Words are cheap, Jane Fonda

José;3882392 said:
I shake my head in disbelief when I read threads like this.

The real question people should be asking is whether the vietnamese people will someday forgive France and America for turning their country into a pile of rubble and killing 1 million vietnamese and here we have a bunch of mentally retarded super patriotic american clowns crucifying a woman that at least tried to do something to stop the massacre.

When the communists took over, they did the massacring - like 5 million in cambodia.

The Vietnamese communists, as cruel as they were, did not kill nearly as many civilians as did the French and American, and it was the Vietnamese that ended the Khymer Rouge's role.

Don't you know anything, Pat?

Like I said. She's not really up on history. Shortly after the Americans left..China tried to "Annex" Vietnam and got their asses roundly kicked. Then, after seeing the devastation wrought by the Khmer Rouge..who Nixon SUPPORTED for a short time..they toppled them. THEN..they opened up trade relations with the United States..allowing all sorts of groups to come in to look for POWs.

She's a hack.

And not a very good hack at that.

It's "As I said," not "Like I said."

Dunce.

I can't think of who it is you remind me of......
......oh, yeah....the bacterium that causes enteritis.

Like I said..

Like..

Like..you're a hack.

Like..and not a very good one at..like..that.

Like it?

Actually, yes.

The more you reveal your ignorance, the more it reflects on the Left.

Exactly as I planned.

So, the language is your problem? Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

José;3882392 said:
I shake my head in disbelief when I read threads like this.

The real question people should be asking is whether the vietnamese people will someday forgive France and America for turning their country into a pile of rubble and killing 1 million vietnamese and here we have a bunch of mentally retarded super patriotic american clowns crucifying a woman that at least tried to do something to stop the massacre.

When the communists took over, they did the massacring - like 5 million in cambodia.

The Vietnamese communists, as cruel as they were, did not kill nearly as many civilians as did the French and American, and it was the Vietnamese that ended the Khymer Rouge's role.

I come here to debate - I end up tutoring. Get a clue:

The Killing Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PoliticalChic, girl, you never plan, only emote, then get hysterical when made to look foolish. If you are the defender of the Right, your enemies won last week.

José;3882742 said:
Originally posted by Political Chic
take any responsiblity for the millions of Asians killed by the communists that she supported....

Liar...

Show us any evidence that the vietnamese national liberation movement "killed millions of asians".

They were so bloodthirsty that they even toppled the REAL genocidal regime that took over Cambodia.

My friend Political Chic's ability to misconstrue history remains troubling as well as amazing. No one questions that the NV communists opposed French, Japanese, and American imperialism. No one questions that as communists, similar to the fascists of the totalitarian right, committed awful acts against the people. But killed "millions"? No.

The communist killed millions worldwide; perhaps a hundred million.

José;3882742 said:
Liar...

Show us any evidence that the vietnamese national liberation movement "killed millions of asians".

They were so bloodthirsty that they even toppled the REAL genocidal regime that took over Cambodia.

My friend Political Chic's ability to misconstrue history remains troubling as well as amazing. No one questions that the NV communists opposed French, Japanese, and American imperialism. No one questions that as communists, similar to the fascists of the totalitarian right, committed awful acts against the people. But killed "millions"? No.

European invasion of the Americans killed scores of millions of Native Americans within a century. Genghis Khan's armies apparently did in several million people. You can find hundreds of other examples. People kill people.

PoliticalChic, girl, you never plan, only emote, then get hysterical when made to look foolish. If you are the defender of the Right, your enemies won last week.

You sound like the Black Knight of Monty Python fame...."just a flesh wound."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_cUTmQykc&NR=1]‪Monty Python - Flesh Wound‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Dolt.

You sound like the Black Knight of Monty Python fame...."just a flesh wound." [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_cUTmQykc&NR=1]‪Monty Python - Flesh Wound‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] Dolt.

I used the Black Knight on you and your pals sometime past, remember, so I enjoy that you forgot and now are trying it on me. Yes, my princess, you are the dolt of the writing far fascist right.

José;3882742 said:
Liar...

Of course you are correct.

