Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black people are just as capable of making fine doctors as well as anyone else.

That simply is not true at all. The average IQ for a white person in the United States is 100. The average IQ for an Oriental in the United States is 106. The average IQ for a black person is 85. That pushes the IQ bell curve for blacks to the left, and means that a very small percentage have the IQ power to make adequate doctors.

Actually for those of us who live with and comprehend facts can accurately come to a conclusion different from the one pushed by an agenda by folk like you.
The iq test you like to throw out is but one of many so called tests of intelligence.
Not surprisingly the iq tests that refute your claim our routinely ignored by the folk clinging to the white superiority clap trap.

But what are the odds of that actually happening? If you live in fear of a random event, it seems to me that you are uneccesarily forfeiting mental peace.

I said nothing of living in fear that that will happen. I said that if something like that does happen your peace will be disturbed (from an outside source.) People do walk into random places and just start shooting strangers.

Ok. I think I understand what you are saying. You are looking more at the "possibility" or "potential" for your peace being disturbed, as opposed to a genuine threat.

No, I am saying that if you are walking down the street or sitting in a restaurant and someone just starts firing a firearm randomly, your peace would be disturbed until the situation is changed.

But what are the odds of that actually happening? If you live in fear of a random event, it seems to me that you are uneccesarily forfeiting mental peace.

I said nothing of living in fear that that will happen. I said that if something like that does happen your peace will be disturbed (from an outside source.) People do walk into random places and just start shooting strangers.

Ok. I think I understand what you are saying. You are looking more at the "possibility" or "potential" for your peace being disturbed, as opposed to a genuine threat.

No, I am saying that if you are walking down the street or sitting in a restaurant and someone just starts firing a firearm randomly, your peace would be disturbed until the situation is changed.

Of course that's true, but how does that relate to "Black people having

What this idiot doesn't understand is that mud huts have a natural air conditioning effect in hot climates. Pure genius of Africans to come up with the concept. Modern air conditioning is a status symbol that Blacks had a hand in creating and improving. White people like Herewedontgoagain are too moronic to get this.
So Africans live in mud huts out of choice? Are they starving out of choice as well?
Really? Than why do blacks still live in mud huts?

I dont live in a mud hut and I am Black. Why do white people live in cardboard boxes in NY?

What a dumbass dodge.......

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

Actually, no one should dodge your obvious display of ignorance.
You ignorantly are on this forum crowing the stupidity that Africans living in mud huts is some sign of inferiority.
Only those with minimal education would trumpet such nonsense.

Many Africans live in mud huts for the simplest of reasons.
They remain naturally cool inside.

A shelter is needed only for the night, against the cold and as shelter from wild animals. There has never been a need to invest as heavily in shelter as has been done in Europe for example. Strictly speaking, there was rarely a situation in Africa where lack of shelter would have been life-threatening. In many African cultures, nomads, hunters, warriors and messengers were often away from home for long periods without having shelter.

Because they were low-cost, huts were also very flexible. One could build a homestead of huts: one for cooking, another for sleeping, another for receiving visitors, and so on. Every time one needed a new hut, one simply built one.

Huts are very comfortable and exactly right for many parts of Africa. This is mainly because of the building materials used. Both clay and grass are good insulators, but are porous, and so allow a free flow of air. It is often very hot during the afternoons in Africa. The hut remains cool and is a welcome resting place. At night, when temperatures fall, the hut retains its daytime temperature, keeping the inhabitants warm.

Recently, an architectural team in Switzerland has 'discovered' the virtues of clay as a building material. Clay is a strong, durable material that is easy to work with. Applied correctly, it can be used to build structures that are stable, durable and aesthetic without necessitating the use of paint and cement. Most important of all, clay is healthy. It has now been proven that clay filters out toxins from the environment. Modern building materials like cements, paint, fillers and metals release toxins that compromise human health and well-being. A building made of clay or mud is completely eco-friendly, provided the initial source was safe.

The Africans knew that a long time ago.

Article Source: Why the Africans Live in Huts

So by all means, continue to showplace your arrogance based on ignorance.

So they'd take a pass on A/Ced mud huts?

White people can do things that disturb the peace of Blacks and they do do things that disturb the peace of Blacks, like using racial slurs. I think that the whole planet would be better off if no Whites were on the planet.

What this idiot doesn't understand is that mud huts have a natural air conditioning effect in hot climates. Pure genius of Africans to come up with the concept. Modern air conditioning is a status symbol that Blacks had a hand in creating and improving. White people like Herewedontgoagain are too moronic to get this.
So Africans live in mud huts out of choice? Are they starving out of choice as well?
I dont live in a mud hut and I am Black. Why do white people live in cardboard boxes in NY?

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

You ignorantly are on this forum crowing the stupidity that Africans living in mud huts is some sign of inferiority.

A shelter is needed only for the night, against the cold and as shelter from wild animals. There has never been a need to invest as heavily in shelter as has been done in Europe for example. Strictly speaking, there was rarely a situation in Africa where lack of shelter would have been life-threatening. In many African cultures, nomads, hunters, warriors and messengers were often away from home for long periods without having shelter.

Because they were low-cost, huts were also very flexible. One could build a homestead of huts: one for cooking, another for sleeping, another for receiving visitors, and so on. Every time one needed a new hut, one simply built one.

