Residence of fascism in Europe. Can it be real?

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015

The West is creating wide and strong movement of neo-Nazi in Ukraine. What for? Has Germany forgot shamefull past or on the contrary they haven't forget anything and trying to make their ancestors' dreams true?and the battlefield for their ugly experiments is Ukraine. I wasn't surprised to know that the main leaders of this movement are from Germany and Italy. I don;t think it's a coincidence. And one more... The fascism in Ukraine is the most forbidden theme in European mass media. Why?

Putin is financing right wing parties throughout Europe. Why is Putin financing what many describe as "neo-nazi" parties like the National Front?

"With regards to political party funding in France, the National Front is in trouble, as they have allegedly received no loans from French banks. So the support from Russia has come in handy.

According to the Front National's European Member of Parliament (MEP), Jean-Luc Schaffhauser, the nine-million-euro loan was granted only because party leader Le Pen has a good relationship with Putin."

Is the Kremlin financing Europe s right-wing populists News DW.DE 29.11.2014

Putin s meddling in Europe is not limited to Greece - Telegraph

Putin has invaded Georgia, annexed Crimea and is supplying troops to create a breakaway state in Eastern Ukraine. For years now Putin's critics are either killed or imprisoned. Putin is a dictator and indifferent to the well-being of the average Russian.

This little piece of news makes clear much of Putin's propaganda:

"Moscow has been planning to annex parts of Ukraine for more than 12 months, according to sensational claims made in a Russian newspaper."

Vladimir Putin’s office reportedly compiled a detailed roadmap of how a "pro-Russian drift" could allow it to seize Crimea and some eastern provinces, just a few weeks prior to the ousting of President Viktor Yanukovych and the start of the Ukrainian crisis.

"According to a document allegedly leaked to the Novaya Gazeta newspaper, Russia had identified Mr Yanukovych as “politically bankrupt”, and outlined a plan by which a “coup” would set in motion events ultimately leading to Russian expansion."

Russia s roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine leaked from Vladimir Putin s office - Europe - World - The Independent

The West is creating wide and strong movement of neo-Nazi in Ukraine. What for? Has Germany forgot shamefull past or on the contrary they haven't forget anything and trying to make their ancestors' dreams true?and the battlefield for their ugly experiments is Ukraine. I wasn't surprised to know that the main leaders of this movement are from Germany and Italy. I don;t think it's a coincidence. And one more... The fascism in Ukraine is the most forbidden theme in European mass media. Why?

Right - they are operatives for Rome. The Vatican / Jesuits are behind everything that is going on right now. Click this link and read the 6 part series testimony of this ex - Jesuit and learn the truth.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

Read the link and see the 6 part series and learn what is going on - the Vatican is behind all of this.

Actually they are your friends, not ours. The leaders of this movement are not from Germany or Italy, I have no idea what your media is insinuating to you in this behalf.
The overthrow of the Janukovitch Government was your work, not ours. Actually the US were just pissed by the reluctance of the Europeans and simply pushed them aside. As far as I remember the USA never had any concerns to promote and cooperate with murderous dictators of any political colour in an part of the world.
Let me tell you, your picture in the world got a lot of ugly blodstains even in the view of, in the meantime former, US admirers.

Read the link and see the 6 part series and learn what is going on - the Vatican is behind all of this.

The Vatican (or Opus Dei) aren't behind this. Putin might be a cold-blooded thug, but he's not blind to the threat the West's brand of Zionist democracy poses to traditional Russian culture and heritage.

Either way, I welcome this rise in popularity for this blend of real, hardcore conservatism and fascism.

The Vatican (or Opus Dei) aren't behind this. Putin might be a cold-blooded thug, but he's not blind to the threat the West's brand of Zionist democracy poses to traditional Russian culture and heritage.

Either way, I welcome this rise in popularity for this blend of real, hardcore conservatism and fascism.

Of course they are. Revelation even prophesies that they are behind WWIII. Have you read the scriptures before? Buy a bible.

It is written:

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev. 6: 2

The white horse is a counterfeit of the same "color" horse Jesus appears on later - A white horse. Only the beast who rides on the white horse is a religous counterfeit - the enemy of Christ and His followers - who is he? The Roman Catholic pope. Who gave him his crown? The Roman Vatican - not Royalty. He has no royal lineage by which to receive a crown -that is why it reads he was "given a crown".... the bow he carries in his hand - is a bowed staff with their sun god hanging on it (Baal) disguised as Jesus on a cross - but Jesus isn't on the cross - He has risen.

Who is behind the war being made on the earth right now? The Vatican. That's who.

Last edited:

Of course they are. Revelation even prophesies that they are behind WWIII. Have you read the scriptures before? Buy a bible.

It is written:

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him; and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. Rev. 6: 2

The white horse is a counterfeit of the same "color" horse Jesus appears on later - A white horse. Only the beast who rides on the white horse is a religous counterfeit - the enemy of Christ and His followers - who is he? The Roman Catholic pope. Who gave him his crown? The Roman Vatican - not Royalty. He has no royal lineage by which to receive a crown -that is why it reads he was "given a crown".... the bow he carries in his hand - is a bowed staff with their sun god hanging on it (Baal) disguised as Jesus on a cross - but Jesus isn't on the cross - He has risen.

Who is behind the war being made on the earth right now? The Vatican. That's who.

What could the Vatican possibly have to gain from aggitating Putin's Russia? It's more likely Jews who are aggitating for war against a bastion of traditional White heritage.

Forum List

Back