Women, if you go for black men

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
...Make sure you are wearing a wire so you can prove your case in court. Carry a gun.

Just because Barack Obama dates black guys, ,like his trainer Reggie, doesn't mean its OK for black guys to date other black guys

-Geaux

Just because Barack Obama dates black guys, ,like his trainer Reggie, doesn't mean its OK for black guys to date other black guys

-Geaux

th

You gotta wonder why they even made a thread about race here.

Won't do the race mixing sluts much good. You black you don't come back. :) My ex sister in law learned that the hard way. Been in the ground going on 10 years now. Eh managed to let my brother raise their 2 white daughters with his new wife and away from the druggie race mixing bitch his ex was. The coon that shot her was a convicted felon who I believe got life. I can google it but why bother.

...Make sure you are wearing a wire so you can prove your case in court. Carry a gun.

White women who go for negroes are skuzzy slime. They couldn't be any worse if they sucked dog penis. Though with all the interracial filth shown on TV and in the movies, for most of them, I wonder how much it is their fault that they are attracted to humanoid animals.

Won't do the race mixing sluts much good. You black you don't come back. :) My ex sister in law learned that the hard way. Been in the ground going on 10 years now. Eh managed to let my brother raise their 2 white daughters with his new wife and away from the druggie race mixing bitch his ex was. The coon that shot her was a convicted felon who I believe got life. I can google it but why bother.

How can you say "coon" and not get banned. Would you care to try using "tar baby?"

How can you say "coon" and not get banned. Would you care to try using "tar baby?"
Wanting people vanquished over words is the ultimate cowardice.

More impotent white guys who know they'll never measure up.
:afro:

White guys "measure up" in other ways that negroes show every day that they can't do. Apart from that, years ago I bought a book called "The sexual book of records." Accordint to it, the ethnic group with the largest Penis' were the English.

They like to preserve free speech here. This is the freest forum I have ever been on.

Wanted people vanquished over words is the ultimate cowardice.

I don't know what you're getting at with "wanted people."

Forum List

Back