Words are cheap, Jane Fonda

So much of peoples souls wasted on hatred of a person who never did them any harm at all....

Who teaches all this hatred to people? People hate Jane who were mere babies when she did that stuff.

Politics seems to be very good at keeping fear and hatred alive.

Last edited:
So much of peoples souls wasted on hatred of a person who never did them any harm at all....

Who teaches all this hatred to people? People hate Jane who were mere babies when she did that stuff.

I wasn't born yet when Hitler did all those atrocities. You can bet your butt I hate him and hope he is being burned non stop.

My policy is to call a mistake when you make it, PoliticalChic, point it out, and encourage you to do better.

"My policy......"

Your policy is to try your hardest to be relevant....

....and, restricted by knowledge and ability....man, you've got one up-hill battle there!

I wasn't born yet when Hitler did all those atrocities. You can bet your butt I hate him and hope he is being burned non stop.

You hate someone who is long since dead?
I would pray for peace in your soul if I did pray.

We should learn from mistakes and move forward in a positive direction without dragging the weight of hatred along.

Last edited:
Actually, yes.

The more you reveal your ignorance, the more it reflects on the Left.

Exactly as I planned.

So, the language is your problem? Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

Don't mess with a wolf..

Bad things could happen..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQoNv-hzC_Y]‪London Massacre Scene - An American Werewolf in London Movie (1981) - HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know who you’re messing with?
When ghosts go camping, they tell PoliticalChic stories!
You've seen the 'Running of the Bulls'? I’m the one chasing ‘em!
I go UP Niagara Falls in a barrel!

Watch ya' step, buster...
.....I don't have a license to kill, but I have a learners' permit!

You'd better be using silv...I mean lead bullets...yeah..lead.

That's it. Lead.

We should learn from mistakes and move forward in a positive direction without dragging the weight of hatred along.

Sorry to disappoint you but I'll carry my hatred of despots, insane people who murder millions, kids who hammer their parents, parents who torture their children, pedophiles who rape kids, wackos who torture animals, bitches who betray their own countrymen, etc etc etc. Save your prayers for those who don't want to hate those things. I don't.

Jane Fonda is stupid women...then and now.
In her book she tried to explain why she did what she did, but did not address the worst things she said such as telling Americans at home not to think of American POW's as heros, but that they are murderers and liars....this was not even in the book.
In the book she did not apologize, only saying that she regretted that she gave the NV the photo op on the anti-aircraft guns.
It was one thing to be against the Vietnam War, but she actively provided PR to the enemy who - let's not forget - murdered between 2-3 million people. A fact to this day she does not acknowledge.

Who killed 2-3 million people?

That's about the number of Vietnamese killed by American actions in Vietnam.

America dropped more bombs on that tiny country then it's used in every war before that combined.

It was disgusting and shameful.

That's it. Lead.

Watch the lower left corner....watch very carefully...and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljau7R9ut1s]

Sorry to disappoint you but I'll carry my hatred of despots, insane people who murder millions, kids who hammer their parents, parents who torture their children, pedophiles who rape kids, wackos who torture animals, bitches who betray their own countrymen, etc etc etc. Save your prayers for those who don't want to hate those things. I don't.

Carry forward positive action not hatred.
But your choice and it will harm you more than them. especially a dead person...

Last edited:
I don't live my life thinking about fruitloops who murder, uscitizen. But if the subject comes up, I will express what I feel about them. Burying my head in the sand won't make what they did or will do go away. But I appreciate your stance. Let me appreciate mine, ok?

Originally posted by Grace
OK, you already expressed your hatred of "bitches who betray their own countrymen".

Now when are you going to express your hatred of "people who murdered millions" in Vietnam (US political leaders and the soldiers who carried out their orders)?

I don't live my life thinking about fruitloops who murder, uscitizen. But if the subject comes up, I will express what I feel about them. Burying my head in the sand won't make what they did or will do go away. But I appreciate your stance. Let me appreciate mine, ok?

As I said carry your burden of hatred if it suits you too. Life is a lot calmer without it though.

Someone should tell Jane Fonda that words are cheap. If she wants not to be recorded in US History as a traitor all she has to do is get in her time machine and go back to 1960s and 70s and not make propaganda for the enemy.

__________________________________________________________________________________
http://news.yahoo.com/jane-fonda-jabs-q ... 47808.html

..LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A new controversy over Oscar winner Jane Fonda's Vietnam War activism caused the actress to come out swinging against home shopping TV network QVC on Saturday, over what she described as its caving in to "extremist" pressure to cancel her appearance.

In a blog posting on showbusiness website TheWrap.com, Fonda wrote that she was scheduled to appear on QVC on Saturday to introduce her book "Prime Time" about aging and life cycles.

But the network, Fonda wrote, reported receiving a flood of angry calls regarding her anti-war activism of the 1960s and 1970s, and it decided to cancel Fonda's appearance.

Four decades ago, the American actress angered Vietnam War supporters who gave her the nickname "Hanoi Jane" for her 1972 visit to the capital of North Vietnam at the height of the conflict. At the time, she posed for photos showing her sitting atop a Viet Cong anti-aircraft gun, and she remains an object of derision by some U.S. veterans and others.

Fonda, 73, has in the past expressed regret about those images, and in her post at The Wrap she took aim at QVC and her critics.

"I am, to say the least, deeply disappointed that QVC caved to this kind of insane pressure by some well funded and organized political extremist groups," Fonda wrote.

QVC acknowledged Fonda's appearance was canceled, but said it was because of a "programing change."