The definitive work on the subject is "The Black Book of Communism: Crimes, Terror, Repression" [Hardcover]
Mark Kramer (Editor), Jonathan Murphy (Translator), Nicolas Werth (Author), Jean-Louis Panne (Author), Andrzej Paczkowski (Author), Karel Bartosek (Author), Jean-Louis Margolin (Author)

At $40, you might like to find it in your local library.

From Publisher's Weekly:
In France, this damning reckoning of communism's worldwide legacy was a bestseller that sparked passionate arguments among intellectuals of the Left. Essentially a body count of communism's victims in the 20th century, the book draws heavily from recently opened Soviet archives. The verdict: communism was responsible for between 85 million and 100 million deaths in the century. In France, both sales and controversy were fueled, as Martin Malia notes in the foreword, by editor Courtois's specific comparison of communism's "class genocide" with Nazism's "race genocide."

"Class genocide" applies to the capitalists as well, who try to change society into the owners and the economic slaves. Both unregulated capitalism and communism, as one Pope said, are the evils of the modern age.

You got half of it right.

"Class genocide" applies to the capitalists as well, who try to change society into the owners and the economic slaves. Both unregulated capitalism and communism, as one Pope said, are the evils of the modern age.

'....half right..." Now, why does that bring you to mind...hmmmmmm.

Imagine having to turn to you for validation, Jakey....

...that would rate a chapter in Melanie Phillips' book "The World Turned Upside Down."

Last edited:

Where does unregulated capitalism exist in the twenty-first century?

My brother would like to take another trip to Nam. He'd like Jane to go with him.

He'd like to be in the bomb bay of a B-52 with Jane.

He'd like to pitch her out at 20 thousand feet.

My Brother has no love for Jane Fonda.

Neither do I.

I dedicated my life to the struggle against communism because as I was coming of age it was the chief form of tyranny. I hate bullies, thugs and all forms tyranny and slavery.

A simply definition of modern communism would be: An economic political system where the government choose your job, you can’t quit and if you don’t work hard to satisfy your boss he can send you to a slave labor camp to be starved and worked to death.

Jane Fonda believes in communism but she is wrong. Communism is slavery and slavery is worse than death.

I come here to debate - I end up tutoring. Get a clue:

The Killing Fields - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh yeah? Where does it say that the Vietnamese communists were the ones doing the killing? The article credits them with STOPPING the Khmer Rouge. How can you tutor, when you don't even read your own cite?!?! :eek:

I dedicated my life to the struggle against communism because as I was coming of age it was the chief form of tyranny. I hate bullies, thugs and all forms tyranny and slavery.

A simply definition of modern communism would be: An economic political system where the government choose your job, you can’t quit and if you don’t work hard to satisfy your boss he can send you to a slave labor camp to be starved and worked to death.

Jane Fonda believes in communism but she is wrong. Communism is slavery and slavery is worse than death.

Then you hate the more extreme fascist and nativist wings of the Tea Party?

You sound like the Black Knight of Monty Python fame...."just a flesh wound." [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_cUTmQykc&NR=1]‪Monty Python - Flesh Wound‬‏ - YouTube[/ame] Dolt.

I used the Black Knight on you and your pals sometime past, remember, so I enjoy that you forgot and now are trying it on me. Yes, my princess, you are the dolt of the writing far fascist right.

Now, here, Jakey is serving the interests of America!

1. Jakey...from your post #45: "No one questions that as communists, similar to the fascists of the totalitarian right, committed awful acts against the people. But killed "millions"? No. "

2. Then, in post #46, I produce linked documentation showing that you are dead wrong....

....and here is where it gets good:

3. Then you claim victory!
You claim to win the argument! I love it!

4. Well, here we have a major step in Jake's campaign to reduce unemployment among psychiartrists!!
Bravo, Jakey! Or Jane, as Grace dubbed you....serving to reduce unemployment in America!

5. As the old saw goes, neurotics build castles in the sky,
Psychotics live in 'em,
And psychiatrists collect the rent.

Now...don't fall behind in your rent, Jakey....er, Jane!

Janey...did you want to apologize? Or retract your erroneous statements about the millions killed?
Waiting.....

Forum List

Back