Worst pick-up line

Said1 said:
That reminds me of this idiot I met a bar with my ex. He asked something similar to above, and when I declined saying I was married he said "I can fix that if you want". I asked him what he meant, and he said he could have my husband "taken care of". I nearly fell on the floor I was laughing so hard, my ex was twice his size!

That is bizzarre..

This is probably the worst one for me. I was seeing a band called Lizzy Borden, the guitar player decided to come out to where I was standing, straddle me, and stick his tongue out in a snake-like fashion....My ex was non too happy with that and he picked up an ashtray full of ciggarette butts and threw it at him....... What a FUN night that was!!! :eek2:

Bonnie said:
Finally a face to the name. Jim you could give many guys a good run in the hot dept...........Guess it runs in the family ;)

Suck up !!! :cof: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
HEY I caught that....IT said Joker not this guy.
(I did no such thing, wait what's your name) :laugh:

I said "this Joker" not "this guy Joker". This guy was a soldier too, but I don't think you're a frenchman who goes by the name of Jean Marc. He wasn't as cute as you either, so no confusion here!

Bonnie said:
Hey I calls it like I sees it.........Seriously, they are both handsome, don't you think????

mmmmm maybe.. I don't wanna make there heads swell anymore than they already are !! :wank: :laugh: :teeth:

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Your turn, and not your profile pic I've already seen that one. :hitit:
Ahh hell let's all post our pics!!!

I have a few already in the pic section !

Bonnie said:
That is bizzarre..

This is probably the worst one for me. I was seeing a band called Lizzy Borden, the guitar player decided to come out to where I was standing, straddle me, and stick his tongue out in a snake-like fashion....My ex was non too happy with that and he picked up an ashtray full of ciggarette butts and threw it at him....... What a FUN night that was!!! :eek2:

Do we have the same ex? J/K That is exactly what mine would have done. Eeeew, all these bad memories coming back. Here's another one. This creepo was at the same bar I mentioned earlier with is greasy buddy and sends a quart for me over to our table. My ex was there, and so were several of his/our friends. My ex goes over to thank the guy and let him know I'M with HIM (this is so sick) and the guy says he knew. Ex asks why he bought the beer if he know we were together? The creep says "I did it to embarress you, then you could throw it in her face later and give her shit for being a slut" I swear this is the truth. My ex gave the beer back, and the bar tender asked him to leave. No fight for a change.

Said1 said:
Do we have the same ex? J/K That is exactly what mine would have done. Eeeew, all these bad memories coming back. Here's another one. This creepo was at the same bar I mentioned earlier with is greasy buddy. He sents a quart for me over to our table. My ex was there, and so were several of his/our friends. My ex goes over to thank the guy and let him know I'M with HIM (this is so sick) and the guy says he knew. Ex asks why he bought the beer if he know we were together? The creep says "I did it to embarress you, then you could throw it in her face later and give her shit for being a slut" I swear this is the truth. My ex gave the beer back, and the bar tender asked him to leave. No fight for a change.

Oh boy! I really do think we have the same ex, maybe the same brain cell anyway. That said though in both our situations there was a lot of provocation.

Another time we were at a Judas Priest concert, this guy on something really good came up behind me and grabbed well almost every spot on my body that he could in in 3 seconds, Ex saw that........needless to say fighting erupted, it took 6 guys to pull them apart, and luckily the ass-ole go thrown out, but somehow managed to get back in, and came after me again, sure enough another fight, this one bloody, and we all got to spend time in the arena klink while I listened to the echoeing sounds of Dokken and my ex getting read the riot act by arena security... :cry: :cry: :mad: On my birthday no less!!!

Me: What's your name?

Her: Cheryl

Me: What a coincindence....I named my boat after you.....

Boats name: "After You"

Lost the boat in the divorce settlement.....won't buy another boat. New wife can buy a boat and name it whatever she wants.

Best I can do on short notice

Attachments

• $BCar 2.JPG
    $BCar 2.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 96

Forum List

Back