Worst pick-up line

Said1 said:
Wow, you're pretty hot! (no I'm not gay!!)

Thank you for the compliment! It's an okay pic, I was looking for on with my cats, but I can't find it right now.

Sir Evil said:
:laugh: now that's a good line right there Joker! I personally always felt that I was a lesbian trapped in a mans body myself!:D

In that case, might I suggest grabbing some batteries and heading up to the masturbation thread bbbbbzzzzzzzzzzz. :gay:

Here's me.. (no darts and/or rotten fruit, please)

dissmall.jpg

Good Lord - Bonnie...

The only Bonnie I've known in my life is my Aunt Bonnie from KY - Don't get me wrong, I love her and all..but she looks like a female version of my Dad. You...quite attractive...

What's with ppl posting these TINY-ASS pictures (No actual ass-pictures, please (or again, for YOU jim))?

:)

Ya know...if I had the patience...I would have to edit your pic to say ASS Pirate...LOL

Jackass said:
Ya know...if I had the patience...I would have to edit your pic to say ASS Pirate...LOL

That just cost you some rep... :(

:p:

Submitting online pics generally is a license to have at it. :D

lol... Actually - in real life that shirt had something else there; the guy who put my head in my hand changed whatever logo was there, to 'pirate' as in 'butt pirate'. :)

-=d=- said:

lol... Actually - in real life that shirt had something else there; the guy who put my head in my hand changed whatever logo was there, to 'pirate' as in 'butt pirate'. :)

:laugh:

-=d=- said:

Wow D you are so much better looking than those Avatars you use! God all this time Im picturing.........lets just say something else. :confused: A picture really is worth a thousand words. :D

Forum List

Back