World War II: British soldiers raped German women

This is why the Vatican put their own Catholic operative - Mussolini - into power - read this: click page once to enlarge for reading.

godfathers_page17.jpg

Here is a picture of Mussolini agreeing to be an agent of Rome and permitting Catholicism as the only religion permitted to be followed. The fix was in!!! click page to see in large print

godfathers_page18.jpg

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

no 911 has a lot of fact behind Israel and neocons doing the job. Jack Chick is not reliable.

Still waiting for a metallurgist to explain the valence bonds failing explosively from anything other than stress failure and metal fatigue. I guess they cant find one who is prepared to LIE and say Steel does not resort to Iron when heated to 1000 C and the carbon migrates away from the heat source.

Enlarge the page by clicking once - and have a good look at the photographs and what part each person had in serving the Vatican - you see Hitler was murdering the Jews and the Protestants for the Vatican. He was on a mission for Rome. This is the true history. Read it.

godfathers_page20.jpg

Now pay attention and watch how this all ties together. Rosie! Are you reading this? I certainly hope so! Read it all and then click link and read all 6 comic book series to learn the entire story!
godfathers_page21.jpg

click the page once to enlarge print.

So they Vatican hid 1,000 Jews during the duration of the war just in case Hitler was defeated and didn't complete his mission for them. Are you people getting this? Do you understand how utterly diabolical this bunch is? They are utterly wicked! WICKED I TELL YOU!

This is how the Vatican got the nazi movement going in the USA - read up. It was a time of tremendous propaganda - on one front they are spreading nazism on the other front they are spreading propaganda that the Vatican is the representative of "Christianity" and the war is against her! Oh my gosh! The lies and deception were at an all time high. Listen up, the history of the inquisitions is that the Roman Vatican hunted down the christians and burned them at the stake calling them heretics. One of Romes agenda's was to take protestant england and make it Catholic. Even if they had to use wars and covert methods, using Jesuits to assassinate kings, rulers, even presidents - they were willing all the way - same happened to America - our 13 original colonies 99% were Protestant - less than 1% catholic and our founding fathers knew well the dangers of Rome and its Vatican!!! They warned us of it! Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

godfathers_page22.jpg

Last edited:
This is what Catholicism is really based on. Click page once for larger print and read - you'll be amazed how this all comes together for you. is the light coming on now? oh yes! I'm sure it is!

godfathers_page26.jpg

Click the link to read more - its free - all 6 comics are on there - share the link with others - mass email to all you know - get the word out - before they destroy this site too. they are trying to hide these things from the people - they do not want the people finding out the truth.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

It was not just the Red Army then ...

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Vatican was behind WWII. Just keep that in mind.

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

I put up as much as I could for now for you to read directly from the series, Vikrant. Read it as fast as you can. They've been hacking anything that has to do with them and destroying the pages when they find them on line. They have people on this board and God is going to judge them too for trying to prevent the truth from coming forth. Those people are under the judgment of God even this very moment.

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

Hitler may have been born catholic but he died a muslim after dabbling with paganism

That is the story they want you to believe. It isn't true - there are Jesuits who have boasted since then that Hitler was "theirs" a faithful catholic. It's been an inside secret of theirs for decades. You see how evil the Vatican is? Pure evil.

The entire goal of the Jesuits is first to wipe out the Protestants. Those who could not be persuaded to turn from the King James Version bible (they are behind the ERV versions and others - to change the Word of God into a lie) which God has not permitted to be tainted (KJV) they are planning to make war against. They will in the future be hunting down Protestants to murder them because we refuse to bow down to the false cult of Catholicism or acknowledge the Roman Pope to be anything other than anti - Christ leader who is the enemy of God Almighty and has set himself to make war against the one true Church - which is not Roman but those who are born again Christians - who follow Jesus Christ and keep the Commandments of God.

---

You gotta remember, the victors write the history.

Actually the Vatican has been busy rewriting history through their Jesuit operatives here in America and throughout the world.

---

You are. You need to read the six part series by Jack Chick publications called the Alberto Rivera - ex-Jesuit - series. The entire story is in there. You'd be amazed. I've put it up 2 times and someone has hacked it three times and taken it down on Jack Chick threads. It is quite obvious they don't want anyone reading the story.

Are you a protestant?

---

You gotta remember, the victors write the history.

My heart goes out to German women. It must have been pretty difficult time for them.

Forum List

Back