Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama isn't black, he's mulatto. His white half got him elected and his black half fucked everything up.

Here are your friendly White people, any Blacks reading this forum. Let them be able to be anonymous and they will show what kind of poisonous snakes they are.

The Black gene is dominant over the White gene; obviously whenever a pure Black and pure White reproduce, the child will be Black.

And, obviously with all of the Black politicians, teachers, etc., Blacks are good for more than cleaning toilets, dog-humper.
Worst President. Ever. Bravo.
If you mix any color with white, the result will be a lighter shade of what you mix it with. Or can't colored people color? :D

Obama isn't black, he's mulatto. His white half got him elected and his black half fucked everything up.

Here are your friendly White people, any Blacks reading this forum. Let them be able to be anonymous and they will show what kind of poisonous snakes they are.

The Black gene is dominant over the White gene; obviously whenever a pure Black and pure White reproduce, the child will be Black.

And, obviously with all of the Black politicians, teachers, etc., Blacks are good for more than cleaning toilets, dog-humper.
If you mix any color with white, the result will be a lighter shade of what you mix it with. Or can't colored people color? :D

Thats correct. White dilutes if you are talking strictly about color. However, I always wondered why white people called Black people colored when you are the ones that turn different colors?

You turn blue when cold.
Green when sick
Purple when bruised
and red if someone slaps you.

Thats way more colors than Black people.

Thats correct. White dilutes if you are talking strictly about color. However, I always wondered why white people called Black people colored when you are the ones that turn different colors?

You turn blue when cold.
Green when sick
Purple when bruised

You forgot: Black when stupid. :D

You turn blue when cold.
Green when sick
Purple when bruised

Never seen a white person turn Black unless they were burned. Stupid is their normal state so that would be white.

You turn blue when cold.
Green when sick
Purple when bruised

Never seen a white person turn Black unless they were burned. Stupid is their normal state so that would be white.

Man why are you even engaging this loser??
At least the other racist, albeit stupid ones try to post some graph from a white supremest site to back up their nuttiness.
This dude just makes stupid comments, why even bother with him, he's the forum's equivalent of a horse fly.

You turn blue when cold.
Green when sick
Purple when bruised

Man why are you even engaging this loser??
At least the other racist, albeit stupid ones try to post some graph from a white supremest site to back up their nuttiness.
This dude just makes stupid comments, why even bother with him, he's the forum's equivalent of a horse fly.
A white horse fly!

Not no darkie fly that lays their eggs in poo. :D

Whenever blacks complain about whites, you should ask yourself two questions.

Would blacks in the United States be better off if all the whites left?

Would whites in the United States be better off if all the blacks left?

Left?

No, I don't like those two questions. They maketh no sense to moi.

Whenever I hear "blacks" "complain" about "whites" I remind myself of two things:

1. I am reminded of the of our pathetic education and political situation, heavily distorted each.
2. That racism has existed ever sense homo sapiens met and eradicated homo erectus.

But then again, your mileage may vary.....
Hell no they wouldn't be safer that's for sure,without whites then they would have to contend with their own people.Blacks are jealous of their own when they succeed.

Most of the workers are Black and Hispanic. The account managers are white for a very obvious reason. They can get their foot in the door without spooking white companies. However your attempt to deflect from the point is noted. More than enough Black people working in technology.

An analysis by the Mercury News of the combined work force of 10 of the valley's largest companies—including Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Cisco Systems, eBay and AMD—shows that while the collective work force of those 10 companies grew by 16 percent between 1999 and 2005, an already small population of black workers dropped by 16 percent, while the number of Hispanic workers declined by 11 percent. By 2005, only about 2,200 of the 30,000 Silicon Valley-based workers at those 10 companies were black or Hispanic.
Report Tech CEOs Hiring Fewer Blacks Latinos Women Amid Amnesty Push

Yes. 100%. Blacks would be better off and all the other races would be better off without them. They, and only they can solve their problems.

If they framed the question right and put it to voters in the proper format I am pretty sure the black homeland would be a success. To finally get rid of the Africans once and for all and end all of this.

They get their own republic and we get rid of them. Empty out the prisons, rebuild our infrastructure and schools. The Latinos made a great addition to America, once all the immigration issues are sorted out and the Africans are on their own.

