill to pay ---just like us privileged, racist Caucausans who control this nation. So they prey upon each other, surviving, within the confines of American ghettos like those which our NYPD confines them to via racial-profiling methods which peculiar citizens like harmonica applaud.

That is not the same method to White Supremacists' madness, nope, it is nothing like the reasoning and rationale behind today's violence we see from White Extremists

So please, do consider ceasing to compare apples to oranges.

lol

1- your article left out quite a few post-August 2017 violent incidents, by White Extremists. Actually, it left out quite a few pre-August 2017 realities as well

2- you are comparing apples to oranges, by bringing up Black murders vs White Extremists murders and violence with intent murder.

Keep in mind ... We built our White-controlled nation on negro's backs, then today, we exiled them to the lowest rung on our racist society's ladder. Yet, they still wake up daily with their bellies growling and an electric bill to pay ---just like us privileged, racist Caucausans who control this nation. So they prey upon each other, surviving, within the confines of American ghettos like those which our NYPD confines them to via racial-profiling methods which peculiar citizens like harmonica applaud.

That is not the same method to White Supremacists' madness, nope, it is nothing like the reasoning and rationale behind today's violence we see from White Extremists

lol

hahahhahaha--you fked up!!!
1. the article is ANTI-White supremacists--why would they leave out pre-2017 murders!!! ???!!! hahahahhahahaha....the article is trying to show how bad WS are

2. you must not be able to do basic 4th grade math....
--since 1995 --24 years--77 divided by 24 = 3.2 !!!! add all the WS murders of 2017, 2018 and 2019 and you STILL don't get more than 10 per year!!

3000 vs 10....3000 is 300 times more!!

3. no--NOT apples to oranges WRONG per all my other FACTS about black murders/black HATE crimes/etc
--here --I guess you missed it--but blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites:
Offenders

you are not even close to refuting my FACTS

Last edited:

lol

...you haven't proved blacks built the US--so that remark = babble crap
again--please go back to grade school and learn basic math =you are saying 10% of the population built America---now THAT is some babble crap
hahahhahaah
Slavery, by the Numbers
1860 United States Census - Wikipedia

We will never know for sure. However, if she had been packing at least she would of had a fighting chance.

But if she had shot her killer and lived. there would be nationwide riots and cries of the "White Bitch who murdered the poor black child." Every democrat candidate would condemn her for "murdering an innocent child on the playground." The NY Times and CNN would run nonstop stories about the white problem and the violence of whites against innocent black children.

Just like they did when Trayvon failed to kill his victim.

you did not, either the first time, or when prompted the second,

... this is where you would conceded the point(s).

Here is the post that you could not refute, if you want to try again, or to discuss what my points...

I apologize, if I left you feeling like I did not address your position here. Because I feel like I did exactly address your positions. And most importantly, please remember:

I should not be expected to list in essay-format, any points you made, in order for me to post scholarship to invalidate any points you made. Please, please do realize that, going fwd.
For example, when I said Racial discrimination is not real life's way to solve problems.

That is not my opinion.

'Twas a factual statement which cannot be disputed here in, Democracy's Republic, as it cancels out NYPDs racism culture ---no matter how much their ostensible intent, is to protect the disproportionately minority community.

NYPD Racism, did work, and mayor Bloomberg even shamefully came clean about it. You can go ahead and trivialize or diminish that, but I absolutely refuse to.

Yes it is your choice to come here and 'brag about' racism's success, wherever it saved black lives, as you sort of admit enjoying how NYC refused to use non-Racist methods to police those communities and still preserve the same lives. It can be done. I think you can start with talking to a few darkskinned-negro NYPD cops.

I also addressed your position here, exactly, when I asked you to consider how if you're truly motivated by the interest of NYC negros then you could spend your time on their complaints about NYPD racism and the anti-Negro culture that cops helped to now rule over NYC ---instead of you focusing on negro-crime rates which NYC Blacks are never concerned with/are never really fighting to subside. You did not dispute the reality nor the idea that the reality exists because [Blacks] understand how White racism created the Negro crime rate and that reality never stops evolving.

There are a myriad of methods that can successfully "save Black lives/protect [any nyc] community, which is disproportionately minority" without using racial discrimination as the main tool. And no, it never worked for saving black lives, and that's proven by how racist the NYPD openly is and how racist they allow non-Black citizens to be, toward Negros.

I also addressed the nonsensical aspect of your stance. Yes. The fact that you won't speak truth to 'real time' here within how 4X more White men, with illegal drugs, were allowed to go out there and freely criminalize/prey upon NYC ...is proof that you are wrongly gauging this from a micro angle instead of the macro view that is necessary here.
aahhh--you do know blacks commit HATE crimes at TWICE the rate of whites?

We will never know for sure. However, if she had been packing at least she would of had a fighting chance.

But if she had shot her killer and lived. there would be nationwide riots and cries of the "White Bitch who murdered the poor black child." Every democrat candidate would condemn her for "murdering an innocent child on the playground." The NY Times and CNN would run nonstop stories about the white problem and the violence of whites against innocent black children.

