Women sue NCAA over crossdressing men in women’s sports

The NCAA should be on the side of genetic female athletes and sue the federal government over abuse of women in sports. The freaking liberal world is upside down.

That’s the strategy.
Yes, and it’s not so that there is no control at all. Everybody just doing what they feel like. It’s so they can decide everything on a case by case basis. For all the wild accusations that Republicans are fascist, it’s been Democrats who consistently try to work it so that unelected agencies can control our lives. When they are unelected, well, armed, and privileged to be able to ignore the law, they have absolute power over us.

An organization in Arlington has started up and I’m accepting a position. Riley Gaines and thinkers are involved
This horse shit if men against women will be ended in about a year.
I cant think of a true man who wants to best a woman in physical sport. But then again I think versus feel

An organization in Arlington has started up and I’m accepting a position. Riley Gaines and thinkers are involved
This horse shit if men against women will be ended in about a year.
I cant think of a true man who wants to best a woman in physical sport. But then again I think versus feel
Males in the United States do not value the title “man” quote anymore. They are perfectly happy to be beta, males gen Z males, or whatever other kind of males allows them to indulge in their hedonism without taking any responsibility ever.

If a guy thinks it would be fun, or a nice prank to join a woman’s team and defeat them athletically while often injuring them, they just do it. Nobody taught them to say no to themselves.

Males in the United States do not value the title “man” quote anymore. They are perfectly happy to be beta, males gen Z males, or whatever other kind of males allows them to indulge in their hedonism without taking any responsibility ever.

If a guy thinks it would be fun, or a nice prank to join a woman’s team and defeat them athletically while often injuring them, they just do it. Nobody taught them to say no to themselves.
Amusing to watch a Trump supporter condemning bad behavior.

I don't think any trans woman is doing this for shits and giggles. It says a lot about you that you assign malign motives to these people.

Just open a trans league and let them go crazy with it. Problem solved.

People wouldn‘t give a shit about trans sports league. They don’t even give a shit about the women sports leagues. Conservatives just pretend they care about women sports because they hate trans people.

That's the kicker. They are not women. In their minds, they think they are women. But physically, the are men.
This seems more about your hangups than theirs.

I would have no problem saying a transgender can't participate in women's sports until she has undergone at least one year of transition therapy.

But I get the feeling nothing would satisfy you because your issue isn't about their participation.

This seems more about your hangups than theirs.

I would have no problem saying a transgender can't participate in women's sports until she has undergone at least one year of transition therapy.

But I get the feeling nothing would satisfy you because your issue isn't about their participation.

They still have unfair advantages, and they are still. not. women.

Just open a trans league and let them go crazy with it. Problem solved.

People wouldn‘t give a shit about trans sports league. They don’t even give a shit about the women sports leagues. Conservatives just pretend they care about women sports because they hate trans people.
Good point.

Then again, there were people who were upset about Amy Schneider winning on Jeopardy! and being called the highest-scoring woman.

Forum List

Back