Women Punching..

FACT: She provoked him, plain and simple. Stop using her gender as a crutch to justify her violent behavior.

Figures you'd say this. Did you see how he unloaded on her right in the face? That was violent. Comparable to kicking a Pekingese across a room.

And he was smiling when he did it. He wasn't surprised, or scared. He was having fun.

She was stumbling and stunned. He looked like he near knocked her out.

Watching the video, she deserved it. The man was being pulled and attacked by like three different people, and then when he was free and clear of all THAT, the woman in the white jersey with red trim voluntarily approaches him swinging, when all things considered she was free to walk away and not do such a thing.

It doesn't matter if it's a Baboon, a dog, a woman, a man, a cheetah, or a gazelle approaching me like that and swinging violently. I'm swinging back. Sorry if that hurts your sensibilities, but you shouldn't get violent in the first place there, tough nuts.

"
Myth:
[FONT=MLJBDP+Arial,Italic,Arial][FONT=MLJBDP+Arial,Italic,Arial]Victims provoke their abusers.
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=MLJBBD+Arial,Bold,Arial][FONT=MLJBBD+Arial,Bold,Arial]Fact: [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MLJBAH+Arial,Arial][FONT=MLJBAH+Arial,Arial]Batterers use violence or other abusive behavior because they have learned that it can control their partners. Regardless of what his partner does, an abuser's response is [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MLJBBD+Arial,Bold,Arial][FONT=MLJBBD+Arial,Bold,Arial]totally [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=MLJBAH+Arial,Arial][FONT=MLJBAH+Arial,Arial]his decision.
"She provoked me" is only an attempt to shift the blame and responsibility to the victim. No one can "make" him behave abusively. An abuser may not like his partner's behavior or may disagree strongly with something she says. However, nothing she does or says gives him permission to commit a crime against her. "

http://www.yakimacounty.us/pa/DomVio/Batterers.pdf
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

FACT: She provoked him, plain and simple. Stop using her gender as a crutch to justify her violent behavior.

Figures you'd say this. Did you see how he unloaded on her right in the face? That was violent. Comparable to kicking a Pekingese across a room.

unless the "Pekingese" is a Republican, right Sarah...:lol:

There's always a large slice of the male population that is fueled by their belief that women who get hit in the face deserve it.

There's also a much larger percentage of the population who are able to use their brains and not issue "Absolutes" but instead can see individual situations individually, like sentient brains were designed to do.

Watching the video, she deserved it. The man was being pulled and attacked by like three different people, and then when he was free and clear of all THAT, the woman in the white jersey with red trim voluntarily approaches him swinging, when all things considered she was free to walk away and not do such a thing.

It doesn't matter if it's a Baboon, a dog, a woman, a man, a cheetah, or a gazelle approaching me like that and swinging violently. I'm swinging back. Sorry if that hurts your sensibilities, but you shouldn't get violent in the first place there, tough nuts.

You shove certain women, and they're going to jump you.

You hit them, and some of them will shoot you.

PS...men who brag about how they'd hit a woman under *certain* circumstances generally are batterers themselves.

PS...men who brag about how they'd hit a woman under *certain* circumstances generally are batterers themselves.

Yea, ok there pseudo psychologist.

You don't know dick.

There's also a much larger percentage of the population who are able to use their brains and not issue "Absolutes" but instead can see individual situations individually, like sentient brains were designed to do.

Thank you for exemplifying every stereotype of the cowardly piece of shit batterer, and for providing us with an example of every dumb excuse and myth associated with woman beaters.

You don't know dick.

I know one when I see one.

You're an abusive piece of shit. Which explains why you're such a piece of work on here.

Now fuck off. Don't try to pm me either, puke.

Thank you for exemplifying every stereotype of the cowardly piece of shit batterer, and for providing us with an example of every dumb excuse and myth associated with woman beaters.

putting your fingers in your ears and pretending that reality is not on your side doesn't make you smarter.

declaring absolutes in these types of situations is dumb as fuck. deal with it.

You don't know dick.

I know one when I see one.

You're an abusive piece of shit. Which explains why you're such a piece of work on here.

Now fuck off. Don't try to pm me either, puke.

You don't know shit about me, and can assume all you'd like. It makes you no less of a retard.

"
May have a history of battering: the abuser may admit to hitting others in the past, but will claim the victim “asked for” it. An abuser will beat any woman he is with; situational circumstances do not make a person abusive. "
Characteristics of Abusers

NY women just never know when to shut the hell up.

I am not excusing the guy, but they have very little in the way of refinement.

Thank you feminism.

NY women just never know when to shut the hell up.

I am not excusing the guy, but they have very little in the way of refinement.

Thank you feminism.

He may have done something the video is not showing to warrant the drama, and if that comes to light I'd gladly retract.

But from what the video shows, the woman walks 8 feet and past a few other people to get to the man, and then begins thrashing and swinging at him.

Neutralize the attacker.

Are you scared of all women, or just small blondes?

How many times have you hit a woman, G.T.?

How many women have you hit, G.T.?

I bet you have at least a couple of stories. Probably more.

In what situation is it ok to start swinging at someone, un provoked?

Lemme know, and then we can have a conversation. The rest of what you're saying is deranged huff puff.

Forum List

Back