Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.
That's a rather weak response.

Hardly,homelessness is not a standard for America,while mud huts are in africa are.
You're comparing apples to oranges.
You are quite ignorant aren't you? Mud huts are not the standard means of abode in Africa. You need to go to the library or somewhere to educate yourself about Africa . Another thing : you seem to imply that Africa is a country; it is not! Africa is a continent with 60+ countries.

I am NOT comparing apples to oranges at all. I am comparing poor people to poor people. The relatively few African who choose to live in mud huts are far better off than white people in America who have no homes at all.

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?
I'm going to nail your butt to the wall with this one William. Even a recluse like you should know that America hardly manufacturers anything anymore, especially computers, cell phones and the like. China is the manufacturing base ...not America . Try to catch up !Welcome to the 21st century.
Black would simply continue trading with Japan, China and Africa to maintain the new status quo.

seriously, race has nothing to do with anyone becoming a good doctor. only dedication.

The problem here is something called Affirmative Action Stigma. It's real and it's widely applied. The public knows full well that unqualified blacks are given preferences and have their hands held in medical school. So when a new patient has only one piece of evidence before him when he meets the new doctor, that the doctor is black, they'd be wise to find a new doctor.

This stigma does a lot of harm to the few capable physicians who actually earned their way into medical school in fair competition. They get unfairly tarnished as being incompetents. The stigma also works to protect the public by sending patients to physicians who earned their credentials fairly.

Racism in action. Carry on, let the world see your racist ass in action.

Those who describe the deficiencies of blacks can only be called racists. They cannot be called liars.

Too often those who describe the deficiencies of blacks are obsessive and delusional. These types will believe anything that fits into their narrow perceptions of blacks be it true or false. Rarely ,if ever, do racists seek positive feed back concerning blacks. Nor do they listen with any type of objectivity to those who point out the good things blacks do.

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually thinks that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?
I'm going to nail your butt to the wall with this one William. Even a recluse like you should know that America hardly manufacturers anything anymore, especially computers, cell phones and the like. China is the manufacturing base ...not America . Try to catch up !Welcome to the 21st century.
Black would simply continue trading with Japan, China and Africa to maintain the new status quo.

us-manufacturing-value-added-china-manufacturing-data-statistics-charts.jpg

manufacturing-revival-GDP1.jpg
ManufacturingEmplandOutputAP.jpg

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

I just love those little charts and thingy majiggy. It's just too bad they are outdated . This is the year 2014.Things change fast so you got to get on top of it. Here's the real story about China being the top manufacturing base in the world.

Enter the Dragon circa:2014...

What Are the Top Manufacturing Countries? January 14, 2013 at 10:26 am · Filed under Business, Lists

According to the 2013 Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index from Deloitte, based on interviews with 550 CEOs and senior manufacturing leaders, China tops the list and will do so for at least the next five years. The United States placed third and will drop to fifth place in five years as developing economies like Brazil and Singapore surge up the list. Dozens of tables and figures track the various input and output criteria used to create this list. Appendix A offers a detailed look at the top ten countries, performing what can only be called a SWOT analysis on each

What Are the Top Manufacturing Countries Congressman Frank J. Guarini Library Blog

Holy shit! are you serious? Black people do things that disurb the peace of Blacks all the time. True that Whites do of course. But the thing is, now I have seen Black people cause white people to get racist ideas, from actions against them. And it Happens in the Reverse all the time as well, which is why I always find this topic somewhat senseless when it comes to tearing each other apart.
If racism is to ever end it will require people pointing out or finding, or talking about these things that we have in common in the world, to pull us together, unless you are happy going in a never ending circle. Life was never meant to be peaceful except for some brief periods in it. just look at nature itself. Jesus Christ said "the poor will always be among you", you live you have to die thats just the way it is. But here in america, and ideally in the rest of the world evry person born should get a chance to make a life without being burdened by what his father did before him. Now I realize that is nearly impossible for people with small minds and small hearts. But there are so many good people in the world, so many good things if you look for them. i dont know man with a comment like yours I think you need to go meditate for a while somewhere in a quiet place

No, you need to explain this type of stuff: black lynching - Google Search .

Snakes produce snakes when they reproduce. Snakes don't magically one day give birth to doves.

