Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

Well as a Black who has suffered under White rule, I think that there are other races who know technology that Blacks could learn from if all Whites were removed from the planet.

No need to rely on other peope to teach us technology. It is a good idea to exchange information with other people of color however. We have plenty of Black people in the field now even though its kept quiet. Here is a Black owned IT company loaded with a number of them. I've done some work with these guys on several occasions. Plenty of Black people know technology.

World Wide Technology

If blacks suffer from "White rule," why are American blacks so much better off than blacks in Africa?

Well, I don't trust just anyone to give me my information so I don't know how Blacks in Africa are doing. I can speak for myself and say that as a Black in America I am suffering from being raised in a home where my parents like my enslaved ancestors had sex out of wedlock and didn't rear me in a two parent home or teach me anything; like the slaves they just had me...I went to schools where Whites controlled what was taught...I live under a government that like Eric Snowden reported likes to spy on people whenever it feels like it. So I am suffering as a Black man in America.

Dumb white people like to take the images fed to us by the media of poor Africans to try and make their points while ignoring the successful Africans living very well. Poor Africans are just as well off as poor white trash here in the US.

If blacks suffer from "White rule," why are American blacks so much better off than blacks in Africa?

Well, I don't trust just anyone to give me my information so I don't know how Blacks in Africa are doing. I can speak for myself and say that as a Black in America I am suffering from being raised in a home where my parents like my enslaved ancestors had sex out of wedlock and didn't rear me in a two parent home or teach me anything; like the slaves they just had me...I went to schools where Whites controlled what was taught...I live under a government that like Eric Snowden reported likes to spy on people whenever it feels like it. So I am suffering as a Black man in America.

Dumb white people like to take the images fed to us by the media of poor Africans to try and make their points while ignoring the successful Africans living very well. Poor Africans are just as well off as poor white trash here in the US.
Aside from maybe 4 or 5 Africans who are successful, the African societies are the least developed in the world.

Aside from maybe 4 or 5 Africans who are successful, the African societies are the least developed in the world.

Are you as stupid as you post on this board????

You want to call white people Snakes for lynching Black people. Hey there are white people who are haters, beyond that dont expect me to explain anything more to you. Further more if the majority of white people condoned lynching abd brutality against Blacks in America there would be none left. I know what i believe but I am not going to convince you, your a hater just like white racists are, which pretty much makes you worthless to society.
Explain why black people in Rwanda cut each other up with machetes, explain why they use black magic on each other using witch doctors, killing of albinos for their body parts. Do you think it was something inherent in their black skin? just like there is something inherent in white peoples skin? A snake is for example someone in Kenya who takes a popular gospel singer/ performer and cts off his head because they are jealous.
People are a product of their environment for different reasons at different times. YOU cannot see past color. you have no idea of what a white person or a black person really is. dont expect me to explaing it to you

ACTing like a friend does not prove that you are a friend...I don't know what the friendly ACTing Whites are up to...I do know that snakes give birth to snakes and not to doves.

I don't know what is happening in Africa but I have heard that many (or some) African leaders serve the will of their former colonial masters, so I don't know what is happening in Africa.

Well then as a black man who would like to see all white people removed from this planet, and who thinks we are all snakes. I would respectfuly suggest that you take a trip to Africa and spend some time there. Once you get there you can survive very cheaply if you dont stay in expensive hotels. You would like it because there are very few white people. I would Suggest Kenya or Tanzania. I spent about a total of 2 months there. Dont worry, there are very few snakes there I wouldnt steer you wrong, Just find a friendly person in a market place and ask them if you can pay for a room. as they are desperate for US dollars it will be easy.
But I guarantee you when you come back to the land of snakes you will be thankful to come back for a few reasons, of which you need to see for yourself. Never the less you would have a good time. Whats going on in Africa? well when colonial powers were in control they favored some tribes over others and these hold more political and economic power to this day, in some cases. Also whats going on there is people are trying to get whatever they can get just like every where in the world. The only advice i will give you is dont dress like an American

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

Well as a Black who has suffered under White rule, I think that there are other races who know technology that Blacks could learn from if all Whites were removed from the planet.

No need to rely on other peope to teach us technology. It is a good idea to exchange information with other people of color however. We have plenty of Black people in the field now even though its kept quiet. Here is a Black owned IT company loaded with a number of them. I've done some work with these guys on several occasions. Plenty of Black people know technology.

World Wide Technology

In a 2007 law suit against World Wide Technologies, the plaintiff, Earnest Ryals, revealed that the company's management team is overwhelmingly White.

World Wide Technology Settles Discrimination Suit - BlackEnterprise

I don't know what is happening in Africa but I have heard that many (or some) African leaders serve the will of their former colonial masters, so I don't know what is happening in Africa.

What is not happening in Africa is the creation of the viable societies confidently predicted prior to independence. Africa has been called "the third world's third world." Blacks are proving that negative stereotypes about them are largely true.

World Wide Technology

In a 2007 law suit against World Wide Technologies, the plaintiff, Earnest Ryals, revealed that the company's management team is overwhelmingly White.

World Wide Technology Settles Discrimination Suit - BlackEnterprise
Management is just what it says. Managers. They don't necessarily know technology. They just know how to manage. Matter of fact I think its mostly the account managers that are white. Most of the workers are Black and Hispanic. The account managers are white for a very obvious reason. They can get their foot in the door without spooking white companies. However your attempt to deflect from the point is noted. More than enough Black people working in technology.

Last edited:
Well then as a black man who would like to see all white people removed from this planet, and who thinks we are all snakes. I would respectfuly suggest that you take a trip to Africa and spend some time there. Once you get there you can survive very cheaply if you dont stay in expensive hotels. You would like it because there are very few white people. I would Suggest Kenya or Tanzania. I spent about a total of 2 months there. Dont worry, there are very few snakes there I wouldnt steer you wrong, Just find a friendly person in a market place and ask them if you can pay for a room. as they are desperate for US dollars it will be easy.
But I guarantee you when you come back to the land of snakes you will be thankful to come back for a few reasons, of which you need to see for yourself. Never the less you would have a good time. Whats going on in Africa? well when colonial powers were in control they favored some tribes over others and these hold more political and economic power to this day, in some cases. Also whats going on there is people are trying to get whatever they can get just like every where in the world. The only advice i will give you is dont dress like an American

I didn't say I would like to see all Whites removed from the planet, ASSumer. I said that I think the world would be better off if Whites were removed from the planet...the difference is a question of wanting and I do not want, like the psalmist in the Bible says.

If there are few Whites in Africa, that sounds like a place that I would like to be.

I didn't say I would like to see all Whites removed from the planet, ASSumer. I said that I think the world would be better off if Whites were removed from the planet...the difference is a question of wanting and I do not want, like the psalmist in the Bible says.

If there are few Whites in Africa, that sounds like a place that I would like to be.

Check out this beautiful sister and watch all her videos.

There's jobs that can be filled very nicely by Blacks in our society. There are many toilets that need to be cleaned.

Zimbabwe is the place to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back