South Carolina is yours...Enjoy and I hope you sort all of your problems out. Black folks sort out their own problems with black leadership and time...or you sink into the oblivion. It could be a good deal or it could turn into another Haiti.

Most of the workers are Black and Hispanic. The account managers are white for a very obvious reason. They can get their foot in the door without spooking white companies. However your attempt to deflect from the point is noted. More than enough Black people working in technology.

An analysis by the Mercury News of the combined work force of 10 of the valley's largest companies—including Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Cisco Systems, eBay and AMD—shows that while the collective work force of those 10 companies grew by 16 percent between 1999 and 2005, an already small population of black workers dropped by 16 percent, while the number of Hispanic workers declined by 11 percent. By 2005, only about 2,200 of the 30,000 Silicon Valley-based workers at those 10 companies were black or Hispanic.
Report Tech CEOs Hiring Fewer Blacks Latinos Women Amid Amnesty Push

Thats just in the Silicon Valley. Did you get the numbers in Austin TX, NY, Atl, and other IT centers? All we would need is is 100 or so to start and then train more. We have more than enough as it stands now Sorry but Black people dont need monkeys like you for anything. Thanks for trying your very best. I love how you are scrambling around trying to convince yourself it aint so. :lol:

Yes. 100%. Blacks would be better off and all the other races would be better off without them. They, and only they can solve their problems.

If they framed the question right and put it to voters in the proper format I am pretty sure the black homeland would be a success. To finally get rid of the Africans once and for all and end all of this.

They get their own republic and we get rid of them. Empty out the prisons, rebuild our infrastructure and schools. The Latinos made a great addition to America, once all the immigration issues are sorted out and the Africans are on their own.

South Carolina is yours...Enjoy and I hope you sort all of your problems out. Black folks sort out their own problems with black leadership and time...or you sink into the oblivion. It could be a good deal or it could turn into another Haiti.

How about all things be set equally. Black people go back to Africa and White people leave North and South America, Australia, Hawaii, the islands and Africa. They can go back to Europe, the Native Americans will repopulate their land and determine who they want to immigrate here.

Sounds like a winner, btw, what part of Europe are you moving to?

Black folks like to point to Obama as being something of an achievement for their race. Obama wouldn't spit on any of them. Obama is a Kenyan, he was never a Black man from Mobile or Birmingham who made it to the Presidency. Obama is only Black at election time. He and the Democrats have played the stupid Black race for years and the poor stupid jerks continue to let them. Idiots!!

How about all things be set equally. Black people go back to Africa and White people leave North and South America, Australia, Hawaii, the islands and Africa. They can go back to Europe, the Native Americans will repopulate their land and determine who they want to immigrate here.

Never happen. The Blacks would never give up their "victim status", their SNAP and other dependency programs to go somewhere and might be expected to actually earn a living for themselves. They're stupid as a race but not crazy.

Never happen. The Blacks would never give up their "victim status", their SNAP and other dependency programs to go somewhere and might be expected to actually earn a living for themselves. They're stupid as a race but not crazy.

You claimed you are a Native American were you have the most poverty. You have a larger percentage of people on welfare than Black people do and you still have access to your traditions and history.

You claimed you are a Native American were you have the most poverty. You have a larger percentage of people on welfare than Black people do and you still have access to your traditions and history.

I don't have the most poverty. I own my own corporation. I employ 34 people. You have absolutely no argument. I am responsible for myself only.

I don't have the most poverty. I own my own corporation. I employ 34 people. You have absolutely no argument. I am responsible for myself only.

Unfortunately for you, your assertions don't pass my test. If you want to treat Blacks as a group I will do the same with Native Americans. Why are all of you on welfare if you are not an inferior culture?

Which native Americans would go where? They were never a cohesive Republic.

The country my family originate from no longer exisits.

Which native Americans would go where? They were never a cohesive Republic.

The country my family originate from no longer exisits.

Your ignorance speaks volumes, Native Americans have never needed White people to define the nature of their co-existence.
How very colonial of you.
The countries that Africans were stolen, kidnapped from as a whole no longer exist, more meddling from Europeans.
Seems your solution is pretty stupid on it's face.

How about as a culture you all learn to stop portraying the wide spread rape and molestation of Native American women by Native American Men as wholesome fun??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back