World's Biggest Sea Creatures Ever Discovered In Ocean

The ocean is alive with a million different animal species. Here is the list of biggest sea creatures ever found in ocean.

I was watching a show about the few times this planet has gone through a mass global extinction where each time 90% of all animals were wiped out. It’s amazing to think since the last die off we have still become a diverse planet of creatures. Evolution is amazing.

One time it was a meteor the other was a super volcano during Pangea. Each time the planet heated up very quickly and most couldn’t adapt. The next mass extinction will be man made global warming.

It's a good thing that "sea creatures" are in "oceans".
You clearly havent had to survive a sharknado...
I’m serious, I hope 75% of the human population is wiped out. For this I will even give my own life. This planet would become a garden of Eden

ever hear the song parking lot? it sing “they took paradise and put up a parking lot”

thats what humans have done to this planet.

god I wish I were Superman I’d impose my will

I’m serious, I hope 75% of the human population is wiped out. For this I will even give my own life. This planet would become a garden of Eden

ever hear the song parking lot? it sing “they took paradise and put up a parking lot”

It already is eden... What did you expect? Are you disappointed? We’re you hoping for more..?

Most leftists are totalitarian so this doesnt surprise me

Isn’t it interesting you like trump? He likes to impose his will. So did bush. Remember bush said a dictatorship would be alright so long as he was the dictator. Carter obama and Clinton werent totalitarians, were they? You righties love a tough daddy. Is that what you mean by totalitarianism?

Isn’t it interesting you like trump? He likes to impose his will. So did bush. Remember bush said a dictatorship would be alright so long as he was the dictator. Carter obama and Clinton werent totalitarians, were they? You righties love a tough daddy. Is that what you mean by totalitarianism?
I dont like Trump.
All presidents are totalitarian. Especially leftists.

I dont like Trump.
But that's just not true and I explained it already to you. Was Carter "totalitarian?" Was Clinton or Obama? Fuck no. But Reagan Bush and Trump for sure.

a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

George W. Bush
“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”

I dont like Trump.
But that's just not true and I explained it already to you. Was Carter "totalitarian?" Was Clinton or Obama? Fuck no. But Reagan Bush and Trump for sure.

a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

George W. Bush
“If this were a dictatorship it would be a heck of a lot easier... as long as I'm the dictator. Hehehe.”
Yes they were

What do big sea creatures have to do with who's POTUS? A buddy wants to know.

and somebody else will discover kryptonite and your reign of terror would be over.....

bobo you have already admitted you like money....you would fall right along with wealthy people even if they are totalitarian......you aint foolin anyone bobo.....

Intolerant and proselytising?

Forum List

Back