Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.
That's a rather weak response.

Hardly,homelessness is not a standard for America,while mud huts are in africa are.
You're comparing apples to oranges.
You are quite ignorant aren't you? Mud huts are not the standard means of abode in Africa. You need to go to the library or somewhere to educate yourself about Africa . Another thing : you seem to imply that Africa is a country; it is not! Africa is a continent with 60+ countries.

I am NOT comparing apples to oranges at all. I am comparing poor people to poor people. The relatively few African who choose to live in mud huts are far better off than white people in America who have no homes at all.
Well then as a black man who would like to see all white people removed from this planet, and who thinks we are all snakes. I would respectfuly suggest that you take a trip to Africa and spend some time there. Once you get there you can survive very cheaply if you dont stay in expensive hotels. You would like it because there are very few white people. I would Suggest Kenya or Tanzania. I spent about a total of 2 months there. Dont worry, there are very few snakes there I wouldnt steer you wrong, Just find a friendly person in a market place and ask them if you can pay for a room. as they are desperate for US dollars it will be easy.
But I guarantee you when you come back to the land of snakes you will be thankful to come back for a few reasons, of which you need to see for yourself. Never the less you would have a good time. Whats going on in Africa? well when colonial powers were in control they favored some tribes over others and these hold more political and economic power to this day, in some cases. Also whats going on there is people are trying to get whatever they can get just like every where in the world. The only advice i will give you is dont dress like an American

I didn't say I would like to see all Whites removed from the planet, ASSumer. I said that I think the world would be better off if Whites were removed from the planet...the difference is a question of wanting and I do not want, like the psalmist in the Bible says.

If there are few Whites in Africa, that sounds like a place that I would like to be.

OK I got you man,... so your saying that if a white guy told you he ' thought the world would be a better place if all Blacks were removed from the planet' Then you would be an ASS to assume he really WANTED all blacks removed from the planet. he's probably just a nice guy. yeah right. the difference is very subtle. especialy when you refer to whites as snakes. Can we hold you to that for the record here?

As long as you dont consider Indians and Arabs to be white, I would suggest you would have a good time in Mombassa, the mix of different cultures in the one city is great, the water is warm, if you go to the right beaches where the sharks dont get through the reef you can really enjoy it and its kinda kool to see women in burquas floating on inner - tubes, yes Black people and Arabs using the same beach. If you really want to get lost then go to Bungoma by the Ugandan border, probably the most accomodating people in Kenya, nothing but farmm land and the climate is like California. Im not saying this in a bad way, but from your posts it sounds like you need to experience something culturally different to understand better the one your living in now. An outside reference is good to have and all the reasons why i cant tell you, its something you have to experience. the good and the bad of it.

Well then as a black man who would like to see all white people removed from this planet, and who thinks we are all snakes. I would respectfuly suggest that you take a trip to Africa and spend some time there. Once you get there you can survive very cheaply if you dont stay in expensive hotels. You would like it because there are very few white people. I would Suggest Kenya or Tanzania. I spent about a total of 2 months there. Dont worry, there are very few snakes there I wouldnt steer you wrong, Just find a friendly person in a market place and ask them if you can pay for a room. as they are desperate for US dollars it will be easy.
But I guarantee you when you come back to the land of snakes you will be thankful to come back for a few reasons, of which you need to see for yourself. Never the less you would have a good time. Whats going on in Africa? well when colonial powers were in control they favored some tribes over others and these hold more political and economic power to this day, in some cases. Also whats going on there is people are trying to get whatever they can get just like every where in the world. The only advice i will give you is dont dress like an American

I didn't say I would like to see all Whites removed from the planet, ASSumer. I said that I think the world would be better off if Whites were removed from the planet...the difference is a question of wanting and I do not want, like the psalmist in the Bible says.

If there are few Whites in Africa, that sounds like a place that I would like to be.

Zimbabwe is the place to be.

Ahh I wouldnt do that to anybody

Check out this beautiful sister and watch all her videos.

yeah i watched it . I dont know why more African americans dont go there.

Do they have SNAP and Obamaphones?

Do they have SNAP and Obamaphones?

every body I saw has a cell phone, but I think ther're Chinese. theyre doing business with China now.

USA = Awful and full of white oppression. Africa=free of white man's oppression.