Just like they did when Trayvon failed to kill his victim.
better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

1. the article is ANTI-White supremacists--why would they leave out pre-2017 murders!!! ???!!! hahahahhahahaha....the article is trying to show how bad WS are

--since 1995 --24 years--77 divided by 24 = 3.2 !!!! add all the WS murders of 2017, 2018 and 2019 and you STILL don't get more than 10 per year!!

3. no--NOT apples to oranges WRONG per all my other FACTS about black murders/black HATE crimes/etc
--here --I guess you missed it--but blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites:
Offenders

1- doesn't matter, whatever the pro or con is. The article left out many, many instances of White Extremist violence. Period. Two (2) of the many, many examples you left out? Right here: FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

And another example, is 01oct2017. Yes. That is when a White Extremist shot 870 out of 22,000 folks he aimed at as they attended a Country Music concert, down below the window of his luxurious Las Vegas NV hotel room. But since only 59 of those concertgoers died, then I think I see why you didn't list them here just like other examples you excluded.

2- once again, I repeat, your pro-Racist post leaves out many, many instances of White Extremist violence since Obama won in Nov'08 and White racists started promising to take their country back.

3- no pal Blacks can not commit hates crimes, theoretically, but that does not stop a racist state from charging Blacks with hate crimes. Moreover, I commented on your focus you put on all Black murders period ---and not Black hate-crime murders.

Plus you keep impressing here that you don't count or you vehemently disregard ...White extremists' violence, whenever people did not die ---as if that should somehow decrease the savagery of the terrorists' intent. tsk tsk.

Last edited:

Offenders

1- doesn't matter, whatever the pro or con is. The article left out many, many instances of White Extremist violence. Period. Two (2) of the many, many examples you left out? Right here: FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

And another example, is 01oct2017. Yes. That is when a White Extremist shot 870 out of 22,000 folks he aimed at as they attended a Country Music concert, down below the window of his luxurious Las Vegas NV hotel room. But since only 59 of those concertgoers died, then I think I see why you didn't list them here just like other examples you excluded.

2- once again, I repeat, your pro-Racist post leaves out many, many instances of White Extremist violence since Obama won in Nov'08 and White racists started promising to take their country back.

3- no pal Blacks can not commit hates crimes, theoretically, but that does not stop a racist state from charging Blacks with hate crimes. Moreover, I commented on your focus you put on all Black murders period ---and not Black hate-crime murders.

Plus you keep impressing here that you don't count or you vehemently disregard ...White extremists' violence, whenever people did not die ---as if that should somehow decrease the savagery of the terrorists' intent. tsk tsk.
hahahah --you fked up--again!! --the Vegas shooter was NOT a WS!! NOT a WS

--again--blacks murder more at higher rates and commit hate crimes at higher rates

Dems want to take our guns, so White Supremicists and White Extremists hate Dems. Plus they love Trump, because he protects our right to be armed with those guns. In a way that might've helped Tessa Majors, some say. And I bet the Vegas shooter would've agreed.

Yes.

Since that's basically what he ranted about online, 24 hours before before leaving home in his White supremacists' neighborhood of Mesquite NV to go check into his hotel room on 16 October 2017

And as far as Black murders? I refer to my previous response to invalidate your premise here. Where I highlighted those 2 realities which you are too unfair to account for in your analysis:

1) Black murders vs White Extremist violence

2)FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?

Dems want to take our guns, so White Supremicists and White Extremists hate Dems. Plus they love Trump, because he protects our right to be armed with those guns. In a way that might've helped Tessa Majors, some say. And I bet the Vegas shooter would've agreed.
Yes.

Since that's basically what he ranted about online, 24 hours before before leaving home in his White supremacists' neighborhood of Mesquite NV to go check into his hotel room on 16 October 2017

And as far as Black murders? I refer to my previous response to invalidate your premise here. Where I highlighted those 2 realities which you are too unfair to account for in your analysis:

1) Black murders vs White Extremist violence

2)FBI warned of white supremacists in law enforcement 10 years ago. Has anything changed?
ooooOOOOO!!!! again--you provide nothing but BABBLE
your above post does not prove the Vegas shooter was a WS--you fail again

your above post does not prove the Vegas shooter was a WS

You can post nonsense at me, sure, but that still won't change the facts. The Vegas shooter was angry at the Dems ---just like White Supremacists. The Vegas shooter felt that the Dems want to take our guns away and dismantle the 2nd Amendment ---just like White Extremists. Face this.

your above post does not prove the Vegas shooter was a WS

You can post nonsense at me, sure, but that still won't change the facts. The Vegas shooter was angry at the Dems ---just like White Supremacists. The Vegas shooter felt that the Dems want to take our guns away and dismantle the 2nd Amendment ---just like White Extremists. Face this.
....now you are just digging yourself deeper by trying SOMEHOW to portray the Vegas shooter as a WS--when he was not

The 18-year-old Barnard College student Tessa Majors was stabbed to death during an armed robbery in New York City park not far from the prestigious areas of New York's Westside at 5 P.M.

