World War II: British soldiers raped German women

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
It was not just the Red Army then ...

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online

The Vatican was behind WWII. Just keep that in mind.

---

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

---

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

You are. You need to read the six part series by Jack Chick publications called the Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit - series. The entire story is in there. You'd be amazed. I've put it up 2 times and someone has hacked it three times and taken it down on Jack Chick threads. It is quite obvious they don't want anyone reading the story.

They must have been really desperate if they were raping German women (all that body hair and everything). But then again, who wouldn't be desperate after having to bang British women?

---

Hitler may have been born catholic but he died a muslim after dabbling with paganism

---

Just how was that, your obsessed with the Vatican so please inform us how the Vatican was behind WWII>

---

Hitler may have been born catholic but he died a muslim after dabbling with paganism

Once again stupid claims.

---

You are. You need to read the six part series by Jack Chick publications called the Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit - series. The entire story is in there. You'd be amazed. I've put it up 2 times and someone has hacked it three times and taken it down on Jack Chick threads. It is quite obvious they don't want anyone reading the story.
Jack Chick is a quack.

---

Once again stupid claims.

Factual and proven many times, just look at the many reports on Wiki about him.

---

Jack Chick is a quack.

No, he is not. Some might wonder if you are a quack blaming 9/11 on the Israelis', Penelope. Your conspiracy theories are just that conspiracy theories. On the other hand, Dr. Alberto Rivera has proven his case with facts and evidence that he was indeed a Jesuit - having shown all his documentation (which was many articles of documentation) and even photographed story of him in the newspaper with photograph- proving he was a Jesuit! He exposed the Vatican and for that they have been trying to discredit him ever since. You can read the six part series written in comic book form on this link. (I'll get it for you)

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

no 911 has a lot of fact behind Israel and neocons doing the job. Jack Chick is not reliable.

no 911 has a lot of fact behind Israel and neocons doing the job. Jack Chick is not reliable.

can you discuss those 'facts'? Try to use English. what does having "a lot of fact behind......" mean? why are you focused on 'behinds'??

can you discuss those 'facts'? Try to use English. what does having "a lot of fact behind......" mean? why are you focused on 'behinds'??

Rosie. Would you please take this link and click it and read the six part series of Alberto Rivera - ex Jesuit and see for yourself that he accessed the underground files of Vatican and obtained the truth about the Vatican being the ones who planned out WWII and that Hitler was working for THEM? Please read it. Read all six comic books and tell me what you think. Thank you!

Jack Chick has proven more reliable than all your Vatican Catholic liars combined! He was never proven wrong - no - not once - and neither was Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex - Jesuit which they tried to murder 5 times and did all that they could to discredit him through lies, slander - none of it worked. NONE OF IT.

What is wrong, Penelope? You don't want to learn the truth about the Vatican and its Roman Inistitution and military arm - the Jesuits? You do not want to know the truth? Read this 6 part series and tell me what they got wrong. NAME ONE THING IF YOU CAN. You can't. Which is why you are afraid to read it.

Click this link and read it!

Jack Chick has proven more reliable than all your Vatican Catholic liars combined! He was never proven wrong - no - not once - and neither was Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex - Jesuit which they tried to murder 5 times and did all that they could to discredit him through lies, slander - none of it worked. NONE OF IT.

What is wrong, Penelope? You don't want to learn the truth about the Vatican and its Roman Inistitution and military arm - the Jesuits? You do not want to know the truth? Read this 6 part series and tell me what they got wrong. NAME ONE THING IF YOU CAN. You can't. Which is why you are afraid to read it.

Click this link and read it!

I went to the link, I am not into that fantasy stuff. No doubt the old Popes were crooked as can be, but like the Bible that is in the past. Today we have Pope Francis, a breath of fresh air. Alberto Rivera was probably never even a Priest.

---

Jesus Christ... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back