You want to call white people Snakes for lynching Black people. Hey there are white people who are haters, beyond that dont expect me to explain anything more to you. Further more if the majority of white people condoned lynching abd brutality against Blacks in America there would be none left. I know what i believe but I am not going to convince you, your a hater just like white racists are, which pretty much makes you worthless to society.
Explain why black people in Rwanda cut each other up with machetes, explain why they use black magic on each other using witch doctors, killing of albinos for their body parts. Do you think it was something inherent in their black skin? just like there is something inherent in white peoples skin? A snake is for example someone in Kenya who takes a popular gospel singer/ performer and cts off his head because they are jealous.
People are a product of their environment for different reasons at different times. YOU cannot see past color. you have no idea of what a white person or a black person really is. dont expect me to explaing it to you

One thing you can be sure of: blacks separated from whites would miss the stuff we make. Who actually that blacks, left to their own devices, are going to start manufacturing cars or computers? iPhones?

I just love those little charts and thingy majiggy. It's just too bad they are outdated . This is the year 2014.Things change fast so you got to get on top of it. Here's the real story about China being the top manufacturing base in the world.

Enter the Dragon circa:2014...

What Are the Top Manufacturing Countries? January 14, 2013 at 10:26 am · Filed under Business, Lists

According to the 2013 Global Manufacturing Competitiveness Index from Deloitte, based on interviews with 550 CEOs and senior manufacturing leaders, China tops the list and will do so for at least the next five years. The United States placed third and will drop to fifth place in five years as developing economies like Brazil and Singapore surge up the list. Dozens of tables and figures track the various input and output criteria used to create this list. Appendix A offers a detailed look at the top ten countries, performing what can only be called a SWOT analysis on each

What Are the Top Manufacturing counttries Congressman Frank J. Guarini Library Blog
as enlightening as is my above narrative is I am still amazed by the fact that anyone could believe that blacks in conjunction with China, Brazil, and the rest of the nonwhite world could not keep things going and even improve upon them. Judging by present trends, the transition is already underway ,even if Whites don't leave.

Last edited:
as enlightening as is my above narrative is I am still amazed by the fact that anyone could believe that blacks in conjunction with China, Brazil, and the rest of the nonwhite world could not keep things going and even improve upon them. Judging by present trends, the transition is already underway ,even if Whites don't leave.

I see what you did there. I thought the parameters of this discussion focused on blacks and whites, not blacks leaning on China Brazil and the rest of the world.

Judging by past trends, we see what has happened to Baltimore and Detroit and Birmingham and so on.

I see what you did there. I thought the parameters of this discussion focused on blacks and whites, not blacks leaning on China Brazil and the rest of the world.

Judging by past trends, we see what has happened to Baltimore and Detroit and Birmingham and so on.

What intelligent, educated people see is the deindustrialization of rust belt cities and the wholesale loss of the manufacturing and textile industries in this country.

What the low intelligent see is race and the false construct of white superiority.

What intelligent, educated people see is the deindustrialization of rust belt cities and the wholesale loss of the manufacturing and textile industries in this country.

What the low intelligent see is race and the false construct of white superiority.

our manufacturing base has tougher environmental restrictions than developing countries, there is also an imbalance in tariffs, our companies have more regulations and pay higher wages. it makes it hard to compete with their imports

our manufacturing base has tougher environmental restrictions than developing countries, there is also an imbalance in tariffs, our companies have more regulations and pay higher wages. it makes it hard to compete with their imports

I agree with what you are saying. Imagine the financial powerhouse and standard of living the citizens of rust belt cities enjoyed when America was the biggest player in a small market.
Strong unions, high wages, excellent benefit and retirement packages allowed most workers to live a middle class lifestyle.

The negative side of this was that many people including Blacks dismissed college in order to immediately start making big money right out of high school.

At 20 you could afford a house, car and save money. I know from personal knowledge that many people turned down the education and buy out offers from the big 3 and continued to do the same job instead of making lateral career moves.

All of a sudden, it was all gone.

Idiots want to make it about race...

Thats only if you are a simple minded person that doesnt understand the effects of all the industrial jobs leaving.those areas. Simple people find reasons and parade them as facts.

I agree with what you are saying. Imagine the financial powerhouse and standard of living the citizens of rust belt cities enjoyed when America was the biggest player in a small market.
Strong unions, high wages, excellent benefit and retirement packages allowed most workers to live a middle class lifestyle.

