Words are cheap, Jane Fonda

Hey Jake. A hey and hello. I had two best friends serving in nam at the time when that douche bag went over and cheered the north on. Empowered the north. fucking barbarella. her only claim to fame is she was the daughter of an excellent actor.

Fuck you. And I still hope that monster who calls herself a patriot fucking dies the most horrible death for the shit she did.

You want to forgive her? By all means, that is what you can do. But for me, I hope she rots in hell.

Such a tiny damaged soul you have, tinydancer. Five guys from high school died there. At least another ten were wounded or injured. None of us hate Jane Fonda. You folks who weren't there have no moral legitimacy to hate. Leave it to the vets from then to make the choice.

My husband joined the Marines VOLUNTARILY and went to Viet Nam when he was 17.... if you think what others have said about her were nasty...you should hear the words that come out of his mouth! Most americans that know what she did DO hate her...it was treason and she should have been shot!

You sound like the Black Knight of Monty Python fame...."just a flesh wound." ‪Monty Python - Flesh Wound‬‏ - YouTube Dolt.

I used the Black Knight on you and your pals sometime past, remember, so I enjoy that you forgot and now are trying it on me. Yes, my princess, you are the dolt of the writing far fascist right.

Now, here, Jakey is serving the interests of America!

1. Jakey...from your post #45: "No one questions that as communists, similar to the fascists of the totalitarian right, committed awful acts against the people. But killed "millions"? No. "

2. Then, in post #46, I produce linked documentation showing that you are dead wrong....

....and here is where it gets good:

3. Then you claim victory!
You claim to win the argument! I love it!

4. Well, here we have a major step in Jake's campaign to reduce unemployment among psychiartrists!!
Bravo, Jakey! Or Jane, as Grace dubbed you....serving to reduce unemployment in America!

5. As the old saw goes, neurotics build castles in the sky,
Psychotics live in 'em,
And psychiatrists collect the rent.

Now...don't fall behind in your rent, Jakey....er, Jane!

Janey...did you want to apologize? Or retract your erroneous statements about the millions killed?
Waiting.....

You were talking about Vietnamese communists, not communists, in general, PC, go back and check. Jose corrected you, and I reinforced that correction.

You lose.

Last edited:
Hey Jake. A hey and hello. I had two best friends serving in nam at the time when that douche bag went over and cheered the north on. Empowered the north. fucking barbarella. her only claim to fame is she was the daughter of an excellent actor.

Fuck you. And I still hope that monster who calls herself a patriot fucking dies the most horrible death for the shit she did.

You want to forgive her? By all means, that is what you can do. But for me, I hope she rots in hell.

Such a tiny damaged soul you have, tinydancer. Five guys from high school died there. At least another ten were wounded or injured. None of us hate Jane Fonda. You folks who weren't there have no moral legitimacy to hate. Leave it to the vets from then to make the choice.

My husband joined the Marines VOLUNTARILY and went to Viet Nam when he was 17.... if you think what others have said about her were nasty...you should hear the words that come out of his mouth! Most americans that know what she did DO hate her...it was treason and she should have been shot!

That's for your husband to decide, not you. You don't have the moral legitimacy to decide (1) her behavior treasonous, and (2) whether her remorse is true.

Don't like it? I don't care.

That's for your husband to decide, not you. You don't have the moral legitimacy to decide (1) her behavior treasonous, and (2) whether her remorse is true.

For someone that doesn't care, you sure care that some others don't agree with your opinion. Oh, and please refrain from trying to threaten me in pms. It isn't working.

It's "As I said," not "Like I said."

Dunce.

I can't think of who it is you remind me of......
......oh, yeah....the bacterium that causes enteritis.

Like I said..

Like..

Like..you're a hack.

Like..and not a very good one at..like..that.

Like it?

Actually, yes.

The more you reveal your ignorance, the more it reflects on the Left.

Exactly as I planned.

So, the language is your problem? Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

Don't mess with a wolf..

Bad things could happen..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQoNv-hzC_Y]‪London Massacre Scene - An American Werewolf in London Movie (1981) - HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Who are "most"?

