World War II: British soldiers raped German women

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth

no 911 has a lot of fact behind Israel and neocons doing the job. Jack Chick is not reliable.
Jack Chick has proven more reliable than all your Vatican Catholic liars combined! He was never proven wrong - no - not once - and neither was Dr. Alberto Rivera - ex - Jesuit which they tried to murder 5 times and did all that they could to discredit him through lies, slander - none of it worked. NONE OF IT.

What is wrong, Penelope? You don't want to learn the truth about the Vatican and its Roman Inistitution and military arm - the Jesuits? You do not want to know the truth? Read this 6 part series and tell me what they got wrong. NAME ONE THING IF YOU CAN. You can't. Which is why you are afraid to read it.

Click this link and read it!

I went to the link, I am not into that fantasy stuff. No doubt the old Popes were crooked as can be, but like the Bible that is in the past. Today we have Pope Francis, a breath of fresh air. Alberto Rivera was probably never even a Priest.

Read the red comic book what the Jesuits do not want you to know and please note the photograph of the Black Pope - General of the Jesuits named Adolpho - he is in there right now. This isn't ancient history. Read it, Penelope. I want you to read the entire thing and tell me what you think! How difficult could that be???!

Here is the link and you can see the documentation of Dr. Alberto Rivera and read the comic books for free. ALL SIX. Just click the first comic on there and read page after page from the beginning. (Make sure you start on page 1) Read all six and then tell me that the Vatican wasn't the one who devised WWII. The evidence is all there including that Hitler was working for THEM. He did it all for THEM. His plan to conquer the world was for THEM. Wake up.

You too, Vigilante. Click this link and read each comic book series. There was a very good reason for them doing it in comic book form. Do you know what it was? Guess.

After you finish the comics I have some even MORE incriminating evidence about the Vatican! For example did you know they have stolen anti-matter and hidden the secret bloodline of Jesus' descendants?! Read all about it in these books:
Angels Demons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The Da Vinci Code - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Hitler died a faithful Catholic. Read What the Jesuits do not want you to know - in fact read all six of the comics in this ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto series you can read it for free right here on this link. Click it. You're in for a major awakening!

Excuse me the Jesuits comic isn't there - read the Godfathers comic on that link - here is a portion of it I'll put up for you guys...........click comic page to enlarge.

godfathers_page3.jpg

Last edited:

After you finish the comics I have some even MORE incriminating evidence about the Vatican! For example did you know they have stolen anti-matter and hidden the secret bloodline of Jesus' descendants?! Read all about it in these books:

That is all fiction - you need stay with the facts and read Alberto Rivera ex-Jesuit story and realize that he is telling the truth - the pictures, the evidence, the information is irrefutable. Anyone doubting the Vatican is planning WWIII and even using ISIS and ISIL to get Jerusalem is living in a dream world. They are behind it all. Read the 6 part series and educate yourself. The man paid with his own life to get you this information. The least you can do is read it!!!

The reason it was done in comic book form was very specific. After you read the 6 part series you'll understand perhaps why they did it that way.

godfathers_page4.jpg

This is from that link from comic called the Godfathers. You can read it all on that link. I'll post a few pages of it here so you can see it. Click page to enlarge for easy reading.

Alberto Rivera The Jesuit Priest Who Told The Truth read all the comics free on this link. The entire 6 part series is on the link and can be read for free.

Last edited:
and on page ten here you see the true history of Communism and how the Vatican brought that about for its own purposes - once again you'll be utterly shocked when you read this:

godfathers_page10.jpg

As you can see the Protocols of Zion was written by the Jesuits - it was another plot to destroy the Jews. Surprised? You haven't seen anything yet - just wait until you read the entire comic book series - it is on the link. Read it. It's free.

The sole purpose of the Jesuits to this very day is to destroy the Protestants and the Protestant church through infiltration, false accusations, having them arrested on false charges, destroying their reputations, and if that does not work they will murder them. They did try to murder Dr. Alberto Rivera 5 times. The Jesuits tried to murder him 5 times. Interesting fact - 98% of all Jesuits are not priests. They live among the population as spies for the Vatican and do the bidding of the General of the Jesuits - the Black Pope - he is God to them. They answer to him. Who does the Black pope serve? Lucifer. (same as the white pope - and this one is a Jesuit)

Last edited:

That is all fiction - you need stay with the facts and read Alberto Rivera ex-Jesuit story and realize that he is telling the truth - the pictures, the evidence, the information is irrefutable. Anyone doubting the Vatican is planning WWIII and even using ISIS and ISIL to get Jerusalem is living in a dream world. They are behind it all. Read the 6 part series and educate yourself. The man paid with his own life to get you this information. The least you can do is read it!!!

The reason it was done in comic book form was very specific. After you read the 6 part series you'll understand perhaps why they did it that way.
Lol man you're a trip :thup:

and this is the real story on Franco - another faithful Catholic - obeying the Vatican orders - see this one:

godfathers_page11.jpg

Lol man you're a trip :thup:

Actually - I'm for real. I'm giving important information to the people and you seem concerned. Hmmm.... any idea why that might be?

this explains how the Vatican planned out the Russian revolution - read this - click for easier reading, folks.

godfathers_page12.jpg

pay very close attention to this - this was all revealed to ex -Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera - from Cardinal Bea's own briefings. This will amaze you!

godfathers_page13.jpg

This is what they did next and this is how the Vatican controls the economies of the world - read this!

godfathers_page16.jpg

It was not just the Red Army then ...

---

But in fact countless women were raped, she said, with soldiers believing they could treat the as they wanted after bearing coveted gifts.
'Post-war society was hardly ready to differentiate between voluntary and forced sexual contact.
'Between women who prostituted themselves out of emergency needs and those who had become victims of rape.'
Added to the trauma of the western victims was the shame suffered by the children they bore from their attackers.
'Their fathers were, mostly, unknown, and the women received no financial help at all,' said Gebhardt.

Read more: New book alleges Allied soldiers raped one million Germans after the end of Second World War Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The Vatican was behind WWII. Just keep that in mind.

Hitler was a Catholic but I doubt Vatican was behind World War II but then I could be wrong.

Hitler may have been born catholic but he died a muslim after dabbling with paganism
Jesus Christ... :rolleyes:

No Satan and allah

Forum List

Back