The negative side of this was that many people including Blacks dismissed college in order to immediately start making big money right out of high school.

At 20 you could afford a house, car and save money. I know from personal knowledge that many people turned down the education and buy out offers from the big 3 and continued to do the same job instead of making lateral career moves.

All of a sudden, it was all gone.

Idiots want to make it about race...

Yes, thats a very good description of what happened, thats why there are so many white people on welfare in those areas. they also got caught up in the cycle passing welfare dependency to the next generation. Most people in the real world realise black people are capable of running businesses and contributing like every one else and that there are in fact. its just that today I would say that there are many social problems in the US black community and it is in an unnatural state. i know because in the past Black owned businesses were thriving more than they are today. I probably wont agree with you on all things here but I do with some.

Atlanta Daily World W.A. Scott C.A. Scott 1928- The Black Past Remembered and Reclaimed

Well as a Black who has suffered under White rule, I think that there are other races who know technology that Blacks could learn from if all Whites were removed from the planet.

Actually for those of us who live with and comprehend facts can accurately come to a conclusion different from the one pushed by an agenda by folk like you.
The iq test you like to throw out is but one of many so called tests of intelligence.
Not surprisingly the iq tests that refute your claim our routinely ignored by the folk clinging to the white superiority clap trap.

Blacks tend to perform poorly on all the mental aptitude tests, just as they tend to perform poorly in the classroom. The failure of No Child Left Behind provides public evidence that the Negro race is intrinsically inferior.

From the school year of 1986 - 87 to the school year of 2011 - 2012 the race gap in SAT scores between whites and blacks in reading and mathematics grew from 199 to 207.

Fast Facts

ACT scores in 2003 revealed a similar race gap.

http://www.blackexcel.org/06-sat-act-scores-by-race-ethnicity.htm

Well as a Black who has suffered under White rule, I think that there are other races who know technology that Blacks could learn from if all Whites were removed from the planet.

If blacks suffer from "White rule," why are American blacks so much better off than blacks in Africa?

Huh! Do you think blacks are stupid? The blacks whose IQs rest on the right side of the bell curve are going to come to power in such a scenario. You think the white man's leanings on China, Brazil and the rest of the world goes unnoticed by them? Why wouldn't they follow suit?

Judging by past trends, we see what has happened to Baltimore and Detroit and Birmingham and so on.[/QUOTE]

We have also seen what happened in Greenwood Oklahoma, Rosewood Florida, and the Nation of Islam.
All were/are prosperous enclaves run superbly by blacks.

One other point. The Romans probably felt that none of the tribes from Europe could ever replace them but look what happened!

You want to call white people Snakes for lynching Black people. Hey there are white people who are haters, beyond that dont expect me to explain anything more to you. Further more if the majority of white people condoned lynching abd brutality against Blacks in America there would be none left. I know what i believe but I am not going to convince you, your a hater just like white racists are, which pretty much makes you worthless to society.
Explain why black people in Rwanda cut each other up with machetes, explain why they use black magic on each other using witch doctors, killing of albinos for their body parts. Do you think it was something inherent in their black skin? just like there is something inherent in white peoples skin? A snake is for example someone in Kenya who takes a popular gospel singer/ performer and cts off his head because they are jealous.
People are a product of their environment for different reasons at different times. YOU cannot see past color. you have no idea of what a white person or a black person really is. dont expect me to explaing it to you

ACTing like a friend does not prove that you are a friend...I don't know what the friendly ACTing Whites are up to...I do know that snakes give birth to snakes and not to doves.

I don't know what is happening in Africa but I have heard that many (or some) African leaders serve the will of their former colonial masters, so I don't know what is happening in Africa.

If blacks suffer from "White rule," why are American blacks so much better off than blacks in Africa?

Well, I don't trust just anyone to give me my information so I don't know how Blacks in Africa are doing. I can speak for myself and say that as a Black in America I am suffering from being raised in a home where my parents like my enslaved ancestors had sex out of wedlock and didn't rear me in a two parent home or teach me anything; like the slaves they just had me...I went to schools where Whites controlled what was taught...I live under a government that like Eric Snowden reported likes to spy on people whenever it feels like it. So I am suffering as a Black man in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back