Women Punching..

I have been to a number of Dolphin/Jets games both at the old Orange Bowl and now at Sun Life Stadium, and all I can say is that this is typical behavior of Jet fans.

I have been to a number of Dolphin/Jets games both at the old Orange Bowl and now at Sun Life Stadium, and all I can say is that this is typical behavior of Jet fans.

I think it has more to do with the alcohol than the teams. Cleveland fans are like that in the dog pound. I tend to steer clear of crowds of drunk people but women shouldn't have to stay away for fear of getting punched. That guy lost control, she'll have a lawsuit.

I think it has more to do with the alcohol than the teams. Cleveland fans are like that in the dog pound. I tend to steer clear of crowds of drunk people but women shouldn't have to stay away for fear of getting punched. That guy lost control, she'll have a lawsuit.

Assuming he didn't push her first (he may have, I just didn't see it when I watched the video), what basis would she have to win a lawsuit? She attacked him before he hit her, wouldn't that constitute self defense both in criminal and civil law?

If anything, based on the woman attacking the man first, I would think he would have a better chance of winning any suit.

The guy who clocked her did time in the 90s for stabbing a teen to death, incidentally.

One of his exes said she wasn't talking because she had to look out for herself and her children.

Assuming he didn't push her first (he may have, I just didn't see it when I watched the video), what basis would she have to win a lawsuit? She attacked him before he hit her, wouldn't that constitute self defense both in criminal and civil law?

If anything, based on the woman attacking the man first, I would think he would have a better chance of winning any suit.

If you look at it from the beginning, he walked in there pushing and shoving. Maybe he took the first swing before he puched her.

If you look at it from the beginning, he walked in there pushing and shoving. Maybe he took the first swing before he puched her.

According to the guy's mother, who was there, the Pats fans were sitting behind them and harassing them through the entire game and escalated as they were walking out.

Like I said earlier, there was a lot more that went on than just what was shown in that short video. Nobody has grounds to sue anyone and nobody needs to be prosecuted. Everyone just needs to walk away and learn from their idiocy.

Bullshit. Men don't need to punch women unless they are in fear for their life. That guy wasn't in fear for his life, and it appears he shoved her, thus instigating the altercation.

So do you maintain a woman should just submit to being shoved?

You really do not know more than the snipit video shows you. Both the man and the woman were in the wrong....We think. Both the man and the woman have learned valuable lessons and the video plus what they experienced which is not on the video will offer them both a good lesson.

Both the man and the woman struck the other. Neither party appeared to be cornered and seemed to enter into a physical fight openly.

Women don't have any special rights in drunken brawls that they do not have to participate in. Was she protecting her home? Fighting off a rape? Saving some innocent one else from a brutal attack?

A man should never hit ANYONE unless he is protecting himself in fear of or in response to a physical attack. I believe physical force could be justified in defense of one's property in many possible situations. The same applies to women.

The rules bend somewhat in some personal relationships. Some people enjoy physical assault so if both parties consent it's really nobody's concern unless somebody has to be treated in an emergency room.

I think it a good idea for anyone responsible for the protection of children to be trained to fight. If the training is serious.. the student will get hit. Keeping one's head in a physical battle is probably the most important thing.

It didn't appear that either the man or the woman had control over thier emotions or thier bodies.

As for "being shoved" it really depends on what led up to being shoved. It is possible that the woman said something that made the man feel the need to establish some space between himself and the woman.

Bullshit. Men don't need to punch women unless they are in fear for their life. That guy wasn't in fear for his life, and it appears he shoved her, thus instigating the altercation.

You really do not know more than the snipit video shows you. Both the man and the woman were in the wrong....We think. Both the man and the woman have learned valuable lessons and the video plus what they experienced which is not on the video will offer them both a good lesson.

Both the man and the woman struck the other. Neither party appeared to be cornered and seemed to enter into a physical fight openly.

Women don't have any special rights in drunken brawls that they do not have to participate in. Was she protecting her home? Fighting off a rape? Saving some innocent one else from a brutal attack?

A man should never hit ANYONE unless he is protecting himself in fear of or in response to a physical attack. I believe physical force could be justified in defense of one's property in many possible situations. The same applies to women.

The rules bend somewhat in some personal relationships. Some people enjoy physical assault so if both parties consent it's really nobody's concern unless somebody has to be treated in an emergency room.

I think it a good idea for anyone responsible for the protection of children to be trained to fight. If the training is serious.. the student will get hit. Keeping one's head in a physical battle is probably the most important thing.

It didn't appear that either the man or the woman had control over thier emotions or thier bodies.

As for "being shoved" it really depends on what led up to being shoved. It is possible that the woman said something that made the man feel the need to establish some space between himself and the woman.
Since you have the elephant in the room on the ignore, I'd like to point it out to you:

HE WAS A LITTLE BIGGER THAN SHE

Last edited:
Batterers pull this kind of crap, it is a well documented and recognized tactic..they push, pull, slap...the whole intent is to initiate an attack, so then they can say "she hit me first".

Don't hit women. If you're telling yourself it's okay if she hits you first, then you're a batterer, because it's still not okay, unless you are literally incapable of defending yourself in any other way. That guy had no business hitting her in the face, and he had no business shoving her.
A good rule of thumb for a man might be to consider what a public enemy he would turn out to be if the woman he is thinking about hitting were in an early stage of pregnancy and he caused her to miscarry by mistreating her physically or emotionally. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

Batterers pull this kind of crap, it is a well documented and recognized tactic..they push, pull, slap...the whole intent is to initiate an attack, so then they can say "she hit me first".

Don't hit women. If you're telling yourself it's okay if she hits you first, then you're a batterer, because it's still not okay, unless you are literally incapable of defending yourself in any other way. That guy had no business hitting her in the face, and he had no business shoving her.
A good rule of thumb for a man might be to consider what a public enemy he would turn out to be if the woman he is thinking about hitting were in an early stage of pregnancy and he caused her to miscarry by mistreating her physically or emotionally. Just sayin'. :eusa_whistle:

So because women can become pregnant they can hit men without fear of retaliation?

Or is this just saying 'don't hit pregnant women'?

fools act like women have an assault out of jail free card?

cmon brozzz

Since you have the elephant in the room on the ignore, I'd like to point it out to you:

And I think the size difference is a FAR better reason to be upset about him hitting her than the gender difference.

That said, perhaps she should have considered that difference before attacking him.....

Any woman who claims a man should not punch a woman simply because she is a woman is a person who does not believe in equality of the sexes.

She ran a dozen feet to hit him.

So? Recently a homeless woman who is smaller than the woman in the video took a knife and stabbed a man, a lot bigger than her, in the chest He bled out in just a few seconds. This happened a couple hundred feet from where I am at this moment. The woman did not previously know the murdered man. He had just given her a ride to get her some food. The man even gave the woman an extra $5. This kinda thing is not so rare.

http://mynorthwest.com/11/664258/Woman-pleads-not-guilty-to-fatal-stabbing-man-outside-Krispy-Kreme

As distastefull as IT MAY APPEAR when faced with a possible or probable confrontation with a stranger ...even a woman... and you cannot gracefully exit the confrontation... I say..Knock the bitch out. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to handling ones self in a fight. Asssuming that you are obligated to adhere to some "code" can get you killed as was the case in Seattle.

Sheesh..

[ame=http://youtu.be/NiIilNBLiWQ]White man gets his lights punched out by racists. Where is the media?! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back