What do we see happening? Africans immigrating to America instead of Africa-Americans fleeing America to find freedom in Africa.

You're right more African-Americans should go.

Most people have no inking at to how large Africa is. You could drop the US into Africa and then add all of Europe and China to boot and still have room left over.

Media. Africa is painted in a bad light. The majority of the images you see are of death, war, and poverty. Lots of Black people suffer from what is basically brainwashing. Going there is an eye opener. Beautiful continent with tons of beautiful people. My daughter just got back from a 6 month trip over there. She wants to move there.

Media. Africa is painted in a bad light. The majority of the images you see are of death, war, and poverty. Lots of Black people suffer from what is basically brainwashing. Going there is an eye opener. Beautiful continent with tons of beautiful people. My daughter just got back from a 6 month trip over there. She wants to move there.

Theres some places you wouldnt want to venture. but yes its a big place and beautiful, I was in a few rough places, but even then i didnt feel to concerned, there are the bad boys out there but for the most part, the culture i saw is very respectful towards foreigners. What part did your daughter visit?

Theres some places you wouldnt want to venture. but yes its a big place and beautiful, I was in a few rough places, but even then i didnt feel to concerned, there are the bad boys out there but for the most part, the culture i saw is very respectful towards foreigners. What part did your daughter visit?

She was in Togo for a month then she went to Madagascar.

Wow, some very different choices. Ive heard they are both amazing places, how lucky she could stay for so long. was just looking at some pictures of Togo, the beaches look out of this world

Ya, ebola just needs a better PR person. :lol:

There's jobs that can be filled very nicely by Blacks in our society. There are many toilets that need to be cleaned.

Right. You prove my point about how White people truly are...in person they act all nice but give them a forum where they can be anonymous and they will show their true colors...

Well, Mr. Fool, a Black couldn't be anything like a U.S. President who was a former lawyer, huh?

Quit humping your dog and try to think before you speak, dumb-*ss.

OK I got you man,... so your saying that if a white guy told you he ' thought the world would be a better place if all Blacks were removed from the planet' Then you would be an ASS to assume he really WANTED all blacks removed from the planet. he's probably just a nice guy. yeah right. the difference is very subtle. especialy when you refer to whites as snakes. Can we hold you to that for the record here?

As long as you dont consider Indians and Arabs to be white, I would suggest you would have a good time in Mombassa, the mix of different cultures in the one city is great, the water is warm, if you go to the right beaches where the sharks dont get through the reef you can really enjoy it and its kinda kool to see women in burquas floating on inner - tubes, yes Black people and Arabs using the same beach. If you really want to get lost then go to Bungoma by the Ugandan border, probably the most accomodating people in Kenya, nothing but farmm land and the climate is like California. Im not saying this in a bad way, but from your posts it sounds like you need to experience something culturally different to understand better the one your living in now. An outside reference is good to have and all the reasons why i cant tell you, its something you have to experience. the good and the bad of it.

You're just not intelligent enough to understand the difference between "wanting" something to happen and "thinking it would be good" if something happened. There is a difference. The Biblical LORD is not my shepherd, but I do not want (Psalm 23:1.)

There's jobs that can be filled very nicely by Blacks in our society. There are many toilets that need to be cleaned.

Right. You prove my point about how White people truly are...in person they act all nice but give them a forum where they can be anonymous and they will show their true colors...

Well, Mr. Fool, a Black couldn't be anything like a U.S. President who was a former lawyer, huh?

Quit humping your dog and try to think before you speak, dumb-*ss.
Obama isn't black, he's mulatto. His white half got him elected and his black half fucked everything up.

Im not saying this in a bad way, but from your posts it sounds like you need to experience something culturally different to understand better the one your living in now. An outside reference is good to have and all the reasons why i cant tell you, its something you have to experience. the good and the bad of it.

That is a textbook example of pretentious douchebaggery.

Obama isn't black, he's mulatto. His white half got him elected and his black half fucked everything up.

Here are your friendly White people, any Blacks reading this forum. Let them be able to be anonymous and they will show what kind of poisonous snakes they are.

The Black gene is dominant over the White gene; obviously whenever a pure Black and pure White reproduce, the child will be Black.

And, obviously with all of the Black politicians, teachers, etc., Blacks are good for more than cleaning toilets, dog-humper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back