Huts are very comfortable and exactly right for many parts of Africa. This is mainly because of the building materials used. Both clay and grass are good insulators, but are porous, and so allow a free flow of air. It is often very hot during the afternoons in Africa. The hut remains cool and is a welcome resting place. At night, when temperatures fall, the hut retains its daytime temperature, keeping the inhabitants warm.

Recently, an architectural team in Switzerland has 'discovered' the virtues of clay as a building material. Clay is a strong, durable material that is easy to work with. Applied correctly, it can be used to build structures that are stable, durable and aesthetic without necessitating the use of paint and cement. Most important of all, clay is healthy. It has now been proven that clay filters out toxins from the environment. Modern building materials like cements, paint, fillers and metals release toxins that compromise human health and well-being. A building made of clay or mud is completely eco-friendly, provided the initial source was safe.

On it's face the question is incredibly stupid...aahhh...what more could one expect from you.
They may possibly pass on the ac, it would make them uncomfortably cold.

Hopefully some measure of your intellectual dullness has been sharpened from reading the article...you can read can't you?

We do not need blacks. We would be be better off without them. There is no reason for us to feel guilty about the circumstances blacks are in. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. ...

What is all this "we" and "us" shit, loser? Who the fuck told you that you speak for anyone but your own worthless self? Nobody would be "lost" without a fucking weakling like you, so stop pretending and fix your own (glaring) personal shortcomings.
We do not need blacks. We would be be better off without them. There is no reason for us to feel guilty about the circumstances blacks are in. We would be better off without them. They would be lost without us. ...

What is all this "we" and "us" shit, loser? Who the fuck told you that you speak for anyone but your own worthless self? Nobody would be "lost" without a fucking weakling like you, so stop pretending and fix your own (glaring) personal shortcomings.

You know that what I say is true, don't you? So does everybody else.

You know you're a weak and worthless coward who speaks for no one but yourself, don't you? So does everyone else.

White people can do things that disturb the peace of Blacks and they do do things that disturb the peace of Blacks, like using racial slurs. I think that the whole planet would be better off if no Whites were on the planet.

Holy shit! are you serious? Black people do things that disurb the peace of Blacks all the time. True that Whites do of course. But the thing is, now I have seen Black people cause white people to get racist ideas, from actions against them. And it Happens in the Reverse all the time as well, which is why I always find this topic somewhat senseless when it comes to tearing each other apart.
If racism is to ever end it will require people pointing out or finding, or talking about these things that we have in common in the world, to pull us together, unless you are happy going in a never ending circle. Life was never meant to be peaceful except for some brief periods in it. just look at nature itself. Jesus Christ said "the poor will always be among you", you live you have to die thats just the way it is. But here in america, and ideally in the rest of the world evry person born should get a chance to make a life without being burdened by what his father did before him. Now I realize that is nearly impossible for people with small minds and small hearts. But there are so many good people in the world, so many good things if you look for them. i dont know man with a comment like yours I think you need to go meditate for a while somewhere in a quiet place

I have been in a few of those mud huts and slept in them as well, in some places in the world its a better building material because it wont rot like wood. if they treat the outside with stucco or such they can look very nice. very comfortable. If they have electricity its a plus, but most poor people there arnt going to have that. problem is with their charcol or wood burning stoves. Not very healthful

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

Get real. There is no way possible that Church's Fried Chicken could ever create enough jobs for Black folks. If not for the whites, the Black folks would quickly murder themselves out of existence or simple starve to death. They don't even have the basic animal instinct to forage for food by themselves.

Holy shit! are you serious? Black people do things that disurb the peace of Blacks all the time. True that Whites do of course. But the thing is, now I have seen Black people cause white people to get racist ideas, from actions against them. And it Happens in the Reverse all the time as well, which is why I always find this topic somewhat senseless when it comes to tearing each other apart.
If racism is to ever end it will require people pointing out or finding, or talking about these things that we have in common in the world, to pull us together, unless you are happy going in a never ending circle. Life was never meant to be peaceful except for some brief periods in it. just look at nature itself. Jesus Christ said "the poor will always be among you", you live you have to die thats just the way it is. But here in america, and ideally in the rest of the world evry person born should get a chance to make a life without being burdened by what his father did before him. Now I realize that is nearly impossible for people with small minds and small hearts. But there are so many good people in the world, so many good things if you look for them. i dont know man with a comment like yours I think you need to go meditate for a while somewhere in a quiet place

No, you need to explain this type of stuff: black lynching - Google Search .

Snakes produce snakes when they reproduce. Snakes don't magically one day give birth to doves.

If not for the whites, the Black folks would quickly murder themselves out of existence or simple starve to death. They don't even have the basic animal instinct to forage for food by themselves.

You truly are an ignorant douche. How sad that fear and weakness rule your entire so-called life.

If not for the whites, the Black folks would quickly murder themselves out of existence or simple starve to death. They don't even have the basic animal instinct to forage for food by themselves.

You truly are an ignorant douche. How sad that fear and weakness rule your entire so-called life.

Yes but not complete stupidity. That's what rules your life. That and Satan.

Living every moment of your meaningless life as a sniveling coward (not to mention an illogical moron) hardly seems like a "human being."

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

Your question is pretty asinine. There are Black people in every field needed to produce whatever is needed or wanted. Just because you shovel dog crap for a living doesn't mean all Black people share your lack of skills. i for one could setup an entire communications and computer networking system nationwide. You probably use some of my solutions and don't even realize a Black man allowed you to do whatever it is you were doing on the internet or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back