"It's not unusual to have a schedule change with our shows and guests with little or no notice," QVC spokesman Paul Capelli said in a statement.

"I can't speak to Ms. Fonda's comments, other than to confirm that a change in scheduling resulted in her not appearing today."

In 2005, Fonda was spat upon at a book signing in Kansas City, Missouri, by a man who said he was angered by her Vietnam War-era actions.

"Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me!" Fonda wrote at TheWrap.com. "... I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us."

The daughter of late screen legend Henry Fonda, the actress most recently starred in 2007 film "Georgia Rule." She won Oscars for roles in the films "Coming Home" (1978) and "Klute" (1971).

QVC is a unit of Liberty Media Corp.

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)

Boy, does she have selective memory.

Someone should tell Jane Fonda that words are cheap. If she wants not to be recorded in US History as a traitor all she has to do is get in her time machine and go back to 1960s and 70s and not make propaganda for the enemy.

__________________________________________________________________________________

..LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A new controversy over Oscar winner Jane Fonda's Vietnam War activism caused the actress to come out swinging against home shopping TV network QVC on Saturday, over what she described as its caving in to "extremist" pressure to cancel her appearance.

In a blog posting on showbusiness website TheWrap.com, Fonda wrote that she was scheduled to appear on QVC on Saturday to introduce her book "Prime Time" about aging and life cycles.

But the network, Fonda wrote, reported receiving a flood of angry calls regarding her anti-war activism of the 1960s and 1970s, and it decided to cancel Fonda's appearance.

Four decades ago, the American actress angered Vietnam War supporters who gave her the nickname "Hanoi Jane" for her 1972 visit to the capital of North Vietnam at the height of the conflict. At the time, she posed for photos showing her sitting atop a Viet Cong anti-aircraft gun, and she remains an object of derision by some U.S. veterans and others.

Fonda, 73, has in the past expressed regret about those images, and in her post at The Wrap she took aim at QVC and her critics.

"I am, to say the least, deeply disappointed that QVC caved to this kind of insane pressure by some well funded and organized political extremist groups," Fonda wrote.

QVC acknowledged Fonda's appearance was canceled, but said it was because of a "programing change."

"It's not unusual to have a schedule change with our shows and guests with little or no notice," QVC spokesman Paul Capelli said in a statement.

"I can't speak to Ms. Fonda's comments, other than to confirm that a change in scheduling resulted in her not appearing today."

In 2005, Fonda was spat upon at a book signing in Kansas City, Missouri, by a man who said he was angered by her Vietnam War-era actions.

"Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me!" Fonda wrote at TheWrap.com. "... I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us."

The daughter of late screen legend Henry Fonda, the actress most recently starred in 2007 film "Georgia Rule." She won Oscars for roles in the films "Coming Home" (1978) and "Klute" (1971).

Ype and the hatred for her is a selective memory as well.
Not sure why anyone even pays any attention to her at all, except for political programming I suppose.

That's it. Lead.

Watch the lower left corner....watch very carefully...and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljau7R9ut1s]
:lol:

Yeah..I saw that as it was happening..

Fun stuff.

Stand by your man..Tiger mom!

Not sure why anyone even pays any attention to her at all, except for political programming I suppose.

She'd get a lot more respect if she admitted she did wrong, apologize and keep apologizing instead of lying and saying it never happened. Instead of blaming QVC, she should have admitted she was wrong in the past and it's catching up with her. She should apologize to those she hurt and swear it will never happen again. Eventually, most people will forgive her. It's terribly hard to forgive someone that isn't contrite.

José;3885600 said:
Originally posted by Grace
OK, you already expressed your hatred of "bitches who betray their own countrymen".

Now when are you going to express your hatred of "people who murdered millions" in Vietnam (US political leaders and the soldiers who carried out their orders)?

Soldiers have no choice. They are charged with carrying out the legal orders of the civilian government. The Majority of people who served in Vietnam..did so honorably. And many went without joining of their own free will.

She'd get a lot more respect if she admitted she did wrong, apologize and keep apologizing instead of lying and saying it never happened. Instead of blaming QVC, she should have admitted she was wrong in the past and it's catching up with her. She should apologize to those she hurt and swear it will never happen again. Eventually, most people will forgive her. It's terribly hard to forgive someone that isn't contrite.

Bullshit.

I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did. I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families. [...] I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft gun, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless..."[40]
Jane Fonda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When did any American President apologize for Vietnam? It was a genocide. And a war crime.

Jane Fonda is stupid women...then and now.
In her book she tried to explain why she did what she did, but did not address the worst things she said such as telling Americans at home not to think of American POW's as heros, but that they are murderers and liars....this was not even in the book.
In the book she did not apologize, only saying that she regretted that she gave the NV the photo op on the anti-aircraft guns.
It was one thing to be against the Vietnam War, but she actively provided PR to the enemy who - let's not forget - murdered between 2-3 million people. A fact to this day she does not acknowledge.

Who killed 2-3 million people?

That's about the number of Vietnamese killed by American actions in Vietnam.

America dropped more bombs on that tiny country then it's used in every war before that combined.

It was disgusting and shameful.

Seriously?? Ever hear of Cambodia?

My policy is to call a mistake when you make it, PoliticalChic, point it out, and encourage you to do better.

"My policy......"

Your policy is to try your hardest to be relevant....

....and, restricted by knowledge and ability....man, you've got one up-hill battle there!

You have to do better. You were wrong, I corrected it, and you can't apologize? You are not perfect, far from it.

Forum List

Back