World War II: British soldiers raped German women

Rape is a serious problem in UK which leaves daughters of UK in a very precarious situation. I find it disturbing that there is no real movement to address or even talk about this issue.

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

no 911 has a lot of fact behind Israel and neocons doing the job. Jack Chick is not reliable.

can you discuss those 'facts'? Try to use English. what does having "a lot of fact behind......" mean? why are you focused on 'behinds'??

Go and read about them on the conspiracy forum. Too many to repeat.

It was not just the Red Army then ...

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Prior to WWII, German genetics gave rise to Hitler and Nazis. Also gave rise to WWI. After WWII and mass rape of German women, Germany became peaceful and a guide to how to run a peaceful country.

Sorry, but while normally against rape, sometimes the ends justify the means. Germany gave the world two world wars with its' own gene pool. After an infusion of foreign genes it became peaceful.

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online

Prior to WWII, German genetics gave rise to Hitler and Nazis. Also gave rise to WWI. After WWII and mass rape of German women, Germany became peaceful and a guide to how to run a peaceful country.

Sorry, but while normally against rape, sometimes the ends justify the means. Germany gave the world two world wars with its' own gene pool. After an infusion of foreign genes it became peaceful.
I'd like to see a reality show with you in prison.

---

You are a disgusting person. If there ever was any doubt, this post of yours has removed that. Refrain from advocating rape of innocent German women on this thread. This thread was started to condemn not condone rape.

As far as World War I and World War II are concerned, there is plenty of blame to go around on all sides. All nations who contributed combat soldiers during World War II (and World War I) committed gruesome crimes except for perhaps India and the U.S.

British have killed just as many innocent people in that time frame as Germans did. So it is bizarre that you are getting hard-on thinking of scum like Churchill but at the same time getting turned off by scum like Hitler. Hitler did not conjecture up the idea of white supremacy in vacuum. On the contrary, Hitler's belief system was a mainstream thought process in the western Europe at that time particularly among British people.

It may be too much for your simple mind but you need to make an effort to understand that World War II and World War I were result of complex geopolitical interests where Germany felt slighted by French and Brits.

Last edited:

---

I'd like to see a reality show with you in prison.

You thought you were the only copy. Wrong! There are multiple copies.

Last edited:

---

The Vatican was behind WWII. Just keep that in mind.

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

You are. You need to read the six part series by Jack Chick publications called the Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit - series. The entire story is in there. You'd be amazed. I've put it up 2 times and someone has hacked it three times and taken it down on Jack Chick threads. It is quite obvious they don't want anyone reading the story.

Are you a protestant?

Yes. What other kind of Christian is there? Catholicism is not Christianity. See the Alberto Rivera link and read the history behind the Roman Vatican.

---

The Vatican was behind WWII. Just keep that in mind.

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

You are. You need to read the six part series by Jack Chick publications called the Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit - series. The entire story is in there. You'd be amazed. I've put it up 2 times and someone has hacked it three times and taken it down on Jack Chick threads. It is quite obvious they don't want anyone reading the story.

Are you a protestant?

Yes. What other kind of Christian is there? Catholicism is not Christianity. See the Alberto Rivera link and read the history behind the Roman Vatican.

I think you have said fair amount on Catholic folks. Please drop it now. Hitler was a Catholic but this does not mean all Catholics are like Hitler.

On the other hand, what is your thought on prevalence of rape in UK? Even high level politicians were involved in rape and grooming. Why UK as a society is unable to fix this shame?

I agree not all Catholics are like Hitler. But the Vatican leadership is. So we'll leave it at pray for the poor Catholic people. They have no idea - as for my thoughts on the prevalence of rape in UK. It's horrific. I believe if the UK would arm their citizens - every household owns a firearm - women have right to conceal carry - you'd see the numbers diminish overnight. Will they do that? No. They cannot even come to terms with the true crime statistics. The UK has 4 times the amount of violent crime that the USA has. The UK is the number one crime capitol of all of Europe. Do they have a rape problem? You bet they do. And a murder problem, a gang problem, a child sex trafficking problem, a sex slave industry problem, and on and on.......

about the officials involved. A nation is like their leadership. That's why they elect them.