She was attacked by a group of juvenile scums from Harlem, who urgently needed money for drugs. This youth gang terrorized the area for a long time, but the police did not take action.

The allerged killer is (!!!) 13 years old...

There is silence in the city. No protests of the white population as if nothing had happened... The media is bashfully silent about the fact that the criminals and killers are African-Americans...

There were two white girls of the age of Tessa Majors the cafe in front of me. I asked them:

"When the police shoots an African-American, protests and actions of civil disobedience start (what the author is against it!!!) Why don't you demonstrate your protest ???"

They looked away to the side ...

I ask: "Are you afraid?"

They answer me:

"People are busy with their own affairs. And they are afraid. And they are also afraid to do something that puts the" minority "in a state of discomfort"

SO, they can KILL us and we can not defend ourselves???!

It seems to me America has gone too far in feeling its guilt towards the representatives of this minority. And they are actively using it.

By the way, if the victim was a girl or a guy from Jewish community, I’m sure that half a city would have protested.

There is something "wrong" with América .... But WHAT is WRONG?

The law? The moral? The principles???

Democrats in armored limousines in New York turned ordinary city residents into defenseless sheep, taking away the constitutional right to bear arms from us

tdy_sat_park_tessa_191214_1920x1080.860;484;7;70;5.jpg

13-year-old arrested, charged in fatal stabbing of Barnard student; others sought

tmb_147039_3574.jpg

Well, with those whom you call "apes - everything is clear. Although I know a lot of decent, friendly and quite civilized people from this category. By the way, from my personal experience: aggression and cruelty, as a rule, comes from women and their kids, who most often - single mothers.

I think President Kennedy did not imagine that his “Affirmative action 10925” would cause a tantrum of guilt against black, which is strongly supported by the Democrats. As a result, the whites became victims of violence.

The affirmative action needed to be accompanied by powerful financial injections into the black community in order to ensure the "culturization" and "Americanization" of ALL its members. Unfortunately, this did not happen.

Last week, for the first time in my life, I had to visit Harlem. Шt’s good that it was in the daylight ... As a rule I met unfriendly if not hating looks.

Do we look at them like this when they come downtown ???

But what about the WHITE population, which NEVER reacted to this crime and this tragedy?

Are we all right in terms of morality, dignity and compassion?

three_monkeys__zemgus_zaharans.jpeg
No garentee as most people do not have what it takes to pull the trigger, but I would like to think it would have made a difference.

....now you are just digging yourself deeper by trying SOMEHOW to portray the Vegas shooter as a WS--when he was not

No sir.

I am just giving a few of examples of White men, wanting their country back, as you play pretend that that is not what I really posted. I can't believe you actually tried to diminish the impact and colossalness of White Supremacy in our nation. And since I also noticed that you refused to comment on terrorism facing Black citizens, from White Supremacists who have infiltrated law enforcement agencies?

Then I'm posting yet another FBI proof, for you:

FBI has seen significant rise in white supremacist domestic terrorism in recent months - CNNPolitics

And let me know too, if you find where they carry on that way, for the same reasons we see Black ghetto dwellers being violent via survival in the concrete jungles we herded them into since 1863.

No cause justifies the deaths of innocent people.

No murders of innocent people, gives you the right, to be deceitful by blaming murders on Racial hatred which was absent in the crime.

Whenever even one person tells a lie about, Race, it does effect an entire nation's Race relations.

My comments were about the NYC authorities and Family Court hiding the identities of the alleged Harlem scums who killed the white girl and the time of the court hearing. I consider this a manifestation of racism .

No one made any generalizations on the basis of racism, except for the presentation of official, although outdated, lofficial statistics.

Besides, I shared my personal experience from visiting Harlem and this experience was not a pleasant one. Iе MIGHT have been a concurrence ...

DO NOT try to attribute to me the racial dislike. My attitude towards the people is determined not by skin color, but by people's behavior...

Don't know if the Harlem community has carried out a civil arrest of the suspect???

'To play the race card' in print was for the first time found in the Indiana newspaper the Kokomo Tribune, November 1989:

"Judge [Alcee L.] Hastings has been playing the race card ever since the F.B.I. closed in on him in 1982".
(https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/play-the-race-card.html)

That usage, which refers to someone attempting to gain advantage by drawing attention to their race, became commonplace in the USA around the time of O. J. Simpson's trial for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. Several US newspapers used the phrase to describe the tactics of Simpson's defence lawyers; for example, this piece by Roger Simon in The Daily Herald, October 1995:

"Why was playing the race card necessary in order for O. J. Simpson to go free? Because it was the only way for the defense to deal with the massive physical evidence against him."

Please, do not PLAY this card "with the massive physical evidence against ..." the suspect

Last edited:

Forum List

Back