And do you think America's involvement in Vietnam, a nation which never attacked or threatened us, a nation that simply wanted self-government..was legitimate?

Communists have killed about 100 million people over the 20th century - nobody else comes comes close.

Communists have killed about 100 million people over the 20th century - nobody else comes comes close.

:lol:

Ridiculous.

If you aggregate all communist movements..and all deaths as "killed" sure.

But using the same sort of methods..America sure comes close. And alone.

Like I said..

Like..

Like..you're a hack.

Like..and not a very good one at..like..that.

Like it?

Actually, yes.

The more you reveal your ignorance, the more it reflects on the Left.

Exactly as I planned.

So, the language is your problem? Let me make you feel at home, I’ll speak to you in the language you are most familiar with: sit-stay-roll over.

Don't mess with a wolf..

Bad things could happen..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQoNv-hzC_Y]‪London Massacre Scene - An American Werewolf in London Movie (1981) - HD‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know who you’re messing with?
When ghosts go camping, they tell PoliticalChic stories!
You've seen the 'Running of the Bulls'? I’m the one chasing ‘em!
I go UP Niagara Falls in a barrel!

Watch ya' step, buster...
.....I don't have a license to kill, but I have a learners' permit!

I remember when she did those things back in the 60s, she was cut from TV and movies for years after, until the loopy hate American hippy freak leftists came of age and pretended she was ok.

It would be nice to see her spend the rest of a very long life in a prison camp run exactly like those that she tried to embellish as friendly, humane and caring.

May she rot in hell for her actions.

Jane Fonda is stupid women...then and now.
In her book she tried to explain why she did what she did, but did not address the worst things she said such as telling Americans at home not to think of American POW's as heros, but that they are murderers and liars....this was not even in the book.
In the book she did not apologize, only saying that she regretted that she gave the NV the photo op on the anti-aircraft guns.
It was one thing to be against the Vietnam War, but she actively provided PR to the enemy who - let's not forget - murdered between 2-3 million people. A fact to this day she does not acknowledge.

I remember when she did those things back in the 60s, she was cut from TV and movies for years after, until the loopy hate American hippy freak leftists came of age and pretended she was ok.

It would be nice to see her spend the rest of a very long life in a prison camp run exactly like those that she tried to embellish as friendly, humane and caring.

May she rot in hell for her actions.

Actually, destiny may have a worse fate in store for Hanoi Jane....and I don't wish it to sound like I'm wishing this on her: the article said that, at 73, she is already having memory problems....

I used the Black Knight on you and your pals sometime past, remember, so I enjoy that you forgot and now are trying it on me. Yes, my princess, you are the dolt of the writing far fascist right.

Now, here, Jakey is serving the interests of America!

1. Jakey...from your post #45: "No one questions that as communists, similar to the fascists of the totalitarian right, committed awful acts against the people. But killed "millions"? No. "

2. Then, in post #46, I produce linked documentation showing that you are dead wrong....

....and here is where it gets good:

3. Then you claim victory!
You claim to win the argument! I love it!

4. Well, here we have a major step in Jake's campaign to reduce unemployment among psychiartrists!!
Bravo, Jakey! Or Jane, as Grace dubbed you....serving to reduce unemployment in America!

5. As the old saw goes, neurotics build castles in the sky,
Psychotics live in 'em,
And psychiatrists collect the rent.

Now...don't fall behind in your rent, Jakey....er, Jane!

Janey...did you want to apologize? Or retract your erroneous statements about the millions killed?
Waiting.....

You were talking about Vietnamese communists, not communists, in general, PC, go back and check. Jose corrected you, and I reinforced that correction.

You lose.

I see your new motto is "If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."

My policy is to call a mistake when you make it, PoliticalChic, point it out, and encourage you to do better.

I like Jane Fonda. I've especially appreciated seeing her participate in the Vagina Monologues to stop violence against women.

Love those lefties.

Last edited:

He DID decide...i've heard all about it..I'm just relaying the message to you! Just because she didn't do anything to ME, should i think she's ok then? I know what she did!

Forum List

Back