I agree not all Catholics are like Hitler. But the Vatican leadership is. So we'll leave it at pray for the poor Catholic people. They have no idea - as for my thoughts on the prevalence of rape in UK. It's horrific. I believe if the UK would arm their citizens - every household owns a firearm - women have right to conceal carry - you'd see the numbers diminish overnight. Will they do that? No. They cannot even come to terms with the true crime statistics. The UK has 4 times the amount of violent crime that the USA has. The UK is the number one crime capitol of all of Europe. Do they have a rape problem? You bet they do. And a murder problem, a gang problem, a child sex trafficking problem, a sex slave industry problem, and on and on.......

about the officials involved. A nation is like their leadership. That's why they elect them.

I personally think easy access to weapons in a country like UK where rape is so common may backfire. Don't you think British rapists may use those guns to facilitate their crimes?

I personally think easy access to weapons in a country like UK where rape is so common may backfire. Don't you think British rapists may use those guns to facilitate their crimes?

They already do in some cases. The criminals will always have guns. 2nd amendment rights are a deterrent for would be rapists in America. I cannot see how it would not be the same for British women. They need instruction on owning a firearm and practice - learn to use it - but that is true of anyone new to owning a firearm.

Jeremiah

Tommy Robinson in a recent interview stated that British politicians are cowards. He said that the sexual grooming of young girls is taking place all over the UK.

I personally think British politicians are more corrupt than coward or may be little bit of both.

Here is complete interview by him:

British politicians are cowards sexual grooming is taking place everywhere in Britain Tommy Robinson Zee News

Okay - I'll look at it - keep in mind corrupt and coward are one and the same. Sin leads to cowardly tendencies. The more wicked the individual the more full of fear they are. (and torment)

It goes with the territory. So I will look at the link and tell you what I think, Vikrant. Thanks.

Jeremiah

Tommy Robinson in a recent interview stated that British politicians are cowards. He said that the sexual grooming of young girls is taking place all over the UK.

I personally think British politicians are more corrupt than coward or may be little bit of both.

British politicians are cowards sexual grooming is taking place everywhere in Britain Tommy Robinson Zee News

Okay - I'll look at it - keep in mind corrupt and coward are one and the same. Sin leads to cowardly tendencies. The more wicked the individual the more full of fear they are. (and torment)

It goes with the territory. So I will look at the link and tell you what I think, Vikrant. Thanks.

Yes, I believe he is right. I do not know much about EDL but if they are taking on Islamic crime - sex trafficking - grooming of young children in UK - those are Muslims - the media reports it as "Asians" in order not to identify them as Muslims. But they are Muslims. The UK has got to be more aggressive in confronting where their problems are coming from because their political correctness is killing them.

Jeremiah

Something is very dark and corrupt about UK.

Jeremiah

Sure. Many of them are Satanists. I'm talking highest echelons of government. Same for America. It's very dark. Our nation is under the judgment and the UK is under God's judgment too. You can see it all about them.

Jeremiah

Yes, I believe he is right. I do not know much about EDL but if they are taking on Islamic crime - sex trafficking - grooming of young children in UK - those are Muslims - the media reports it as "Asians" in order not to identify them as Muslims. But they are Muslims. The UK has got to be more aggressive in confronting where their problems are coming from because their political correctness is killing them.

I do not think it is just 'Muslims'. Authorities and politicians are also involved. Big time.

Jeremiah

Sure. Many of them are Satanists. I'm talking highest echelons of government. Same for America. It's very dark. Our nation is under the judgment and the UK is under God's judgment too. You can see it all about them.

Let us try to keep religion out of it. Thanks!

Jeremiah

Let us try to keep religion out of it. Thanks!

I wasn't talking religion. I was talking "darkness". You brought it up. I merely pointed out where it is coming from.

Forum List

Back